[REQUEST/HELP] Baldurs gate 3.

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Blackhuskyy
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

[REQUEST/HELP] Baldurs gate 3.

Post by Blackhuskyy »

Hee I was looking for baldurs gate 3 trainer, specifically looking for ways too change attributes points, tried it character creation with cheat engine but it wont work for me I HAVE to be on 27 points nothing lower or higher really annoying if someone could make a trainer for this it would be really appreciated, OR help me get max stats character creation not looking for 999 stats but more an edge.

bemtoto
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [REQUEST/HELP] Baldurs gate 3.

Post by bemtoto »

I'm looking for the same, values i've come across with cheat engine for stats are Double and 4 Byte values, and the values for Attribute Point total is a 4 Byte and Points Remaining is also a 4 Byte that I can see. Not very familiar with attempting to do pointers/scripts which it looks like will be needed on these

WageSlave
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by WageSlave »

Would also love a table for this!

OgtheTrog
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by OgtheTrog »

Trying to follow the multi-level pointers now but it might take some time. Strength alone has 78 results.

Wizard
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Wizard »

The attribute points in character creation is 4 bytes, but when you change them total changes, and if it exceeds 27 the game doesn't start.

Khim
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Khim »

Guys at least read the forum before posting there are templates readily available

Game Name: Baldurs Gate III
Game Engine: Not sure but Divinity Engine i think
Game Version: Early access
Options Required: Cheat Table with:
  • Edit Stats
  • God mode
  • Infinite spell uses
  • Items don't decrease
Game/Steam Website:
Other Info: There's also a GOG version, dunno if the pointers will be different.

Wiki page: [Link]

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Here is a preliminary table for allowing up to +7 on any attribute during character creation. It fixes the "used" stats to 27 and incremental cost to 0. Main quirk is you might need to decrease values before you can increase them to max.

The game has logic in various places to cap to +7 so haven't figured out how to circumvent that yet. But this gives an extra 27 points to spend.

Tested on steam on both vulcan and dx11 versions and game started with the additional boosted attributes.

It may be possible to find the "incremental" additions to stats basically base-8 and fix those in cheat engine. I think they are consecutive so like a group scan for "4:6 4:0 4:5 4:2 4:7 4:4" for initial stat offsets or "4:7 4:7 4:7 4:7 4:7 4:7" for maxed stat offsets may allow values more than 7 by changing those but I've not fully tested that together with this table.

It does look that searching for the max stats after hacking and then changing all of those memory locations to 10 gives basically 18s.
Attachments
bg3_steam_4.1.83.2651_figment_v1.CT
6-Oct: Rough draft for attributes
(4.69 KiB) Downloaded 3603 times
Last edited by tfigment on Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

fireundubh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fireundubh »

In the function at bg3_dx11.exe+179CB90, there are many commands defined, like:

- DebugGuaranteeCriticalSuccess: Analogous to roll amazing console command
- DebugGuaranteeSuccessfulRolls: All chance rolls by player party will be successful
- DebugGuaranteeFailedRolls: All chance rolls by player party will fail
- DebugDisableRollGuarantees: Disables DebugGuaranteeSuccessfulRolls and DebugGuaranteeFailedRolls
- DebugDeltaTimeDec: Decrease Delta Time
- DebugDeltaTimeInc: Increase Delta Time

Wizard
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Wizard »

tfigment wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:56 am
Here is a preliminary table for allowing up to +7 on any attribute during character creation. It fixes the "used" stats to 27 and incremental cost to 0. Main quirk is you might need to decrease values before you can increase them to max.

The game has logic in various places to cap to +7 so haven't figured out how to circumvent that yet. But this gives an extra 27 points to spend.

Tested on steam on both vulcan and dx11 versions and game started with the additional boosted attributes.

It may be possible to find the "incremental" additions to stats basically base-8 and fix those in cheat engine. I think they are consecutive so like a group scan for "4:6 4:0 4:5 4:2 4:7 4:4" for initial stat offsets or "4:7 4:7 4:7 4:7 4:7 4:7" for maxed stat offsets may allow values more than 7 by changing those but I've not fully tested that together with this table.

It does look that searching for the max stats after hacking and then changing all of those memory locations to 10 gives basically 18s.
First thanks for the table. I've tried maxed stat offsets and found them. Changing to "4:11 4:11 ..." makes all stats 20 (for humans). You can't see the change till you change 1 stat. But the problem is you can't venture forth when your stats higher than 16. I think there is another variable there.

Solgath
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Solgath »

xp multiplier would be handy, and having rolls always succeed would also be useful.

SwordArtRedeye
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SwordArtRedeye »

Is there a console where we can type these commands in?

zmadruss
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zmadruss »

Wizard wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:42 am
tfigment wrote:

First thanks for the table. I've tried maxed stat offsets and found them. Changing to "4:11 4:11 ..." makes all stats 20 (for humans). You can't see the change till you change 1 stat. But the problem is you can't venture forth when your stats higher than 16. I think there is another variable there.
Thank you for the table, I managed to get all abilities to 30 with it [Link]

Turns out it is somewhat easy, all you have to do is activate the script and search for the amount you have spent on an ability (4 Bytes).

For example Strength, remove all allocated points and increase it by 3, search for 3, increase by 1 more and search for 4 and so on. At the end you will find 5-6 addresses (depending on the ability) for each ability with values of up to 7 (15-19 points of ability). Setting the value higher will make the ability go over 16 and thus the game will not let you venture forth.

So how to trick the game, you search for all the increase/decrease in all the abilities at the same time (increase/decrease all by the same amount and search for it, I ended up with 34-40 addresses) and set all of them to whatever you want (I tried setting up values to 50 and in game the abilities always end up to 30, so I presume there is a cap) and once you switch back to the game just press venture forth without updating the ability points (do not click on anything).

Basically you set the increase of abilities to +25 (for example) and in game it still shows as only +7 (ability at 15) so it lets you venture forth, once in game you get all the abilities to 30 or whatever the amount you chose.

I hope that helps, while smart people are working on a table.

synys91
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by synys91 »

zmadruss wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:34 am
Wizard wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:42 am
tfigment wrote:

Thank you for the table, I managed to get all abilities to 30 with it [Link]

Turns out it is somewhat easy, all you have to do is activate the script and search for the amount you have spent on an ability (4 Bytes).

For example Strength, remove all allocated points and increase it by 3, search for 3, increase by 1 more and search for 4 and so on. At the end you will find 5-6 addresses (depending on the ability) for each ability with values of up to 7 (15-19 points of ability). Setting the value higher will make the ability go over 16 and thus the game will not let you venture forth.

So how to trick the game, you search for all the increase/decrease in all the abilities at the same time (increase/decrease all by the same amount and search for it, I ended up with 34-40 addresses) and set all of them to whatever you want (I tried setting up values to 50 and in game the abilities always end up to 30, so I presume there is a cap) and once you switch back to the game just press venture forth without updating the ability points (do not click on anything).

Basically you set the increase of abilities to +25 (for example) and in game it still shows as only +7 (ability at 15) so it lets you venture forth, once in game you get all the abilities to 30 or whatever the amount you chose.

I hope that helps, while smart people are working on a table.
Very nice, works very well! (tested on official GOG Version)
One Problem though, while leveling up a wizard you'll have a large amount of spells you can prepare, but not enough spells to fill the slots, and the game won't let you complete the level up. Essentially stuck at level 1, haven't found a way to get around that yet.
Last edited by synys91 on Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lynoa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lynoa »

I tried to find other posts with tables, but i just cant find them.
can anyone tell me if there is a way to have a "god mode"?
Thx for the table for talents!

affenasm
Cheater
Cheater

Post by affenasm »

looked aswell...couldnt find any tables regarding god mode