New Super Lucky's Tale - Windows Store Version

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
User avatar
SovietWristwatch.jpg
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 153
Joined: Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:17 am
Reputation: 170

New Super Lucky's Tale - Windows Store Version

Post by SovietWristwatch.jpg »

8/21/2020 - First version
8/21/2020 - Second version
8/22/2020 - Third version: Fixed "Enemies Can't Hit You" script
8/23/2020 - Fourth version: Fixed Godmode and added script

Features:
  • Unlimited Hearts / No Knockback
  • Unlimited Lives
  • Unlimited Jumps !!!
  • "Fly" Macro (use Mouse Button 4 and 5 to auto-jump)
  • Coin Multiplier (+10)
  • Extra Clock Time (2 minutes)
  • Meters Burrowed Stat (for achievement)
  • Unlimited Carnival Cannonballs
!!! You can also use "unlimited jumps" to jump over the large walls on the right side of those annoying puzzles to skip past them :mrgreen:

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
New Super Lucky's Tale V4.CT
Windows Store - 1.1.69.2
(177.28 KiB) Downloaded 194 times
New Super Lucky's Tale V3.CT
Windows Store - 1.1.69.2
(28.12 KiB) Downloaded 96 times
New Super Lucky's Tale.CT
Windows Store - 1.1.69.2
(18.09 KiB) Downloaded 79 times
Last edited by SovietWristwatch.jpg on Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:45 am, edited 9 times in total.

User avatar
SovietWristwatch.jpg
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 153
Joined: Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:17 am
Reputation: 170

Re: New Super Lucky's Tale - Windows Store Version

Post by SovietWristwatch.jpg »

Added "Enemies Can't Hit You" and "Meters Burrowed" script.

User avatar
roioros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:29 am
Reputation: 5

Re: New Super Lucky's Tale - Windows Store Version

Post by roioros »

Thank you!

Does it work also for the steam version?

User avatar
SovietWristwatch.jpg
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 153
Joined: Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:17 am
Reputation: 170

Re: New Super Lucky's Tale - Windows Store Version

Post by SovietWristwatch.jpg »

roioros wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 2:25 pm
Thank you!

Does it work also for the steam version?
I don’t have any way to test it. It probably doesn’t

User avatar
roioros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:29 am
Reputation: 5

Re: New Super Lucky's Tale - Windows Store Version

Post by roioros »

Oh, what bad luck, thanks anyway! ;)

BOOMHeadshot
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:27 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: New Super Lucky's Tale - Windows Store Version

Post by BOOMHeadshot »

Hey Soviet! Do you by chance take request and maybe the game itself if it is not on the game pass anymore? also thanks again for your hard work!

GipsyDanger
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:33 pm
Reputation: 14

Re: New Super Lucky's Tale - Windows Store Version

Post by GipsyDanger »

SovietWristwatch.jpg wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 1:15 am

[*]Meters Burrowed Stat (for achievement)

how does this option work?

User avatar
SovietWristwatch.jpg
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 153
Joined: Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:17 am
Reputation: 170

Re: New Super Lucky's Tale - Windows Store Version

Post by SovietWristwatch.jpg »

Fixed "Enemies Can't Hit You" script.

BOOMHeadshot wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:20 pm
Hey Soviet! Do you by chance take request and maybe the game itself if it is not on the game pass anymore? also thanks again for your hard work!
Depends on the game. Probably not if it costs money or it's not on game pass any longer :|
GipsyDanger wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:03 pm
[*]Meters Burrowed Stat (for achievement)

how does this option work?
Burrow once and it will update the stat. You can manually edit the value to 9999 and then burrow one more time to get the achievement for 10,000 meters.

BOOMHeadshot
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:27 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: New Super Lucky's Tale - Windows Store Version

Post by BOOMHeadshot »

SovietWristwatch.jpg wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:29 pm
Fixed "Enemies Can't Hit You" script.

BOOMHeadshot wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:20 pm
Hey Soviet! Do you by chance take request and maybe the game itself if it is not on the game pass anymore? also thanks again for your hard work!
Depends on the game. Probably not if it costs money or it's not on game pass any longer :|
GipsyDanger wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:03 pm
[*]Meters Burrowed Stat (for achievement)

how does this option work?
Burrow once and it will update the stat. You can manually edit the value to 9999 and then burrow one more time to get the achievement for 10,000 meters.
Well the game I have in mind is Dead Rising 4, reason I ask because my friend Hulky made a trainer but has a bunch of bugs and such and was wondering if you already have the game or not, the game I think is still on sale for $10 on the windows store and includes all the DLC.

Jhon1234
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:41 pm
Reputation: 5

Re: New Super Lucky's Tale - Windows Store Version

Post by Jhon1234 »

roioros wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 2:25 pm
Thank you!

Does it work also for the steam version?
Tested it. It doesn't work on the steam version.
I hope someone can convert it to work for the steam version.

User avatar
Rhark
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 444
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:27 am
Reputation: 133

Re: New Super Lucky's Tale - Windows Store Version

Post by Rhark »

BOOMHeadshot wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:41 pm
SovietWristwatch.jpg wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:29 pm
Fixed "Enemies Can't Hit You" script.

BOOMHeadshot wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:20 pm
Hey Soviet! Do you by chance take request and maybe the game itself if it is not on the game pass anymore? also thanks again for your hard work!
Depends on the game. Probably not if it costs money or it's not on game pass any longer :|
GipsyDanger wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:03 pm
[*]Meters Burrowed Stat (for achievement)

how does this option work?
Burrow once and it will update the stat. You can manually edit the value to 9999 and then burrow one more time to get the achievement for 10,000 meters.
Well the game I have in mind is Dead Rising 4, reason I ask because my friend Hulky made a trainer but has a bunch of bugs and such and was wondering if you already have the game or not, the game I think is still on sale for $10 on the windows store and includes all the DLC.
I own Dead Rising 4 on the Windows Store, what do you need?

GipsyDanger
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:33 pm
Reputation: 14

Re: New Super Lucky's Tale - Windows Store Version

Post by GipsyDanger »

Rhark wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:32 am
BOOMHeadshot wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:41 pm
SovietWristwatch.jpg wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:29 pm
Fixed "Enemies Can't Hit You" script.



Depends on the game. Probably not if it costs money or it's not on game pass any longer :|


Burrow once and it will update the stat. You can manually edit the value to 9999 and then burrow one more time to get the achievement for 10,000 meters.
Well the game I have in mind is Dead Rising 4, reason I ask because my friend Hulky made a trainer but has a bunch of bugs and such and was wondering if you already have the game or not, the game I think is still on sale for $10 on the windows store and includes all the DLC.
I own Dead Rising 4 on the Windows Store, what do you need?
it would be nice to have an updated trainer for him.

GipsyDanger
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:33 pm
Reputation: 14

Re: New Super Lucky's Tale - Windows Store Version

Post by GipsyDanger »

SovietWristwatch.jpg wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 1:15 am

[*]Enemies Can't Hit You
this option, makes the game the FPS drop almost zero when the enemies are in you

User avatar
SovietWristwatch.jpg
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 153
Joined: Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:17 am
Reputation: 170

Re: New Super Lucky's Tale - Windows Store Version

Post by SovietWristwatch.jpg »

GipsyDanger wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:04 pm
SovietWristwatch.jpg wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 1:15 am

[*]Enemies Can't Hit You
this option, makes the game the FPS drop almost zero when the enemies are in you
Weird, I played through the game twice without any noticeable difference in FPS.
This isn't that great of a script anyways...the game still tracks if you've been hit by an enemy with some other code, so it doesn't help with those achievements.

User avatar
SovietWristwatch.jpg
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 153
Joined: Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:17 am
Reputation: 170

Re: New Super Lucky's Tale - Windows Store Version

Post by SovietWristwatch.jpg »

Fixed Godmode and added another script.
Check out Rhark's trainer in the FearlessRevolution app for a better experience :)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Aran, Baidu [Spider], bobkinect98, Google Adsense [Bot], mtm1911, Randygame, Revolutionist, tambayong, toknat23