As stated in the table, some of the values will only be picked up upon either selecting or using that particular item. I have also added/used a few scripts from another table(s) (*). I did find those opcodes as well - even alternatives in case not working - but these either worked well; or had the proper checks saving me lots of research time.
I've added the original author name(s), if known. That is: name was mentioned by poster, but I have no way to verify it being correct. So if you are the original author - or know that individual - let me know...
* Player Status... :
- Player Health
- Canteen (water) *
- Fury *
- Death Run (timer)
- Legend & Griffa
- Coordinates (work in progress)
* Car Status... :
- Car Health
- Car Fuel
- Boost *
- Sniper ammo
- UPDATE 1 - v3.2
- I've added my own Death Run timer; the other scrip had too much effect on other stuff as well
- Made a small error with Fury script; resolved now.
- I've taken another script for finding Coordinates; this one seems to be a good one... sofar.
(planned to use with Teleport, but having probs in getting Mapmarker coordinates; put on hold for time being)
As always: if something is not working for you, try to pinpoint/reproduce the problem so that I have something to work on...
ps: I did a fair share of playing the game; and had very little/no problems with all of them enabled. However: if you lock certain values, the game might crash upon reloading/scene cuts/etc...
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1