1) Download the below:
UPDATED FOR 1.3.0:
UPDATED FOR 1.2.1:
The ZIP contains the compiled DLL + source code, in case you wanna fiddle with it. Compiled with Microsoft Visual Studio 2017.
2) Extract content and move the d3d9.dll file from \x64\Release\ to main game folder. Like so:
3) Launch the game as if nothing happened.
4) If the signature is not found, you will see a message box. The game will continue load once you click OK, but nothing will get patched. Just an FYI for future DLCs/updates of the game when Ubi might pull yet another stunt and the DLL will stop working. You also have the source-code, so feel free to update/maintain it going forward.
5) Yes, works with Standard and Plus. It scans for an array of bytes to get the patch address, so it should be found in either of the Valhalla executables.
Assassins Creed Valhalla Cheat Engine Spreadsheet + Inventory Editor
Since this topic turned turned into spamfest for undesirables and thieves, i decided to take over and just post the Assassins Creed Valhalla Inventory Editor here.
This table allows you to add items by ID. It will help those who want to get equipment for Helix and not only.
HASH LIST IN ENGLISH:
Instructions for Uplay+:
Run the table on Uplay + : open the CT table in Notepad ++, replace the entire table from ACValhalla.exe to ACValhalla_Plus.exe
Start the Table, then the game, in the table we activate + Inventory , then + Inventory: Get Item , then + Bulk Get Item (packs, quests, materials) .
Then we double-click on the script inscription opposite any (for example + Get Draugr Pack (9pcs) (the script editor will open).
for the section "pIIDList: // 512 slots max" there and add / change the list like this:
dq 0000000000000001 // Quantit
dq required id from table
dq required id from table
dq 0000000000000000 // stop pattern
Then click OK and activate the script as usual. All items will be added automatically. Values can be no more than 512
Thanks to Sunbeam for some fixes.
[add] Full Player's Inventory list added under "+Inventory: EditQuantity", by setting an item quantity to 0 and then saving/loading will effectively delete this item
[update] to prevent Inventory corruption all items under "+Inventory: EditQuanti
For the full Assassins Creed Valhalla Cheat Engine table with more options, check Sunbeam's table here
or mochongli's table
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1