To Use: Activate the Geo Stuff item and wait until it says "Mono features are available." Once you click "OK", it'll start activating the Setup section where global variables will be created and a few classes' static addresses will be obtained.
You need to wait for the Setup section to finish before using anything in the table.
- Addresses: Mapped out memory regions with editable values.
- Player Heroes Are Invincible:
- Player Heroes Health Always Max: Makes player heroes' current HP their max HP when modified.
- Player Heroes Don't Die On Damage Greater Than Current HP: Makes sure player heroes don't instantly die when damage dealt is greater than or equal to current HP.
- Player Heroes No Skill Cooldown: Player heroes' skills ignore cooldown.
- Player Heroes 100% Skill Chance / Enemies 0%: Player hero skills' special effect chance is 100% and enemies have 0%.
- Auto Skip Skill Animation: Will act as if you instantly clicked on the skill animation to skip it. It has a potential to soft lock the game, most notably when the game lost focus (Game's fault).
- Player Heroes 100% Critical Chance / Enemies 0%: Player heroes' critical chance is 100% and enemies have 0%.
- 100% Chance Hero Drops: All hero drops have a 100% chance to drop after a battle.
- Hero Drops (Game Config): Quick access to hero drop values in memory and setup to be more simplistic.
- Custom Max Hero Slot Selector: Allows more heroes to be selected for a mission. If heroes are not present in battle, they will still receive XP when completed. (5 is recommended)
- Force Mission Special Features Type: Allows you to specify the mission's special features. For example, setting it to undefined to bypass mission hero restrictions.
- Custom Battle Speed Incrementor: Allow the battle speed to be incremented by 1 up to a custom max value. (12 is recommended)
- Force AutoPlay from Settings: Makes the autoplay feature act like a normal battle so, if it's on, it'll be on when any battle starts.
- Player Heroes Are Invincible:
- Quick Loot Without 3 Stars: Allows you to quick loot on missions that don't have 3 stars and will complete the mission with 3 stars.
- Pseudo Never Played Special Mission: Acts as if you never played a special mission. This allows you to continue playing it infinitely.
- Access Locked Special Missions: Allows you to click and open a special mission that is locked.
- Show All Crystal Special Missions: Forces all special missions that give crystals to be shown in the special missions panel.
- Keep XEN-Labs Open on Last Mission: Forces the XEN-Labs mission, once completed, to stay open and on the last mission.
- Force Free Refresh: Allows you to use the refresh button for free.
- Always Allow Revenge: Allows you to revenge another player after already doing so.
- Show Attack Logs as Defense: Shows the players you've attacked in the defense logs so you can revenge them.
- Fuse (Power Up):
- Bypass Fuse Required Level: Allows you to tier up a XEN Unit without being at the max level.
- Bypass Fuse Required Stars: Allows you to tier up a XEN Unit without the used XEN unit materials being the correct tier.
- Force Any Unit in Fuse: Allows any unit in fuse, bypassing any restrictions like if they are fully maxed.
- Runes (Nanochips):
- Instant Rune Upgrade: Makes the wait times for the UI and animations to be instant so you can upgrade again, immediately after.
- Never Stop Rune Upgrade Until Max: Continues to upgrade rune without stopping until it's maxed.
- Multiple Item Purchasing: Allows market items to not get locked when purchased or to be unlocked when reloading the market menu.
- Shop Ignore Purchase Prompt: Allows you to purchase an item in the market without displaying confirmation. This applies to viewing nanochip information.
- Shop Ignore Successful Purchase Essentials Prompt: Allows you to purchase an item in the essentials shop without displaying a thanks modal.
- Force Minimap Event Play Index: Allow the replay-ability of events, specifically involving battles, by specifying an index for which battle to play.
- Force Events Open: Overrides time left in events so it always acts as they're available.
- Show All Events: Any applicable event to show in the event menu will be shown.
- Access Any Girl's Chat: Allows you to click and open locked XEN girl's chats.
- Access Locked Chat Options: Allows you to click and open the locked chats for each XEN girl.
- Access Any Group Event: Allows you to click and open locked XEN group event chats.
- Minigame Win on Game Over: Forces the minigames to win if you lose or exit.
- Access Locked Album Items: Allows you to view all album items as if they are unlocked.
- Player Config:
- Access Locked Avatars: Allows you to select and set your profile avatar with avatars that are locked.
- Access Locked Memories: Allows you to click and open locked memories (logs).
- All Quests Are Completed: Forces all quests to act as completed, allowing you to claim the rewards.
- Access Locked Skins: Allows you to select any locked skin for a character.
- Experimental & Testing Tools: Contains scripts to serve very specific, circumstantial purposes or are not exactly user friendly, but may be useful.
Tested and made with Cheat Engine 7.2:
Server Version: 220.127.116.11
Engine Version: 2018.4.34f1
Data Expansion Version: XEN30 r1a
Arena Version: Season1619602286
Game Config Data Version: v1.8.1 NoFoodXP
Save Game Data Version: 0.01
App Data Version: 1.00
Dummy Dlls: Il2Cpp JSON Extracts:
This is a tool to unpack the .pak and obscured files from the save data location as well as repack them. Just drag and drop the files onto the executable or, if file name is obscured without an extension, drag it on the .bat file used for the alternative obfuscation. Note: Even after editing, the game will overwrite them near the end of the loading process on the start screen with whatever it obtained from the server. Original Request Thread: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15597
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1