Lust From Beyond | 380+ Pointers

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
PeaceBeUponYou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Lust From Beyond | 380+ Pointers

Post by PeaceBeUponYou »

Here is my cheat table for Lust From Beyond

First of all, I apologize for the inconvenience caused by our RUDE conversation, it slowed me down. But anyway its over now and here is the new update. Have Fun :)

Update1:
Read Instructions For Proper Understanding.
Contents:
  • New Entries:
    In First Release most of the pointer were left unpopulated. Which Ive done now (there are still some that I just left in the table for those who can dig into them like objectiveManager :)):
    Open To Reveal
Instruction:
  • Update1:
    • The injection point has now been changed. Its at the beginning of the function DragController:Dragging. The base pointer is being read from the first argument passed to this function, even before it prepares stack-frame for operations. So it should work for eveyone now.
    • Although the script enables fine even at the start of the game, but I still recommend enabling it after you are in the actual gameplay.
    • Most of the pointer that you can use and work are highlighted (different color). There are still some like dataLoader,objectiveManager itemSettings that are unpopulated. Now theses pointer point to the texts/label, eg objectiveManager points to objectives of not only current level but also all coming and past levels. I will only populate them if requested, or delete them in next update if not.
    • WHATS ELSE CHANGED? Well now Ive converted most of the parent branches into GroupHeaderWithAddress meaning that unlike first release where everything just burst open when enabling main pointer, now youll need to toggle each by yourself (save you from the inconvenience of closing each entry manually. :) )
  • TIPS:(For those who know a little bit of structure dissection, you should visit these paths:)
    • DragContoller->refs->dataManager->itemsManager->itemsSettings->_items
    • DragContoller->refs->_player->weapons->runtimeWeapon , equipedWeapons->_items
  • Release:
    • Open to reveal
      • Well, almost everything is self-explanatory so im not gonna explain anything.
      • Ive highlighted some important pointers, you can highlight more if you want.
      • If you want me upload more updates, hit that like button. Its the only thing you can offer me :).
Release:
Release
Contents:
POINTERS

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Lust from Beyond -F.CT
#Update 1 -Latest
(314.23 KiB) Downloaded 2336 times
Lust from Beyond -F.CT
Release
(263.25 KiB) Downloaded 513 times
Last edited by PeaceBeUponYou on Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:06 am, edited 3 times in total.

agamemnon
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Lust From Beyond | 380+ Pointers

Post by agamemnon »

380+pointers??? that's something, right? thx for the work.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

Why dump everything into a table like that? 95% of those are useless.

ODimm
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ODimm »

GreenHouse wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:44 pm
yeah and using pure AOBs for JIT code :lol:

mostly you dont need any inject or AOBs for unity-based games.
just grab a public static instance( lua mono_class_getStaticFieldAddress) or inject at the prologue with a readmem and get the instance (x32 = stack | x64 = rcx)
if its not on the instance then use mono_invoke_method.

or atleast aobscanregion^^

but pure AOBs will fail for most systems, so its just a useless table coz its pure luck if its work for others.

PeaceBeUponYou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PeaceBeUponYou »

GreenHouse wrote:
maybe for you. Most of those are pointers to function that are called when a specific condition meets, if anyone want to have it with different approach, simply manipulate it. And these doesnt just include pointers to player stats, it also include var types defining the sounds, images and even animations used during an action(like picking an item), manipulating those will change the sounds/animation (whatever it is) of picking up/throwing etc . All ppl need is to grow up a little and fiddle with values that makes sense.
ODimm wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:45 pm

just grab a public static instance( lua mono_class_getStaticFieldAddress) or inject at the prologue with a readmem and get the instance (x32 = stack | x64 = rcx)

thanks but I already know all of that, and FYI you do need aob when even in JIT-games when injecting in a method purely related to player.
but pure AOBs will fail for most systems, so its just a useless table coz its pure luck if its work for others.
Ive always used AOBs and never seen them fail, (unless a method was updated with some new arguments :) )

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

ODimm wrote:
GreenHouse wrote:

You are the wrong person to be lecturing about how to make a table. Especially when you have literally no idea the asm experience that PeaceBeUponYou has. Also it really isn't as simple as you say with "just grab a public static instance", especially when CE can't resolve the exact one you need. Certain functions may be overloaded in which case you need to use a signature to find them reliably. Even if you are using aobscanregion that region may not be correct if the symbol is reused in a smaller encapsulating function that calls the larger.

Don't be that guy who jumps on the bandwagon because it makes you look like an idiot.

ODimm
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ODimm »

PeaceBeUponYou wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:04 pm

thanks but I already know all of that, and FYI you do need aob when even in JIT-games when injecting in a method purely related to player.
ehhh ? thats exactly what i said? get the instance from a prologue ( no aob - only a symbol)
PeaceBeUponYou wrote:

Ive always used AOBs and never seen them fail, (unless a method was updated with some new arguments :) )
...yes on YOUR system, but i talk about other systems will generate diffeent AOBs
aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:25 pm
ODimm wrote:
GreenHouse wrote:

You are the wrong person to be lecturing about how to make a table. Especially when you have literally no idea the asm experience that PeaceBeUponYou has. Also it really isn't as simple as you say with "just grab a public static instance", especially when CE can't resolve the exact one you need. Certain functions may be overloaded in which case you need to use a signature to find them reliably. Even if you are using aobscanregion that region may not be correct if the symbol is reused in a smaller encapsulating function that calls the larger.

Don't be that guy who jumps on the bandwagon because it makes you look like an idiot.
dont make me laugh....you are the one who talks shit.
i learned how to deal with mono from ppls who knows this (i looked at mono-tables from Cielos, Sunbeam, Cake-San)

what do you think a PUBLIC STATIC is???
yes its public static for a reason.

if a public static contains your player then it will never change, its also called a "singleton" but i guess you cant understand that.
and you can use mono-features to get a public static without a inject or any AOBs.

and yes sure overloads are a thing, but its rare and you can write a filter.

you are just not able to understand that pure AOBs are useless for a unity game, but i guess SunBeam also does not have ANY clue, right? coz if you are able to look at Mono Tables from sunbeam then you will see he is only using Symbols/Mono Features, or just look at Cake-San or other table-maker who are not as ignorant as you.

but i guess you are just want to rage? coz you are not understanding how mono works? and coz im right? yes got it....
so i and any other creator with some knowledge will just laugh about you ;) you shoot yourself in the foot.

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

ODimm wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:47 pm

i learned how to deal with mono from ppls who knows this (i looked at mono-tables from Cielos, Sunbeam, Cake-San)

what do you think a PUBLIC STATIC is???
yes its public static for a reason.

if a public static contains your player then it will never change, its also called a "singleton" but i guess you cant understand that.
and you can use mono-features to get a public static without a inject or any AOBs.

and yes sure overloads are a thing, but its rare and you can write a filter.

you are just not able to understand that pure AOBs are useless for a unity game, but i guess SunBeam also does not have ANY clue, right? coz if you are able to look at Mono Tables from sunbeam then you will see he is only using Symbols/Mono Features, or just look at Cake-San or other table-maker who are not as ignorant as you.

but i guess you are just want to rage? coz you are not understanding how mono works? and coz im right? yes got it....
so i and any other creator with some knowledge will just laugh about you ;) you shoot yourself in the foot.
What a pathetic attempt at trolling. Let me know when you make a table integrating all of this so called knowledge you learned instead of whining to other's to make it for you.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

PeaceBeUponYou wrote:
maybe for you. Most of those are pointers to function that are called when a specific condition meets, if anyone want to have it with different approach, simply manipulate it. And these doesnt just include pointers to player stats, it also include var types defining the sounds, images and even animations used during an action(like picking an item), manipulating those will change the sounds/animation (whatever it is) of picking up/throwing etc . All ppl need is to grow up a little and fiddle with values that makes sense.
The thing is that nobody here downloads tables to make tables. Most things there are references to objects, variables that do nothing, or variables that need scripts to be useful.
Most people that download tables is to activate a few scripts, and play the game. Not fiddle with 380 things, even less if they're not even useful.
These are only good when you choose what to add into it, which I've seen people do. That even if you have a lot, they're useful. But most of these just aren't.
ODimm wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:47 pm
Honestly. Cake-San's LUA/Mono scripts are nice, but I would never work with those. They feel more like a hassle and add so many extra stuff into the table. I'd rather make scripts the normal way. He's good, but not my style, and shouldn't be a place to start with Mono.
Then, Sunbeam is not a Unity table maker. He's good in a lot of stuff, but Unity is not his expertise. I'm not saying he's bad, but he just doesn't cheat on Unity games that much.
And the Cielos tables are pretty basic in terms of Unity. He's good, but his tables are equally good in Unity than in the rest. He doesn't use Mono stuff on them. Just normal AOBs. So it's also a bad example. The only good example is Cake-San. And as I said, that shouldn't be a place to go to learn about Unity cheating.

ODimm
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ODimm »

GreenHouse wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:27 pm

Honestly. Cake-San's LUA/Mono scripts are nice, but I would never work with those. They feel more like a hassle and add so many extra stuff into the table. I'd rather make scripts the normal way. He's good, but not my style, and shouldn't be a place to start with Mono.
Then, Sunbeam is not a Unity table maker. He's good in a lot of stuff, but Unity is not his expertise. I'm not saying he's bad, but he just doesn't cheat on Unity games that much.
And the Cielos tables are pretty basic in terms of Unity. He's good, but his tables are equally good in Unity than in the rest. He doesn't use Mono stuff on them. Just normal AOBs. So it's also a bad example. The only good example is Cake-San. And as I said, that shouldn't be a place to go to learn about Unity cheating.
mhhh almost ^^
i agree Cake-Sans table are really hard to understand.

but i think you missed my point, its okay i will explain:

SunBeam:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6603

he knows about mono stuff, he is getting the instance (pCombatDebugHUD) and then uses it to call DEBUG_PlayerOneGodMode
completly without AOBs.

Cielos:
actually he is using Mono Features, aobscanregion OR just symbol only.
example : viewtopic.php?p=96963#p96963
he is getting the instance (x32 = stack esp+8) from GameManager:Update without aobs, coz the prologue wont change for others.
and if he cant get something from a prologue then he will use aobscranregion.

i would clearly say Cielos is using mono features (symbols)

My main point : he would NEVER use pure AOBs, coz its useless.

--

but thats already too high for aSwedishTroll that cant understand anything, even if i explain it or give examples, then he IGNORES everything and does not have any arguments.
you already showed anyone that you are not able to give arguments, its okay, i now know that you have no clue about stuff :lol:

you can only do

"OHH TROLL"

"TROOOOOOOOLLLL"

"i have NO ARGUMENTS - YOU ARE A TROLL"

haha xD

which troll school did you visit, pls tell me

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

ODimm wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:50 pm
All of those examples are like 1% Mono. They're just using LUA and "the Mono address". They use "the Mono address" because it will always point you there. But they don't use any Mono LUA functions, which is what I meant. Only Cake does.
All those scripts can be done the same way on another engine, but you need an AOB to get the address.

ODimm
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ODimm »

GreenHouse wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:02 pm
ODimm wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:50 pm
All of those examples are like 1% Mono. They're just using LUA and "the Mono address". They use "the Mono address" because it will always point you there. But they don't use any Mono LUA functions, which is what I meant. Only Cake does.
All those scripts can be done the same way on another engine, but you need an AOB to get the address.
yes exactly, thats it what i mean :)

they are using symbols to avoid AOBs OR short them with aobscanregion to make sure it works for all systems.

long AOBs = wont work for other systems.

to pinpoint a specific instruction in a midfunction im using aobscanregion, so the aobs are as shorts as possible.

i never said "high lua mono stuff"
just basic symbols to make sure basic scripts are working for every system.

pure long AOBs for JIT code is not working,thats all i want to say.

its just not smart to use AOBs without any symbols in unity games.

i mean i see it at also at your (mono) tables, you are never using pure AOBs :) you are going for the prologue or aobscanregion

but yeah you got my point, and i got your point, atleast i can talk with you and we are understanding each other, like normal people :) thank you for that!

edit: even a cake-san is using aobs sometimes, but very short aobs coz he defines a start and end address with symbols.
example:

Code: Select all

registerSymbol('CharactertoJump',string.format('%X',findOpcodes('Character:Jump','xorpd xmm0,xmm0',0x1000)[1]))
he is using FindOpcodes to filter from Character:Jump' to Character:Jump+0x1000 to find xorpd xmm0,xmm0
im really asking myself why he not just creates a fcking long AOB to find that spot???? ah yes coz he is smart and uses mono symbols to make sure it works for other system...
-

but i guess my arguments are still troll right? i dont have any arguments AHHHHH IM A TROLL .....

ODimm
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ODimm »

PeaceBeUponYou wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:57 pm

so okay no bad blood okay?
your AOB is not working ( on my machine )

Code: Select all

{$lua}
LaunchMonoDataCollector()
{$asm}

define(address,DragController:Dragging )

[ENABLE]

alloc(newmem,$1000,DragController:Dragging )

label(code)
label(return)

alloc(_Dragging,11)
registersymbol(_Dragging)

label(_playerBase)
registersymbol(_playerBase)

_Dragging:
readmem(address,11)

newmem:

code:
  readmem(address,11)
  mov [_playerBase],rcx
  jmp return
_playerBase:
dq 0
address:
  jmp newmem
  db 90 90 90 90 90 90
return:

[DISABLE]

address:
  readmem(_dragging,11)

dealloc(newmem)

unregistersymbol(_Dragging)
unregistersymbol(_playerBase)
copy this into your [[POINTERS]] script, and it will find the DragController Address, and then you can confirm it also works on your machine, right?
coz again : my computer is generating different AOBs, you script is not working coz my machine(older FX AMD CPU) does a LEA.
Screenshot:
and your AOB : 48 8B pppp 48 8B

cant work right?^^ i mean you said "thanks but I already know all of that" :cry: why you are not using it if you know all of it?

my script also activates faster and you can activate it even if the DragController is not executed ( JIT'ed) yet, coz cheat engine will now force compile it.

but again ( to make it clear) no bad blood! you never insulted me or anything like that, so i also will be respectful to you :)
im just wanted to show you that your AOB is not working(with proof why) and a better solution, feel free to use if you like it :)
no trolling intended! and its just fcking sad if someone interprets this as trolling...

--

but really thanks mr SwedishMagyar for all the laughs, guess im still "need others to make tables" and im trolling with WORKING solutions and helping other people.... but whatver you will answer now, i will ignore it, i know already that you are just a selfish guy that cant handle critic, and you are unable to debate like a normal people ;)

PeaceBeUponYou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PeaceBeUponYou »

ODimm wrote:
GreenHouse wrote:
Look if you do not like it you do not need to download it, simple as that. There is really no need to spread you shit especially you @ODimm in someone else topic. Now let me move on to your questions :)
GreenHouse wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:27 pm
Most people that download tables is to activate a few scripts, and play the game. Not fiddle with 380 things, even less if they're not even useful.
I know most people do not know how to use it, but it is not my fault. And you said 95% of it is useless, well, idk if your calculation works in reverse or something cuz ive even provided pointers to inputs (freezing/manipulating which will allow user to do things that are normally not allowd in that state ), ive included pointers to player inventory showing not only items amount but also the NAME and Description of the item in a specific slot. You think this is useless? Ive including pointers to onHealthChange, onPlayerDeath, camerEffects, playerAnimator and all of these function and a strait path from the class that anyone can search for.
You think this is useless? I've not only included pointer to current player stats but also to the booleans controlling them. You think this is useless? Well if you think all of this is useless then you really need to learn how to use them...and work on your number too.
ODimm wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:25 pm
your AOB is not working ( on my machine )
First of all, this is because of version difference, so its always a problem (for any table of any engine). If you have the same that i have it shouldnt be a problem.
ODimm wrote: cant work right?^^ i mean you said "thanks but I already know all of that" :cry: why you are not using it if you know all of it?
yes, but this method is Jitted at the launch of the game. invoking is very slow and unfriendly at least for me, I mean you cannot compare asm with higher languages can you?

And besides if you guz want to with ur ways u can, but im going with the approach i like. 65 ppl already downloaded by now, either they are crazy or you are. I dont think its that hard to judge. :)

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

Look into the perspective of anyone who comes in to download tables for their games to cheat on, first time coming here people be like "wow 360+ pointers? meaning 360 options!? holy shit" but when you go in, and look at the screenshot, boggles the mind of normal users in a bad way, because we don't know half of the shit that this is use for. People be looking for something like god mode, infinite ammo, min-max of resources where I don't go below the set minimum, and I don't reach the true maximum so my workers keep working (speaking of anno games and city builders). Cheats like that we are truely looking for is options but this is.... coding at the best way to look at it and not for normal users.

So you kinda set yourself up to be a bit like false advertisement, you claim their is 360+ pointers but not really options that people are expecting. So we kinda see this table to be useless on our end.