Shaolin vs Wutang 2 (Full Release)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ndck@ModEngine
Table Makers
Table Makers

Shaolin vs Wutang 2 (Full Release)

Post by ndck@ModEngine »

Shaolin vs Wutang 2

Scripts
- Infinite Health Player 1 *Hotkey Included* (Get hit first, then activate the cheat)
- Instant Counter & Super Special Moves *Hotkey Included* (This apply to both player & opponent)
- Countdown Timer *Hotkey Included* (Include a pointer scan for this. Not sure if this is working for you. Activating this will freeze the countdown)

Changelog
Lists Of Changelog
Version : Build.10962485 (Compatible with Build.11058602) [From this table version onwards, updates will be only available on my discord server via Membership Platforms]
- Control Script Option 2 script revised

Version : Build.10215967
- Control Script Option 2 script revised

Version : Build.9450230 (Compatible with Build.10116640)
- Revised some scripts and added more pointers

Version : Build.7220857 (Compatible with Build.7346332/Build.7825004)
- Revamp table with more options included
- Added multiple script activation options. You can ONLY select either one whichever script you are able to activate. Please note if you fail to activate any of the Options, try to restart the game or pc and see if this works. Can't guarantee will work for other versions. Try using the build mentioned above.
- Added an auto add process script embedded and executed when the game is already running
Build.7220857 Extended Table
Disclaimer
Table Disclaimer Note
Note: These cheats may or may not work for you. I can't guarantee it will work for everybody. :) The most common or various issues if the cheat(s) doesn't work or activates is because the outdated or update game/table version or compatibility gaming platforms like Steam, Non-Steam, GOG, Epic, Windows Store/Gamepass, Cheat Engine versions or possibly due to any installation anomalies, Windows Version or CPU compatibility and so forth. Another situation also happens is when you did not activate the script(s) to populate the other 'children' and by doing that you might need to switch between the table and the game depending on how the script(s) was made. If all the above methods did not work for you sometimes a simple game or PC restart might resolve this issue. My table is compatible from Cheat Engine 7.1 and above but it is still a good practice to keep your current Cheat Engine software up to date. For my table, just click on the 'Activate' script for it to add process as well as activate mono automatically depending on the game whether it uses the mono features or not. Finally, I would be most grateful if you could submit your rating if the table works for you as time, patience and effort were put into making these tables and also as a gesture of your support. Thank you all very much. :)
Support
Donations/Memberships
Donation/Support/Membership can done through [Link] or [Link] or [Link]. I really need your support in continuing my work. Please take note that only subscribing to specific membership types will get full access to my table updates which is available in my official discord channel as of January 2023

Early Access Tables
Early Access Tables
SvW2 (Build.10215967-E.A).CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 37 times
SvW2 (Build.9450230-E.A).CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 42 times
SvW2 Build.7220857(EA).CT
Don't forget to read Changelog above
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 103 times
SvW2 (EA).CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 99 times

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
SvW2 v1.00.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 93 times
Last edited by ndck76 on Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:31 pm, edited 16 times in total.

DFM2626
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Shaolin vs Wutang 2

Post by DFM2626 »

Would it be possible to update this table to the latest game version or give insight on default health/meter value?
Thanks!