Nioh 2 - The Complete Edition [STEAM]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
p1tbull
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Nioh 2 Complete Edition CT

Post by p1tbull »

skyki wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:58 pm
It is not possible to Save after using the CT,
everything gets reseted to previous.
When i change the value on equipment and restart the game, the Changes do not stay, it gets reseted.
Does anyone know how to fix this issue ?
Let's say you want to change your gold, what I did was to check the box then change the value, after changing it, game will get into a pitch black screen then it loads back to the title screen, continue, load your game and it should have change it to what you set on that value. Save the game in the map view and it should be saved.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Master_Builder
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Master_Builder »

bloodaxis wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:10 pm
Master_Builder wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:35 am
The capacity for skills is split into two dwords. I don't know why.
The attached table has static addresses for onmyo/ninja/shiftling. Made for v1.26 on Steam.
I assume you're supposed to edit the "points used" upwards so it removes the excess skills and not either of the capacities right? Also can't get the onmyo ones working but the shiftling and ninja ones do. Great work regardless, those extra skill points were annoying the shit out of me. :D
My bad. I found the addresses and added them as "nioh2.exe+<something>". But for the other parts I added I just added then directly from browse memory which added the absolute address which breaks on restart.

For editing ninja ones, I had no trouble. Editing shifting, I found it reset when I restarted the game. The answer is changing the total capacity, then resetting that skill tree in the dojo, then restoring the build.
And now on save/quit/restart I no longer had the extra points re-appear.

Anyways...

Here's a script to get all the skill points (spent & capacities).

There's three capacity polls it pulls from and I don't know why or what affects them but there you go.
There's also room for 5 unused skill trees.

Just open the in-game menu to update the base ptr.

Edit ANY of these and you get kicked to the title screen.
Get past the intro, to where you see your char sleeping, and before pressing continue.
Now edit it again. Don't alter the base capacity thing. Multiple things use it.
Now press continue. The values should stick.

If you only change capacity, you may find it reset and you have extra skills again on reloading the game.
Edit the capacity again, save your build, reset the skill tree in the dojo, restore your build. Now it should 'stick' through game reloads.

PS: Even after getting shiftling to stay at 0, once I gain prestige points, it adds back the unused points. I really have no idea where they're coming from.
I set shiftling "Capacity 1" to -5 and now I don't seem to get the 5 extra points reappearing anymore. YMMV.

v2
I added a script to pull where it loads the save from on the title screen. If you're having trouble getting skills to stick (like with shiftling which seems to be very stubborn) try changing it here (or even in both spots), saving, and restarting the game.
(Return to title screen to update ptr.)

Made for 1.26 on Steam. Other versions untested.
Attachments
0FRskills v2.ct
(67.73 KiB) Downloaded 257 times
0FRskills.ct
(33.95 KiB) Downloaded 81 times
Last edited by Master_Builder on Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:10 pm, edited 4 times in total.

skyki
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by skyki »

p1tbull wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:54 pm
skyki wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:58 pm
It is not possible to Save after using the CT,
everything gets reseted to previous.
When i change the value on equipment and restart the game, the Changes do not stay, it gets reseted.
Does anyone know how to fix this issue ?
Let's say you want to change your gold, what I did was to check the box then change the value, after changing it, game will get into a pitch black screen then it loads back to the title screen, continue, load your game and it should have change it to what you set on that value. Save the game in the map view and it should be saved.
That is not the issue for me, i changed the values of my Equipment , the game doesnt go to a black screen , i save the game on the world map and restart the game and the changes are reseted.
It doesnt save the game somehow.

Master_Builder
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Master_Builder »

skyki wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:27 pm
That is not the issue for me, i changed the values of my Equipment , the game doesnt go to a black screen , i save the game on the world map and restart the game and the changes are reseted.
If you mean the strength of a skill, then that is expected. They're for visual reference only. The actuall strength is calculated from the effect footer itself and the visual value is reset to that on load.
Even if you set that value to something huge, it doesn't matter since it's not actually doing anything in-game.
This is how it's designed.

skyki
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by skyki »

Master_Builder wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:37 pm
skyki wrote:
If you mean the strength of a skill, then that is expected. They're for visual reference only. The actuall strength is calculated from the effect footer itself and the visual value is reset to that on load.
Even if you set that value to something huge, it doesn't matter since it's not actually doing anything in-game.
It worked once, i could add new effects and such,
does this mean i cant rechange the effects or i cant put a huge value like 90% etc.
even tho the problem is that any changes i do (even Amrita multiplier) it gets reseted when i close the game and start again.(and i do Save on the world map)
Last edited by skyki on Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arikado
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Arikado »

Master_Builder wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:11 pm
bloodaxis wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:10 pm
Master_Builder wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:35 am
The capacity for skills is split into two dwords. I don't know why.
The attached table has static addresses for onmyo/ninja/shiftling. Made for v1.26 on Steam.
I assume you're supposed to edit the "points used" upwards so it removes the excess skills and not either of the capacities right? Also can't get the onmyo ones working but the shiftling and ninja ones do. Great work regardless, those extra skill points were annoying the shit out of me. :D
My bad. I found the addresses and added them as "nioh2.exe+<something>". But for the other parts I added I just added then directly from browse memory which added the absolute address which breaks on restart.

For editing ninja ones, I had no trouble. Editing shifting, I found it reset when I restarted the game. The answer is changing the total capacity, then resetting that skill tree in the dojo, then restoring the build.
And now on save/quit/restart I no longer had the extra points re-appear.

Anyways...

Here's a script to get all the skill points (spent & capacities).

There's three capacity polls it pulls from and I don't know why or what affects them but there you go.
There's also room for 5 unused skill trees.

Just open the in-game menu to update the base ptr.

Edit ANY of these and you get kicked to the title screen.
Get past the intro, to where you see your char sleeping, and before pressing continue.
Now edit it again. Don't alter the base capacity thing. Multiple things use it.
Now press continue. The values should stick.

If you only change capacity, you may find it reset and you have extra skills again on reloading the game.
Edit the capacity again, save your build, reset the skill tree in the dojo, restore your build. Now it should 'stick' through game reloads.

v2
I added a script to pull where it loads the save from on the title screen. If you're having trouble setting skills to stick (like with shifting which seems to be very stubborn) try changing it here (or even in both spots), saving, and restarting the game.
(Return to title screen to update ptr.)

Made for 1.26 on Steam. Other versions untested.
TY, Added into my script.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

skyki wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:45 pm
does this mean i cant rechange the effects or i cant put a huge value like 90% etc.
even tho the problem is that any changes i do (even Amrita multiplier) it gets reseted when i close the game and start again.(and i do Save on the world map)
[Link]

There's a list of all/most conflicting effects you can have, if you add conflicting ones and save/load they'll get reset.

skyki
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by skyki »

bloodaxis wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:08 pm
skyki wrote:
[Link]

There's a list of all/most conflicting effects you can have, if you add conflicting ones and save/load they'll get reset.
its not about the conflicts , its in General , no matter what i use in the CT after restarting the Game it gets reseted.
i even tried amrita and restarted and added 1 special effect on a random armor.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

skyki wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:22 pm
its not about the conflicts , its in General , no matter what i use in the CT after restarting the Game it gets reseted.
No idea then, that's really weird behaviour. Can you edit amrita/coins in the main menu?

LazyM
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LazyM »

can you level up your clan rank with a table?
i know you can change it with the table @Arikado made but can you rank it up?

Master_Builder
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Master_Builder »

skyki wrote:
Master_Builder wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:37 pm
skyki wrote:
> i cant put a huge value like 90% etc.

No, no you can't. And even if you did, it wouldn't actually take effect in game. You'd see the value like that but it wouldn't apply.
(And this is exactly what I was trying to explain to you so her again:)
*If* you want to change the strength there you can do it, just go temper the item, and whilst there, change the 'strength' and it will stick for the game session. THIS DOESN'T ACTUALLY CHANGE THE STRENGTH. IT ONLY CHANGES THE TEXT.

The game is DESIGNED to get the effect strength from the footer. IT IGNORES THE STRENGTH VALUE.
The n% shouldn't even be editable in tables since it really does nothing but make people think it's something editable.

You can change the effect footer (the first two bytes) then reload the game and it'll result in changing the actual strength. Each effect id has an upper limit you can reach this way.

As for changing the effects themselves, you should be able to do that from anywhere. If you have the item equipped, just re-equip it.
I've not tried doing it in missions but if so, you may need to drop/pickup the item after editing it.

variante
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by variante »

Master_Builder wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:48 pm
*If* you want to change the strength there you can do it, just go temper the item, and whilst there, change the 'strength' and it will stick for the game session. THIS DOESN'T ACTUALLY CHANGE THE STRENGTH. IT ONLY CHANGES THE TEXT.
Technically, you can do this in the equipment screen, no need to go to temper screen, so you can re-equip faster. The effects are properly capped on equipment, except for scrolls and soul cores where arbitrarily strong effects are actually applied in gameplay. Someone in this thread mentioned that they got massive onmyo damage by tweaking soul cores. Getting them to persist through reloading is another matter.

The behaviours on soul cores are pretty weird: the equipped stats are somehow separated from the soul cores' stats, which leads to:
- Kicking to title screen when changing equipped stats, but not soul cores' stats
- Equipped stats not reflecting changes in soul cores' stats even after reloading (excepting for changes resulted from sanity check)

Side note: effects on tea utensils are completely ignored, so they are ineffective, as well as exempted from the game's sanity check (may need more testing).

skyki
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by skyki »

bloodaxis wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:41 pm
skyki wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:22 pm
No idea then, that's really weird behaviour. Can you edit amrita/coins in the main menu?
Nope, also does gets reseted when i restart the game.

Does the Game has to be Online or Offline while your editing your Gear ?

variante
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by variante »

skyki wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:13 am
If you're doing this at the beginning of the game, you might want to manually save the game to make sure everything is saved. I got this behaviour too and turns out the game wasn't saving anything even though the save icon is there on the bottom left. If there's no triangle prompt to save, try entering a mission and exit to title screen from there.

skyki
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by skyki »

variante wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:23 am
skyki wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:13 am
If you're doing this at the beginning of the game, you might want to manually save the game to make sure everything is saved. I got this behaviour too and turns out the game wasn't saving anything even though the save icon is there on the bottom left. If there's no triangle prompt to save, try entering a mission and exit to title screen from there.
that works , but that is not the issue.
The Issue is WHEN I QUIT the Game, i change the gear stats press on manual Save on World Map (i also did save on a mission aka shrine) then i pressed Quit.
and after starting the game again the changes are reseted.
which makes nothing working right now.