Tomb Raider - Underworld ~ v1.1 (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Tomb Raider - Underworld ~ v1.1 (Steam)

Post by Paul44 »

Made for [Tomb Raider - Underworld ~ v1.1 (Steam)].
(tested on legal, 'steamless' (~google) & cracked vs)

Features:
- Player health
- Health enemies (incl 1-hit kill)
- Ammo (incl no reload)
- Adrenaline
- Medipack
- Free Roam

- UPDATE 1 - v1.9
Added: Adrenaline (see Help on how to perform 'Adrenaline Headshot')

=> PS: should still figure out:
2. oxygen: had no need for this sofar (?), and almost finished the game...
(if somebody can tell me where it is needed and/or provide a proper save...)

(for more info detail, read incl Readme file)

I have also added an (exported) DxWin file to play the game windowed... (only got this working with v2.05.x)
I also looked at patching the game to get a windowed vs, but sofar unsuccessful.
(will surely revisit a couple of times to get around this...)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
TR Underworld_v1.9_Released.rar
pw: Fearless
(26.1 KiB) Downloaded 414 times
TR Underworld_v1.8_Released.rar
(24.6 KiB) Downloaded 121 times
TR Underworld_DxWin.rar
(921 Bytes) Downloaded 129 times
Last edited by Paul44 on Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

paul44frf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Tomb Raider - Underworld ~ v1.1 (Steam)

Post by paul44frf »

* Windowed: as stated, I could get this only windowed with v2.05.47 (v2.04.x works as well, but gives mouse issues; and latest vs will not even launch windowed... ~ far more extensive option list, so...). Basically: you can either drag/drop this file to your DxWin window (and change location info); or add a new entry, and make sure to select 'DirectX9' explicitly (plus some minor tuning)
Important: set a resolution - 1st tab ~ bottom - which is smaller then your current screen resolution (or you still get a fullscreen window)
* Adrenaline: they got their manuals completely wrong here as for how to perform this. Eventually looked at some other TR titles, explaining how to do this. A combo_hint + T&E got me to eventually kick in that action scene... (as stated above, see Help on how to do that)
ps: this is for PC; might be different on other platforms...
* Oxygen: never got confronted with this (lack of) oxygen, and now finished the game...?!
Last edited by paul44frf on Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Got some pdbs for some of the titles in the series :) Like Legend. Can be used to map stuff in the rest of them :)

paul44frf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by paul44frf »

^ Pdb: Program database (PDB) is a proprietary file format (developed by Microsoft) for storing debugging information (I had to google it 8-))
If you have one for TRU, please pm. More than keen to learn how to use that feature... Be aware: expect some Q&As along the way :roll:
ps: no plans in tackling any of the other 'early' TR titles though...

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

With the pdb for "Rise of the Tomb Raider" I could map most functions in TR 2013, Shadow of the Tomb Raider and Marvel's Avengers. So yeah.. I don't think I got pdbs for TRU exactly, but even so, the functions' ASM is pretty much the same if identical compiler used in either title :)

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Here's the NextGen Demo .exe/.pdb for Tomb Raider: Legend. Should help you map some of the functions (by AOBs) into Underworld ;) Hoping they didn't change much of the code in-between :D -> [Link].

By the way, you can find them publicly in the Demo itself, which you can download from here: [Link]:

What happened is they accidentally left in tr7.exe (the debug build) when they've packaged the demo. The actual demo executable is the file called "trl.dat" :) It gets renamed to trl.exe once the setup finishes. The other one - tr7.exe - shouldn't have been there, haha.

Then if you read this topic, you'll find that you can activate a DEBUG MENU with F6 key: [Link]. Lots of goodies in there. Here's a youtube explaining the inner works:

So with all of that, I leave it to you for testing and figuring the mapping in Underworld ;)

Enjoy,
Sun

P.S.#1: I recommend you use x32dbg, as you can see the symbols as they load asynchronously. At the same time, in Underworld, you can do Ctrl+B for aob scans and Shift+; key for labeling functions. Get cranking :P

P.S.#2: Here's an example of me mapping TR7 into TRA :) Top is the tr7.exe with tr7.pdb automatically displayed information. Bottom is Anniversary executable in which I MANUALLY mapped the functions by aobs, order, disposition, etc.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ thx a mil man; I'll be looking into this the coming weeks/month or so for sure...
Do not expect any response soon; but... " I'll be back :)) "