Hearts of Iron IV v1.6.2 Steam (GM and More) 2019-Apr-06

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
CapNikollas
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:31 pm
Reputation: 1

Hearts of Iron IV v1.5.4 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Jun-28

Post by CapNikollas » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:38 pm

Is the fill up player squadrons option not working for anyone else? Also, what happened with the fast repair option?

DracoDruid
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 10:04 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Hearts of Iron IV v1.5.4 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Jun-28

Post by DracoDruid » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:23 pm

Recifense wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:56 am
Hi guys,
A table was added for version 1.5.4. Please look at the first post.
Cheers!
Hey there!

Sorry to be a bother, but I don't see the table for 1.5.4 in the first post, only for 1.5.3.

Would you mind helping an old fella out?

Anyways, thank you for your time and effort and have a great week!

User avatar
STN
Founder
Founder
Posts: 3450
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:48 pm
Reputation: 923

Re: Hearts of Iron IV v1.5.4 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Jun-28

Post by STN » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:34 pm

DracoDruid wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:23 pm
Recifense wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:56 am
Hi guys,
A table was added for version 1.5.4. Please look at the first post.
Cheers!
Hey there!

Sorry to be a bother, but I don't see the table for 1.5.4 in the first post, only for 1.5.3.

Would you mind helping an old fella out?

Anyways, thank you for your time and effort and have a great week!
Added. Check first post again
For site updates, follow FRF's official Twitter, Facebook

User avatar
bregoran
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:31 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Hearts of Iron IV v1.5.4 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Jun-28

Post by bregoran » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:24 pm

STN wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:34 pm
DracoDruid wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:23 pm
Recifense wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:56 am
Hi guys,
A table was added for version 1.5.4. Please look at the first post.
Cheers!
Hey there!

Sorry to be a bother, but I don't see the table for 1.5.4 in the first post, only for 1.5.3.

Would you mind helping an old fella out?

Anyways, thank you for your time and effort and have a great week!
Added. Check first post again
Hi, I don't want to bother you, but in this thread the table expansion by Compactdisk is not in the latest version(Hearts of Iron IV v1.5.4 (1503) Table Extension v2.15) available, but its online in the old forum. Can you add it to his post too before other users cant finding it?

User avatar
TheyCallMeTim13
Administration
Administration
Posts: 1626
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 588

Re: Hearts of Iron IV v1.5.4 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Jun-28

Post by TheyCallMeTim13 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:35 pm

bregoran wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:24 pm
...
Hi, I don't want to bother you, but in this thread the table expansion by Compactdisk is not in the latest version(Hearts of Iron IV v1.5.4 (1503) Table Extension v2.15) available, but its online in the old forum. Can you add it to his post too before other users cant finding it?
File added to CompactDisc's post.
CE wiki - Tutorials CE wiki - Auto Assembler Basics - CE wiki - Lua Basics If it's not a Personal Message don't PM me, use the forum. I ignore PMs that should be asked on the forum.

Mirek_Burczyn
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:31 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Hearts of Iron IV v1.5.4 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Jun-28

Post by Mirek_Burczyn » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:38 am

I know there is a big patch and DLC incoming soon, so this might be the best moment to ask for it.

Is there any chance to add Production Efficiency modifier or script to the tables? It's one of those things that takes ages to build up in-game, there are no console commands for it nor any practical way to speed up (even with maxed-out production tech it still takes forever to gain/recover)

User avatar
CompactDisc
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 488
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:52 am
Reputation: 496

Re: Hearts of Iron IV v1.5.4 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Jun-28

Post by CompactDisc » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:35 pm

Mirek_Burczyn wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:38 am
I know there is a big patch and DLC incoming soon, so this might be the best moment to ask for it.

Is there any chance to add Production Efficiency modifier or script to the tables? It's one of those things that takes ages to build up in-game, there are no console commands for it nor any practical way to speed up (even with maxed-out production tech it still takes forever to gain/recover)
I've looked at it before, it's possible to do. It just requires some level headed code digging :)
I'm not sure if I'm up for that though. I'm setting up a little discord server soon to help alleviate this. I'll keep you posted.
Happy table making!

Donations are very welcome and will go primarily to buying games/dlc for tables:
https://www.patreon.com/CompactDisc

Mirek_Burczyn
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:31 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Hearts of Iron IV v1.5.4 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Jun-28

Post by Mirek_Burczyn » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:08 am

Thanks even for that, CD! :D At least I know what's the issue at hand.
Personally I only managed to brute-force it via extensive search for values, but only under Death or Dishonor DLC. Once Waking the Tiger rolled out, I was unable to even do that.

dalemake
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 10:55 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Hearts of Iron IV v1.5.4 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Jun-28

Post by dalemake » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:03 am

CompactDisc wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:35 pm
Mirek_Burczyn wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:38 am
I know there is a big patch and DLC incoming soon, so this might be the best moment to ask for it.

Is there any chance to add Production Efficiency modifier or script to the tables? It's one of those things that takes ages to build up in-game, there are no console commands for it nor any practical way to speed up (even with maxed-out production tech it still takes forever to gain/recover)
I've looked at it before, it's possible to do. It just requires some level headed code digging :)
I'm not sure if I'm up for that though. I'm setting up a little discord server soon to help alleviate this. I'll keep you posted.
Code from MrAntiFun trainer that work with super production:

Code: Select all

Super Production "</Description>
      <LastState Activated="1"/>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>{ Game   : hoi4.exe
  Version: 
  Date   : 2017-02-24
  Author : omoe

  This script does blah blah blah
}

[ENABLE]


aobscanmodule(production,hoi4.exe,8B 49 24 89 08 5D) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
push edx


mov edx,[ecx+1c]
cmp [PlayerID3+24],edx
jne @f
 mov edx,#26280000
mov [ecx+24],edx
@@:
pop edx
  mov ecx,[ecx+24]
  mov [eax],ecx
  jmp return

production:
  jmp code
return:
registersymbol(production)

[DISABLE]

production:
  db 8B 49 24 89 08

unregistersymbol(production)
dealloc(newmem)

{
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: "hoi4.exe"+2A84F6

"hoi4.exe"+2A84E9: CC                 -  int 3 
"hoi4.exe"+2A84EA: CC                 -  int 3 
"hoi4.exe"+2A84EB: CC                 -  int 3 
"hoi4.exe"+2A84EC: CC                 -  int 3 
"hoi4.exe"+2A84ED: CC                 -  int 3 
"hoi4.exe"+2A84EE: CC                 -  int 3 
"hoi4.exe"+2A84EF: CC                 -  int 3 
"hoi4.exe"+2A84F0: 55                 -  push ebp
"hoi4.exe"+2A84F1: 8B EC              -  mov ebp,esp
"hoi4.exe"+2A84F3: 8B 45 08           -  mov eax,[ebp+08]
// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
"hoi4.exe"+2A84F6: 8B 49 24           -  mov ecx,[ecx+24]
"hoi4.exe"+2A84F9: 89 08              -  mov [eax],ecx
// ---------- DONE INJECTING  ----------
"hoi4.exe"+2A84FB: 5D                 -  pop ebp
"hoi4.exe"+2A84FC: C2 04 00           -  ret 0004
"hoi4.exe"+2A84FF: CC                 -  int 3 
"hoi4.exe"+2A8500: 55                 -  push ebp
"hoi4.exe"+2A8501: 8B EC              -  mov ebp,esp
"hoi4.exe"+2A8503: 51                 -  push ecx
"hoi4.exe"+2A8504: 56                 -  push esi
"hoi4.exe"+2A8505: 8B 71 20           -  mov esi,[ecx+20]
"hoi4.exe"+2A8508: 57                 -  push edi
"hoi4.exe"+2A8509: 3B 35 5C A9 C7 01  -  cmp esi,[hoi4.exe+10EA95C]
}
</AssemblerScript>
Perhaps from it you can get a pointer to work with production.

User avatar
The Mogician
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 360
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:00 am
Reputation: 137

Re: Hearts of Iron IV v1.5.4 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Jun-28

Post by The Mogician » Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:31 pm

The enable console for ironman mode doesn't seem to be working.

User avatar
CompactDisc
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 488
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:52 am
Reputation: 496

Re: Hearts of Iron IV v1.5.4 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Jun-28

Post by CompactDisc » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:02 pm

Hey guys, I created a discord server to discuss Paradox cheat tables specifically. It's an experiment I'd like to run :)
It'll help get things to my attention quicker, hopefully.
https://discord.gg/JErCs2v
Happy table making!

Donations are very welcome and will go primarily to buying games/dlc for tables:
https://www.patreon.com/CompactDisc

Kventin Dorvard
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:13 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Hearts of Iron IV v1.5.4 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Jun-28

Post by Kventin Dorvard » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:27 am

Hello there. I want to ask something.

If you play on the "Recruit" or "Civilian" difficulty or if you strengthen your country via Custom Difficulty you will get "Lack of Resource Penalty" modifier, which for any of 7 majors + China could be stacked up to -140%, which would lead to a situation where you won't need any resources to produce anything.

Can that modifier be added to the table?

User avatar
Jasinn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 107
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:34 pm
Reputation: 26

Re: Hearts of Iron IV v1.5.4 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Jun-28

Post by Jasinn » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:40 pm

Kventin Dorvard wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:27 am
Hello there. I want to ask something.

If you play on the "Recruit" or "Civilian" difficulty or if you strengthen your country via Custom Difficulty you will get "Lack of Resource Penalty" modifier, which for any of 7 majors + China could be stacked up to -140%, which would lead to a situation where you won't need any resources to produce anything.

Can that modifier be added to the table?
Well, if you want that...
Use construction in a day, build a lot of civ. factories, use construction and production in a day = benefit.

Traslogan
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri May 12, 2017 1:54 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Hearts of Iron IV v1.5.4 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Jun-28

Post by Traslogan » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:02 pm

The HoI4 1.6.0 patch just dropped with the new DLC, if it's possible to get a quick updated table to at least let it run with the new checksum until any other problems are fixed, that would be much appreciated :)

User avatar
CompactDisc
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 488
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:52 am
Reputation: 496

Re: Hearts of Iron IV v1.5.4 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Jun-28

Post by CompactDisc » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:23 pm

Working on the extension at least, hoping for reci to join us soon :) Don't have much time tomorrow, except later in the evening.
Happy table making!

Donations are very welcome and will go primarily to buying games/dlc for tables:
https://www.patreon.com/CompactDisc

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], peddroelm