Infinite Quick Race & Story mode Sprint Bar
- You can either edit or pause your sprint bar value. Please select ONE only with the correct value. (I.E. You can edit it by looking at the top sprint bar and count per bar is = 1. For instance, 10 bar = 10, 20 bar = 20,etc and then you can pause it) Also, please deactivate this cheat after every race.
Money (Story Mode)
- Edit or pause your desire money value.
Note: You need to buy something for the value to update.
Update 2 : 1 Billion Money (Only for Story mode) Use this cheat ONLY after the tutorial training session. Activate it and buy something for the value to update. You can deactivate it after that. Or activate it again if you are running out of money.)
Update 3: Created a "Hotkey" to toggle Sprint Bar and the value will also automatically increase gradually, eliminating the option to edit the value manually. (I.E. How to use. Numpad key 1 - 6 correspond to sprint bar scan number). Also added a hotkey for money script which is "Numpad 0"
Note: From what I have notice is the sprint in Exhibition mode mostly uses Number 1,2,4,5&6 while in Story mode mostly uses Number 6. This might change. So, it's all about just activate and play without looking which one should I activate.
Update 4: Created a more simpler and refine table version. Activate Numpad 0 for Money Cheat and Numpad + for Infinite Sprint. You now can activate your Infinite sprint without deactivating it after every race. So in the next race your Sprint bar will always be full. (The option can ONLY be use in Exhibition races. However, in story mode you need to activate and deactivate after very race because it will cause the game to perform an infinite loading screen). It's as simple as that. I will still include the edit options as before.
Thank you for your support by clicking the like button.
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1