Assassin's Creed Valhalla [Standard Edition]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Assassin's Creed Valhalla [Standard Edition]

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

FINAL UPDATE FOR 1.6.2

I have updated the table to my latest template and also checked through all of the scripts to make sure they work as intended.

If there are any bugs or crashes, please do your due diligence and try to recreate the issue and narrow it down to a particular script that is causing it.

CURRENT VERSION:
ACValhalla.CT
11-12-2022
+16 Updated for Patch 1.6.2
(336.85 KiB) Downloaded 8530 times

CURRENT OPTIONS:
  • Pointers
    • World
      • BhvAssassin
        • CSrvPlayerFightAdrenalin
          • Current Adrenaline
          • Max Adrenaline
        • CSrvPlayerHealth
          • God Mode
          • Max Health
          • Current Health
        • Stamina
          • Current Stamina
          • Max Stamina
        • Oxygen
          • Inf Oxygen?
          • Current Oxygen
          • Max Oxygen
        • Entity
          • X Coord
          • Y Coord
          • Z Coord
        • CSrvPlayerNPCAwareness
        • PlayerStatsSheet
    • SkillSystem
      • SkillProgression
        • Earned Skill Points
        • Used Skill Points
        • Earned Mastery Points
        • Used Mastery Points
    • GclDiceMinigameClean
      • Player
        • Health
        • Favor
      • Enemy
        • Health
        • Favor
  • Scripts
    • Inf Health
    • Inf Stamina
    • Inf Adrenaline
    • Inf Oxygen
    • Inf Consumables
    • Modify Damage
      • Multiplier
    • Modify Stun Damage
      • Multiplier
    • Modify Experience Gain
      • Multiplier
    • No Ability Cooldown
    • No Detection
    • Modify World TimeScale
      • Multiplier
    • Modify NPC TimeScale
      • Multiplier
    • Modify Movement Speed
      • Multiplier
    • Get Inventory
    • Inf Items (select which item type)
      • Affect Supplies?
      • Affect Resources?
    • No Upgrade Cost Requirement (still removes from your inventory)
    • No Hunter Delivery Cost Requirement (still removes from your inventory)
    • Drinking Game Pointers
      • Enable Instant Win
      • Eivor
        • Horn Capacity
        • Horn Content Left
        • Amount Drunk Each Swig
        • Number of Horns Consumed
        • Number of Horns to Win
      • Opponent
        • Horn Capacity
        • Horn Content Left
        • Amount Drunk Each Swig
        • Number of Horns Consumed
        • Number of Horns to Win
    • Orlog Game Pointers
      • Player
        • Health
        • Favor
      • Enemy
        • Health
        • Favor
    • Cairn Stone Game Pointers
      • MotionProperties
        • Decceleration Mult
        • Decceleration Mult
        • Y Acceleration Mult
    • Disable Cairn Stone Gravity
    • Teleport Related Scripts
      • Save Current Location to Table
      • Save Waypoint Location to Table
      • Teleport to Waypoint
      • Get Waypoint (Use if normal Teleport to Waypoint does not work)
        • Teleport to Waypoint
      • Teleport to Selected Location
    • AC Structure Dissect Override

Update Logs:
Update 16: Final update for Patch 1.6.2. I don't know if they will have any further updates in terms of bug fixes but it seems this is the final 'Content' update. Hopefully I won't have to fix anything anymore.
Previous Update Logs
Update 15: Fixed for Patch 1.2.2, unfortunately it seems they commented out the getName function so I can't use that method anymore but I can't really think of anything that I could add to this table now so it's not that big of a loss.

Update 14.5: Had to fix the Timescale scripts (the pointer path wasn't valid so I found the correct one using an AOBScan for the offset from World). Also added a script in the Debug section that allows you to search through structures easier (will auto populate names of structures and show you where the base address is if the address appears within your structure).

Another thank you to Paul44 for the [Link] describing the method for getting structure names. I will be using it in every Anvil game that comes after this.

Update 14: Changed to use the correct pointer paths courtesy of Paul44's work on his ACV table found here. Also modified to use my AOB saver functions. The get inventory will now populate when activated instead of having to open inventory. Let me know if it works correctly since I'm not entirely sure the base is correct. I have gone through it again and made some more changes as well as added some more features. You can now select which waypoint you want to teleport to, I added a pointer to the cairn stone rigid body properties as well as a disable gravity script for that minigame (basically you can just drop them and they stay in place). Also refined the modify timescale and now you can modify only NPCs (set multiplier to 0 to freeze them).

In terms of general knowledge, I added a function called getName() which I also register for structure dissect callback. In short, if the base address for your structure has a name, it will automatically name the structure for you. This made things really easy for me to find the Cairn stone pointers as well as better pointer paths for basically everything (following pointers in the structure dissect will show the names as well as you can see below). Hopefully this will make things easier for others who want to make their own cheats.

Update 13: Fixed Damage mult for patch 1.2.0 and removed the requirement for having the separate hash files for the get inventory script. I will no longer be updating the hashes in this one so don't ask for X item to be included, you will be ignored.

Update 12: Fixed a few scripts for patch 1.1.2

Update 11: Redid Inf Health to use the actual God Mode bool in the health structure and added some pointers. Everything else should work fine. Also make sure to redownload the .zip file with the .txts since I updated the get Inventory script.

Update 10: Added a Modify Movement Speed and No Detection script along with a script for getting the total earned Mastery Points. (also had to change some things to use $process since I forgot in update 9)

Update 9: Changed scripts to use lua '$process' instead of 'ACValhalla.exe' which should allow it to work with the plus version if AOBs are not different. Added a No Cooldowns script. Fixed damage mult script to work with all damage types now by injecting at a different location where I found this interesting pointer for a compare:

Update 8: Hopefully fixed the Drinking Game compare and added some pointers to things. They only populate during the mini-game. Also Added a Modify Damage script.

Update 7: Patched AOB for Inf Stamina and No Hunter Delivery cost.

Update 6: Added in Instant Drinking Game Win Script, just enable while in the mini-game to instantly win it. Also added a Teleport ~10 feet forward in the hopes that it could get you through locked doors but collisions prevent you from passing through.

Update 5: Fixed AOBs that changed from update 1.04, added more Highpoints to teleport script.

Update 4: Added Orlog related scripts, just pointers for now but if you want an easy win just set enemy health to 0 and go through one Roll Dice round. Looking into other minigames.

Update 3: So full credit goes to ArmYof0n3 for finding the coordinates and waypoint location. I asked if I could use their script for the hookpoints and they gave me the go ahead so now you have the Location Selector. I've only added a few Highpoints but it is pretty easy to add new locations since I've included a save script (it will prompt you for the the Region and Description ex. Essexe, Britania's Watch Highpoint or Essexe Northwic Highpoint) that will save the location or waypoint coordinates to a text file that you can easily append to the 'locationsTable' variable for future use. Make sure to go here and download ArmYof0n3's script and give reputation.

Update 2: Made some headway with One Hit Kill script and I am very sure it will not affect player anymore (set some breakpoints to make sure when I took damage it was not triggered). I also consolidated my Get Inventory and Inf Items scripts into one large script that has an Enable and the two hanging off of it. Inf Items now uses a breakpoint and checks which type of items you want to have it affect. I also added in a new script for the Hunter deliveries to bypass the cost so even if you don't have the item you can still unlock them.

Update 1.5: Made the Get Inventory script use three text files that you read in when activating. That way I don't have to update the table to add in the new hashes. Text files included in the zip file below, make sure the text files are in a folder named "valhalla" and that folder is in the same directory as the CT. (In my case the text files are in ..\My Cheat Tables\valhalla)

Update 1: Changed Inf Health to avoid collisions (you can still get picked up and thrown or grabbed and stabbed but it wont do damage). Added a One Hit Kill Script and added some more hashes to the Get Inventory script.

Update 0.5: Changed the lua script so it does not print anything, now it won't lag when you enter inventory. (If you need the printed hashes I have uploaded a separate CT that organizes them and identifies already known hashes)

My Modify Pickup Amount script should not crash anymore since I've used a different register to do the multiplication in. Before if you modified what was passed in or the normal esi register contents, the game would crash after awhile. Haven't had any crashes since I've made the change.

I've also modified my Get Inventory script to force users debug type to VEH to prevent crashing and added a bunch of hashses to the list. (If you want it to not lag every time you open inventory just remove the print() in the findItem function)
Special thanks goes to Sunbeam for figuring out about the hashes as that make this script possible.

I'm posting my print hashes script as a separate table so you guys can try to find some on your own. Just enable and enter your inventory, I added a check to list known items so you don't get confused. REMINDER Do not use with the other table as both are using lua breakpoint functions and they will probably conflict.
Print Item Hashes
ACValhalla_print-item-hashes.CT
Enable and enter inventory
(2.47 KiB) Downloaded 712 times
Previous Versions
ACValhalla.CT
16-06-2021
+15 Updated for Patch 1.2.2
(256.99 KiB) Downloaded 14813 times
ACValhalla.CT
09-06-2021
+14.5 Fixed the Timescale scripts so they get the correct value now
(256.65 KiB) Downloaded 209 times
ACValhalla.CT
01-06-2021
+14 Updated for 1.2.1, Get Inventory no longer needs you to open inventory to populate, changed to use correct pointer paths and now using AOB Saver.
(246.57 KiB) Downloaded 195 times
ACValhalla.CT
22-03-2021
+13 Updated for 1.2.0, Get Inventory no longer uses separate .txt files
(187.04 KiB) Downloaded 211 times
ACValhalla.CT
17-02-2021
+12 Updated for 1.1.2
(163.05 KiB) Downloaded 706 times
ACValhalla.CT
16-01-2021
+11 Redid Inf Health, updated for 1.1.1, make sure to redownload the .txt files for Inventory script since that has been updated too
(158.95 KiB) Downloaded 170 times
ACValhalla.CT
04-01-2021
+10 Added Modify Movement Speed, No Detection and Get Mastery Points
(131.77 KiB) Downloaded 147 times
ACValhalla.CT
03-01-2021
+9 Added No Cooldowns, Fixed damage mult to work with all damage types, removed one hit kills, and changed to $process to allow compatibility with plus versions of the game
(119.85 KiB) Downloaded 129 times
ACValhalla.CT
20-12-2020
+8 Fixed Drinking game, added pointers, added Modify Damage
(115.61 KiB) Downloaded 135 times
ACValhalla.CT
17-12-2020
+7 Patched AOB for Inf Stamina and No Hunter Deliveries Cost
(106.12 KiB) Downloaded 128 times
ACValhalla.CT
01-12-2020
+6 Added Instant Drinking Game Win
(105.93 KiB) Downloaded 122 times
ACValhalla.CT
27-11-2020
(Version 1.04)
+5 Fixed AOBs, added Highpoints
(92.63 KiB) Downloaded 148 times
ACValhalla.CT
24-11-2020
+4 Added Orlog pointers
(90.53 KiB) Downloaded 142 times
ACValhalla.CT
17-11-2020
+3 Added Teleport with Location selector/saver
(80.29 KiB) Downloaded 145 times
ACValhalla.CT
15-11-2020
+2 Reorganized and revamped some scripts. Added a bypass hunter deliveries script.
(67.36 KiB) Downloaded 135 times
ACValhalla.CT
14-11-2020
+1.5 Changed Get Inventory to use text files
(77.53 KiB) Downloaded 143 times
ACValhalla.CT
14-11-2020
+1 Updated Inf Health and Get Inventory, added One Hit Kills
(78.51 KiB) Downloaded 144 times
ACValhalla.CT
13-11-2020
+0.5 Removed print() from Get Inventory script.
(46.72 KiB) Downloaded 142 times

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by aSwedishMagyar on Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:48 pm, edited 39 times in total.

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Assassin's Creed Valhalla [Engine:AnvilNEXT]

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

Didn't see anyone posting an item pickup modifier or if they care but I traced back a bit and found a point where if you modify it affects the in-game readout (the "+....")
So that unfortunately results in crashing for me so I modified it to this because it seems changing the value of esi (or the value passed into the add item function) will result in crashing.
Item Pickup Modifier Script
Added to table.
Does anyone know if there are string identifiers for items? I was going to try and make an auto pointer populate script for inventory. So far I haven't found anything and I'm just going by the hashes you guys have already found.

Edit: I found where the enhance material check is and this is what I came up with for bypassing it. I'm pretty sure that even if you have zero of the item (ie there is no address for it) it will be stable because the item remove function checks the base address before subtracting.

PS: This actually works on both enhancements and on buying items. Might work on other stuff I'll look into it tomorrow.
No Enhance Cost Requirement
Added to table.
Last edited by aSwedishMagyar on Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:58 pm
So I made a simple lua script to auto-populate your pointers based off of hashes that have been found. We can add to the list pretty easily and it will automatically pick the right ones to populate.
Get Inventory Script
See table for updated version.
PS: Let me know if my lua coding is doing something stupid because I'm still fairly new to it.
Last edited by aSwedishMagyar on Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SunBeam
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by SunBeam »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:47 pm
Code looks fine, quite interesting. I'll let you know if any criticism :D

I am currently working on dumping the table without any hook or debug breakpoint ;) I know where the Inventory (CSrvPlayerInventory) is and how to parkour it to get to the items|values|hashes.

One observation I have.. and I recommend people really read the below before they attempt to use your script: viewtopic.php?p=152185#p152185.

Trust me, not everyone has VEH enabled. Most people just double-click table files and that's that. They don't use CE for any other purposes, let alone change settings. What for.. right? :)
cocotoon wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:56 pm
damn, I can not believe that there have no way to edit those fucking stats.
Hope this helps:
28, rue Armand Carrel,
93100 Montreuil-sous-Bois, France
Next time you're in Paris, drop them a visit and tell them what you think of their game ;)

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:56 pm
aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:47 pm
Code looks fine, quite interesting. I'll let you know if any criticism :D

I am currently working on dumping the table without any hook or debug breakpoint ;) I know where the Inventory (CSrvPlayerInventory) is and how to parkour it to get to the items|values|hashes.

One observation I have.. and I recommend people really read the below before they attempt to use your script: viewtopic.php?p=152185#p152185.

Trust me, not everyone has VEH enabled. Most people just double-click table files and that's that. They don't use CE for any other purposes, let alone change settings. What for.. right? :)
A static address would be much faster as mine has to loop through the entire list of hashes for every (443 in my case) address that passes through that opcode I'm hooking. (It lags a bit when entering inventory or the bag).

Also yeah, I tend to assume people have the right debugger type selected. Maybe there a lua function that checks debugger type so I can exit before setting the breakpoint.

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

Found something interesting pertaining to an infinite health type script. Let me know if this works for you.
Infinite Health (no collision)
See debug section in table for script.
Ok nevermind, that isn't the right compare, need to figure it out.
Last edited by aSwedishMagyar on Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:42 pm
aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:15 pm
Maybe there a lua function that checks debugger type so I can exit before setting the breakpoint.
Haven't checked on that, honestly. Maybe using Lua to access the Settings and force the selector to be on VEH? :)
So there is a function that returns the debug type and I updated my Get Inventory script to use it (I also added a bunch more hashes that have been mentioned). Now if you are using anything else other than VEH it will not execute the main part of the script and will instead tell you to enable VEH and reload the process.
Get Inventory
Added to table.
Last edited by aSwedishMagyar on Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

SunBeam wrote:
aSwedishMagyar wrote:
debugProcess(interface OPT): starts the debugger for the currently opened process (won't ask the user) Optional interface: 0=default, 1=windows debug, 2=VEHDebug, 3=Kerneldebug

debug_getCurrentDebuggerInterface() : Returns the current debuggerinterface used (1=windows, 2=VEH 3=Kernel, nil=no debugging active)

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

Zanzer wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:52 am
SunBeam wrote:
aSwedishMagyar wrote:
debugProcess(interface OPT): starts the debugger for the currently opened process (won't ask the user) Optional interface: 0=default, 1=windows debug, 2=VEHDebug, 3=Kerneldebug

debug_getCurrentDebuggerInterface() : Returns the current debuggerinterface used (1=windows, 2=VEH 3=Kernel, nil=no debugging active)
Yep, found that second function and included it here. But maybe it's best to just force it using debugProcess since most users may not know where that option is.

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

Got a cool way of doing infinite adrenaline, basically just modify the compare right before to force it to always move the max adrenaline value into the current.
Inf Adrenaline
Added to table.
Last edited by aSwedishMagyar on Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Galerian
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Assassin's Creed Valhalla [Standard Edition]

Post by Galerian »

Hey, sorry I missed that out in SB's thread. How Modify Pickup Amount script works with quest/collectible items? Is it possible to softlock the game or bug something using this?

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Assassin's Creed Valhalla [Standard Edition]

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

Galerian wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:01 pm
Hey, sorry I missed that out in SB's thread. How Modify Pickup Amount script works with quest/collectable items? Is it possible to softlock the game or bug something using this?
It modifies everything as far as I can see, maybe even weapons so just be careful with it for now until I get a full list of items and then it will only affect ones you want (I'll include a selector in a later update). I would recommend you only use it when picking up resources. My other script, the Get Inventory will allow you to modify the exact amount of each item so you can also use that.

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

Purge90 wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:49 pm
Theonisus wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:34 pm

I'm using U+ and everything works fine except the inventory reader which is the only thing I want to use :(
It is working for me, I am actually trying to find out how to add the rest of the items. But as a novice with CE it is taking me a bit following SunBeam's post earlier.
Try using this:
ACValhalla_print-item-hashes.CT
Enable and enter inventory.
(776 Bytes) Downloaded 289 times
It will set a breakpoint at that address and then print in the lua engine window all of the hashes and the quantity of that item so you can more easily identify them. To add it to your table just click "Select All" and hit Ctrl+C and then click in your table and paste it in.
Last edited by aSwedishMagyar on Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Theonisus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Theonisus »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:58 pm
Purge90 wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:49 pm
Theonisus wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:34 pm

I'm using U+ and everything works fine except the inventory reader which is the only thing I want to use :(
It is working for me, I am actually trying to find out how to add the rest of the items. But as a novice with CE it is taking me a bit following SunBeam's post earlier.
Try using this:

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>0</ID>
      <Description>"Print Hashes"</Description>
      <LastState/>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>{$lua}
function debugger_onBreakpoint()
	local quantity = readInteger(RDX)
    local hash = readQword(readQword(RDX+0x8)+0x10)
    print("Hash: 0x00000"..string.upper(string.format("%x", hash)).."\tQuantity: "..quantity)
print()
    return 1
end
[ENABLE]
debugProcess(2)
debug_setBreakpoint('ACValhalla.exe+24A41DF')

[DISABLE]
debug_removeBreakpoint('ACValhalla.exe+24A41DF')
</AssemblerScript>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

It will set a breakpoint at that address and then print in the lua engine window all of the hashes and the quantity of that item so you can more easily identify them. To add it to your table just click "Select All" and hit Ctrl+C and then click in your table and paste it in.
Still just give me bloops and bleeps after I click initiate and the open inv reader. Just says Address P-> 0000000000 Value ??

Legit farming it is for me I guess. I C+P the script you loaded before I initiated everything? I'm very very new to CE and only know how to pretty much open the process and load the table and click the boxes that I assume should magically be able to edit my silver/iron. i never had any issues with this in Odyssey so I don't know why Valhalla is giving me hell.

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

Theonisus wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:16 pm

Still just give me bloops and bleeps after I click initiate and the open inv reader. Just says Address P-> 0000000000 Value ??

Legit farming it is for me I guess. I C+P the script you loaded before I initiated everything? I'm very very new to CE and only know how to pretty much open the process and load the table and click the boxes that I assume should magically be able to edit my silver/iron. i never had any issues with this in Odyssey so I don't know why Valhalla is giving me hell.
That is because you don't have the item yet.
Learn how to read. It says right there in CAPS LOCK why you are seeing 0000000000 Value.

Also, for future posts: If all you know how to do is check and uncheck boxes then posting anything about something not working for you immediately results in people ignoring you. Take a few minutes to watch a tutorial or two on youtube. I can suggest Cheat the Game or Stephen Chapman.
Last edited by aSwedishMagyar on Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.