- [ Teleport ] > Teleport To Waypoint
The script is functional now.
How does it work:
- Enable the script.
- Open the map and set a marker (I haven't tried this with multiple markers, so use just one at a time!)
- Press Numpad 9 and you will teleport there instantly.
- You may at times land under the map or in some awkward places. If it happens, open map, set another marker, Numpad 9, done.
- I have not tried this with multiple markers, so I don't know which one you'll teleport to. I can only assume it's the last one set.
- I have not tried this with existing map markers (like wealth, templars, viewpoints, mysteries, raids, etc.). Try it yourself as I have no interest for it.
- "How do I change the hotkey?" -> right click the "DoIt" entry in the list, "Set/Change hotkeys", click the existing hotkey, then click "Edit Hotkey" and set your own.
- [ Teleport ] > Free Cam + Teleport
The script is functional now.
How does it work:
- I recommend using the predefined hotkey to enable/disable the script (yes, you can change it in the same manner as above).
- For this to be successful, either crouch or find a ledge to sit on crouched. Don't stand still, cuz your Raven will interfere with the camera movement, making it sway after you leave Eivor's sight (it lands on your shoulder) with the free camera.
- Press Tilde (~) key which will enable the script. DO THIS ONLY WHEN GAME IS ACTIVE, as the script reads a pointer > BipedComponent. You will need this when you disable the script, to re-allow movement. If you do it while menu or map is active, then unpause, so the code runs.
- Move around with the camera (W-A-S-D keys). To move up, press Space. To move down, press F. To teleport to camera location, press Q. Wanna change keys, there's no need and I don't give a fuck. Why? Keep reading.
THE SCRIPT ISN'T 100% PERFECT! So don't whine/bitch it doesn't work as some of you expected or other crap. It's the best you'll get, so appreciate it.
When the script is enabled, several places are hooked: the camera update function, 3-4 spots where the rendering control point has to be updated (so Engine loads the area, objects, etc.), an input controller spot so controls are disabled, etc. When script is active, you cannot control Eivor. At the same time, his/her BipedComponent gets constantly locked to TRY to avoid what you saw in my proof of concept video. When the script is deactivated, everything is restored to normal (code-wise) and the BipedComponent needs to be unlocked. Which one?.. The one I read when the script is enabled.
Now.. to avoid other crap, I check to see if a flag is set to 1, so I know the script is active. Just a safety measure. Then I check to see if you're in-game or not. Past that, I check if you've opened up a menu (any menu). It wouldn't fucking make any sense running around the freecam with WASD while you're in some menu or alt-tabbed out and typing in Discord, would it? As long as one of these mechanisms doesn't check out, WASD won't work, BipedComponent won't get retrieved. That's why I said "DO THIS ONLY WHEN GAME IS ACTIVE". Meaning you need to be in-game, not in some menu. If you open some menu, Esc till back in-game. If you're alt-tabbed when you enable the script, go in-game so stuff is read. Don't disable the script if you've never once exited a menu or went back in-game, as the script won't deactivate (because BipedComponent was not read) completely. What will happen is you will regain control of Eivor, but can't move (will be locked in place). Simple rules to follow, right?..
Once you're done fucking around, press Tilde (~) key again to disable the script (while IN-GAME, not alt-tabbed or in some menu!).
- I have not tested this with underwater environments. As I recall, teleporting underwater was buggy in previous titles. But do try it and provide feedback.
- If you get in a limbo, like in my proof of concept video, move close-by with the camera and press Q again to teleport there. Repeat as many times as you need, not mashing the Q key, leave some decent intervals (1s is fine; don't spam the key) till you're above ground again. You won't lose progress if you get thrown off map, under the map, etc. Ultimately, disable the script and reload your last auto-save.
- Use "God Mode" and "Infinite Oxygen" along with this.
- Most of the times, the script will be stable, as you'll see for yourself.
- If you land underwater or under the map, or get that limbo effect, enable free cam, move with the camera to a river or sea, press Q to teleport Eivor there, disable. You should land in water, above ground now. Try till you succeed.
- This was done for the Standard version on Ubisoft Connect. If you run Plus or whateverthefuck version, sorry, I don't care or want to be bothered fixing stuff for you. Lost too much time already with this.
- Lastly, UPlay and Ubisoft Connect use hooks on GetAsyncKeyStateA API (which I too use to catch key pressing). Problem is the fuckers have code that is 16-bytes aligned, hence the frequent sub rsp,X/add rsp,X I had to put in so shit like "movaps" doesn't crash inside their hook (cuz rsp is not ending in a 0). If somehow your game is the Standard version and crashes, that might be the problem. In the sense that I haven't tested every single Standard version out there, on every single other platform but Ubisoft's.
- "How do I change the hotkey?" -> right click the "Free Cam + Teleport" entry in the list, "Set/Change hotkeys", click the existing hotkey, then click "Edit Hotkey" and set your own.
[ 14 Nov 20 - Hit #5 ]
- [ Player ] > Adrenaline: Instant Refill & Infinite
Will instantly refill your Adrenaline gauge and then hook the processing function to disable it. As such, Adrenaline won't deplete on use, but at the same time you won't gain any if hitting enemies. If you need it refilled after some transition or reload, just disable and re-enable the script.
- [ Inventory ] > Inventory Reader (Resources, Crafting Materials, Consumables, Trade Goods, etc.)
// Carbon Ingot
// Raw Materials
// Tungsten Ingot
// Nickel Ingot
[ 12 Nov 20 - Hit #4 ]
- [ Miscellaneous ] > Disable Horse Speed Limiter
Engine slows down any mount when close to or inside establishments (it's automatically set to a slow promenade state). The script disables this nuisance. NOTE: You will not be able to get full area completion if the script is ON (caves, etc.). Location won't be marked as complete. So use only when needed (e.g.: to move fast between locations), then disable.
[ 12 Nov 20 - Hit #3 ]
Since some of you are incapable of READING this post, here's the fixed table:
[ 11 Nov 20 - Hit #3 ]
- Revamped the hook system to now short-JMP to trampoline spots where 14-bytes JMPs will hop to the hooks. What that means for the user: no more "it crashes for me" when you have 32718931 processes running at the same time with the game, hence your RAM full to shit-town in allocations.
- Added an Inventory Reader for:
- Resources (Opal - just like <Orichalcum> in Odyssey - IS SERVER SIDED. STOP ASKING!)
- Crafting Materials
- Trade Goods
Note: The script currently checks for SPECIFIC HASHES BASED ON MY CURRENT INVENTORY. If you see 00000000 or ?? (P->00000000 | ??), then you DO NOT HAVE THE ITEM IN YOUR INVENTORY. This script DOES NOT GIVE YOU ITEMS. It just READS WHAT ALREADY EXISTS in the Inventory. So don't let me catch you ask stupid questions, or I will f'ken BAN you. I don't care you didn't see this or don't have time to read. Make some! I will try to post a script that lets you dump hashes so we can fill the list up.
- [ Teleport ] scripts are STILL NOT FUNCTIONAL! I wasted time revamping the hooking mechanism, so no progress in that direction. You'll have to wait for another update.
- Unlimited Ammo script is now fixed. You may want to open it up and add these few Arrow types I forgot to include:
How to add them: open the script, go to line 90, press Enter 2 times and insert them in:dq 000001CAC79270DF // Light Arrows
dq 000001CAC79270D8 // Predator Arrows
The ones you see above - Paralyzing, Poison, Fire, etc. - are remnants from Odyssey. I don't know yet if you will have them in Valhalla, as I barely fucking gotten to play the game T_T. So bear with me...
DISABLE THIS SCRIPT BEFORE ACTIVATING ANIMUS GLITCHES! Else the game freezes, but doesn't crash. As soon as you disable the script, it will unfreeze and continue. The reason for the "bug": every time you switch Eivor to Layla, the Inventory is uninitialized. Since the Unlimited Ammo script prevents depletion, the uninitialization function will loop. Hence the "freeze".
[ 10 Nov 20 - Hit #2 ]
Below you'll find attached a work-in-progress table:
The [ Teleport ] section doesn't yet work, I'll tinker with it these days
[ 9 Nov 20 - Hit #1 ]
Game Name: Assassin's Creed Valhalla [ Standard, not UPlay Plus! ]
Game Vendor: Ubisoft Connect
Game Version: 1.0.2
Game Process: ACValhalla.exe
Opened shop early, before launch, with several suggestions to improve your start-up
If you've preloaded the game, then you can kill the intro ads by renaming to .BAK the following files:
- Assassin's Creed Valhalla\videos\ANVIL_Logo.webm
- Assassin's Creed Valhalla\videos\PC_AMD_Ryzen.webm
- Assassin's Creed Valhalla\videos\UbisoftLogo.webm
- Assassin's Creed Valhalla\videos\en\Epilepsy.webm
- Assassin's Creed Valhalla\videos\en\PC_WarningSaving.webm
- Assassin's Creed Valhalla\videos\en\warning_disclaimer.webm
If you check out NW1_MQ000_S005_CIN_TheBattle.webm (you can run it in any video player, though there won't be any sound; that's read from the data files), you will see that the lady battling there looks pretty much like Aloy from Horizon Zero Dawn Maybe it was the other way around, the devs of HZD got inspired from the Norse culture to build up the braiding and all for Aloy Ah, yes, spoiler alert!
You can pretty much watch all the videos in there. Some have sound, some don't. Your choice if you wanna skip ahead. I did, so I know the expectations.
More on launch. I feel like this is gonna be a walk in the park, as from what I've seen, it's not that much different from Odyssey.
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1