[Request] Sir Match-A-Lot (PC)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
pferreira
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

[Request] Sir Match-A-Lot (PC)

Post by pferreira »

Game Name: Sir Match-A-Lot (PC Version through Big Fish Games Launcher)
Game Engine: Unknown
Game Version: Unknown but last version of the game
Options Required: Infinite Credits/Money
Other Info: Freenium Match-3 game by Elephant Games released in 2016. Game is no longer supported. Casual game however still requires money to buy extra lives and power ups. Would be great to have infinite money/coins so I can get through the levels fast to finish it with an advantage. It's one of Big Fish's more difficult match-3 games so easier to lose. Would be great to get help on this.

pferreira
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Request] Sir Match-A-Lot (PC)

Post by pferreira »

Bump.

pferreira
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pferreira »

So can anybody help with this request? Might need a script.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

pferreira wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:55 am
So can anybody help with this request? Might need a script.
I don't see it anywhere on any release sites. PLUS I would imagine 2 things about these types of games:

1. They check the server..Although if its not server sided could perhaps block it in windows firewall.
2. They have anti-cheat protections that prevent you from changing things.

You can do an exact value scan for coins. 4 byte and try changing the amount..OR use float if you can't find your amount.

pferreira
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pferreira »

gideon25 wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:20 pm
I don't see it anywhere on any release sites. PLUS I would imagine 2 things about these types of games:

1. They check the server..Although if its not server sided could perhaps block it in windows firewall.

You can do an exact value scan for coins. 4 byte and try changing the amount..OR use float if you can't find your amount.
I can find values for one of their other games but not this one. I don't think it's been updated in a couple of years.

Here is the link to the game via obviously Big Fish and obviously you need the download manager:

[Link]

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

pferreira wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:08 pm
gideon25 wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:20 pm

I can find values for one of their other games but not this one. I don't think it's been updated in a couple of years.

Here is the link to the game via obviously Big Fish and obviously you need the download manager:

[Link]
Yea, sorry Im not having any luck finding the real value of coins either..Plus maybe its the age but it likes to crash alot when I am searching and clicking off the window.

pferreira
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pferreira »

gideon25 wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:12 pm
Yea, sorry Im not having any luck finding the real value of coins either..Plus maybe its the age but it likes to crash alot when I am searching and clicking off the window.
I can't figure out why it's so hard for us to find the value. The game hasn't been updated in two or three years, does that make it an old game. I thought the older the game the easier it would be to find values. On something like Gummy Drop locating the coin value is easy but for this game and for a beginner hacker like me it feels impossible. :?

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

I was bored, seen this request and figured what the hell, i like it hard! :lol: Fuck you all for your pervert thoughts!!! :P
Gold/Moves/Score = 4 bytes values, easy to find, i just did that with gold, just watch this bad video below where i used a hot key script : :P

Advice: search for your value on 4 byte and you'll find it fast, don't matter if is for score, moves, gold!Find the real value, there's 2 ghost values , 2 real values, 2 changed values...you need the real values.
I don't know, i'm just some amateur in these things...perhaps this might help you, i'm not sharing my base, it's secret... ;) ..all the best!

Note: now i have to remove all these files installed with this downloader/launcher, damn!

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

VampTY wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:55 pm
I was bored, seen this request and figured what the hell, i like it hard! :lol: Fuck you all for your pervert thoughts!!! :P
Gold/Moves/Score = 4 bytes values, easy to find, i just did that with gold, just watch this bad video below where i used a hot key script : :P

Advice: search for your value on 4 byte and you'll find it fast, don't matter if is for score, moves, gold!Find the real value, there's 2 ghost values , 2 real values, 2 changed values...you need the real values.
I don't know, i'm just some amateur in these things...perhaps this might help you, i'm not sharing my base, it's secret... ;) ..all the best!

Note: now i have to remove all these files installed with this downloader/launcher, damn!
BUT did you actually try to BUY anything with that gold that was more expensive than what it was before you changed the gold? Try that! I could change the display value all day long but when I went to buy something, still said I didn't have enough gold. Oh, and what do you mean 2 changed values? Let me try it again..
EDIT: Im only getting 2 values for gold.. You are saying Im supposed to be getting 4 values? EDIT: Ok, I unchecked fast scan and used pause proced toggle to keet it from crashing whenever I click off the window (POS)..
Last edited by gideon25 on Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pferreira
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pferreira »

gideon25 wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:03 pm
EDIT: Im only getting 2 values for gold..
I can't even get that far. I can't locate any gold value at all! :(
VampTY wrote:
The thing is I don't know how to make a hot key script. From your video I also don't understand how you're altering the values let alone as Gideon said what happens when you try and buy something more than what you started with originally.
Last edited by pferreira on Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

pferreira wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:20 pm
gideon25 wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:03 pm
EDIT: Im only getting 2 values for gold..
I can't even get that far. I can't locate any gold value at all! :(
VampTY wrote:
The thing is I don't know how to make a hot key script. From your video I also don't understand how you're altering the values let alone as Gideon said what happens when you try and buy something more than what you started with originally.
Im working on it again. After unchecking fast scan Im getting 5 numbers for gold and by pausing the process I THINK I can keep it from constantly crashing on me when I click on/off the game window

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Yea, Nope can change all the numbers for gold, have it display whatever but it won't let me buy anything. Its just a display..and I had a VERY tough time trying to find the real value. Maybe VampTY can find the actual value (not just the display value).

pferreira
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pferreira »

gideon25 wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:26 pm
Im working on it again. After unchecking fast scan Im getting 5 numbers for gold and by pausing the process I THINK I can keep it from constantly crashing on me when I click on/off the game window
I can't remember if it was this game or another one I tried to hack but when I couldn't find the values somehow I messed it up. I tried to buy something with the money I had and it said I had too little when I clearly had enough without managing to alter the value so that backfired on me.

pferreira
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pferreira »

gideon25 wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:32 pm
Yea, Nope can change all the numbers for gold, have it display whatever but it won't let me buy anything. Its just a display..and I had a VERY tough time trying to find the real value. Maybe VampTY can find the actual value (not just the display value).
I contacted Vamp and this was her response:

"I don't have the game anymore and no intention to redownload it (i've had some shady files installed from it), for that was as i said before, there was no point in making a video, i found it with changed value/unchanged value on 4 bytes.Ghost values are on 4 bytes if you'll use decrease/increase or exact value, ghost values are those mimic addresses, will show the real value, but just that.Real value is in 4 bytes, unknown/changed value/unchanged value..i've used the launcher.exe instead.Those changed values will double the value, if you'll try anything to change their real value, will crash just like that, it's not some anti-check , is just how the game will see changed values, too much or less, will not understand the code, without no call, will crash. My advice is to find those moves only, those won't crash the game."

It's gobbledygook to me. Does it make any sense to you?

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

pferreira wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:26 pm
gideon25 wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:32 pm
I contacted Vamp and this was her response:

"I don't have the game anymore and no intention to redownload it (i've had some shady files installed from it), for that was as i said before, there was no point in making a video, i found it with changed value/unchanged value on 4 bytes.Ghost values are on 4 bytes if you'll use decrease/increase or exact value, ghost values are those mimic addresses, will show the real value, but just that.Real value is in 4 bytes, unknown/changed value/unchanged value..i've used the launcher.exe instead.Those changed values will double the value, if you'll try anything to change their real value, will crash just like that, it's not some anti-check , is just how the game will see changed values, too much or less, will not understand the code, without no call, will crash. My advice is to find those moves only, those won't crash the game."

It's gobbledygook to me. Does it make any sense to you?
Kinda Sortof but I still think she was just changing the DISPLAY value and not the actual value.. I think I got it though! I hooked into and filtered what toggles the purchase menu and was able to change gold for real..but i got to work on it a little more. The next post I'll have a script.