- Added the Disable Anti-Debug script. Details in this post: viewtopic.php?p=139070#p139070.
- Re-compiled TiberianDawn.dll using the official source-code. Now you have debug symbols available via the supplied .pdb (no, just the .pdb alone will not work with the original DLL; they're paired when compiled)
HOW TO: Rename the existing TiberianDawn.dll in your CnCRemastered folder and extract the 2 files in the DLL archive below.
–> password: sunbeam
[ 10 Jun 20 - Update #3 ]
- Revamped the scripts to use House->IsHuman flag, rather than the PlayerPtr (this will make sure the scripts also work in Skirmish mode, not giving the AI any advantage)
- Added Set Ground Speed & Rate Of Fire script; it will set your GroundspeedBias to 3.0 and RateOfFireBias to 0.05; if you want to adjust the values, open the script and see rows 9 & 10; same goes for adding other Bias values (like Firepower, Armor, etc.); hotkey: Numpad 7 - - like the rest, you're required to re-press this when you move from one mission to another
[ 08 Jun 20 - Update #2 ]
Added several things more (scripts, addresses):
- Infinite Aircraft Ammo: any aircraft-type unit will have its ammo frozen to max on firing
- Debug Unlock Buildables: will unlock all possible objects you can build for your House; you still need the dependencies, so this script won't remove that (e.g.: need Barracks to build Units, etc.) - - hotkey: Numpad 8 - - like the rest, you're required to re-press this when you move from one mission to another
- Superweapon Recharge: will make ready any Superweapon you got ticking - - hotkey: Numpad 9 - - you have to re-press this hotkey everytime you want it/them ready
- added a bunch more stuff in the [ Stats ] section (thanks to 523)
You can modify your Player's:
- Fire Power
- Ground Speed (set it higher values - e.g.: 3)
- Air Speed
- Rate Of Fire (set it to lower values - e.g.: 0.05)
[ 06 Jun 20 - Update #1 ]
Some bullshit you that won't be useful to you:
- As it stands at this hour, fearlessrevolution and perhaps one more other trainer (from those I know) have decent options for this game, based on the google screenshots I've seen. I've yet to see MAF and WM posting something, and yes, I dare say they will just excuse themselves like everyone else does, that "they have a lot of updates and that keeps them busy", while waiting for public tables with enough options to be nicely "accommodated" in their trainers. Which is exactly what 1 has been saying all along: FRF is an easy market for their needs.
- Why am I saying the above: I really can't ignore the long history of ripping accusations regarding the person or his site. No matter how bad, knowing of the future merger, WM wanted me to see MAF differently. I guess some labels stick to people and they're annoying to shake off. Oh wellz.
- I've played all of the GDI campaign last night with the features you've seen in the last screenshot in this topic; the only issue is having to disable/enable the scripts every time a mission loads. I'll think of a better work-around, but for now, you have a hotkey that disables all scripts (Numpad 7).
Additional Notes & Instructions:
- God Mode: your units and buildings are invulnerable (received damage is set to 0) and their health gets refilled to max when shot at (player only)
- Unit Costs 0$ To Build: building doesn't cost a dime (player only)
- Instant Build: if the player building something is HUMANPLAYER, then max out the build counter (note that you might have to give it 1s pause when building @ Factory; else, your tank will be inside the building, even though you won't see it; just draw a selection, move it away and build again) (player only)
- Instant Repair: if the player doing repairs is HUMANPLAYER, then get max, subtract fill amount in current phase and fill health; result: instant repair (player only)
- You can now use Numpad 7 to enable/disable the first 4 scripts under [ Scripts ] section
- If you don't want to use all the scripts at once, remove the hotkey by right-clicking the script > Set/Change hotkeys (Ctrl+H) > right-click Hotkey > Delete
- Just hit Numpad 7 when you see MISSION ACCOMPLISHED; hit Numpad 7 again when the mission intro videos plays. That simple.
- The only script not included in the automation is Select Object Pointer. What you can do with this: once enabled, it will let you see the XY Coordinates, Current Health and Max Health of the selected object by mouse. I guess unit speed is somewhere in here as well, just didn't bother going even further with this. If you want to manually edit a unit's health, check Max and update Health to that value. Units have the Max stored at a certain offset, Buildings at a different offset. That's why 2 entries.
Lastly, for the coder in you, EA made the game's source code available over github (thanks for letting me know 523):
[ 05 Jun 20 - First Release ]
Game Name: C&C Tiberian Dawn Remastered (part of the 'Command & Conquer Remastered Collection')
Game Vendor: Steam
Game Version: 1.153
Game Process: InstanceServerG.exe
Game File Version: 18.104.22.16863
Game Library: TiberianDawn.dll
Let's fill this puppy up. I've currently started playing the game so I'll update this post with whatever stuff I come up with. Feel free to post as well.
Thought I'd clarify a bit what this topic will treat and what it won't (at least from my side):
- you will learn details, how I do the shit, how I scan for stuff, why some shit doesn't work for you, why shit does work for you
- I won't keep up with updates, so don't go "please update it for the latest or my version"; I will update the table (whichever that is) when I have the time to or see fit
- I am looking at requests, but won't do them right away; plan is to also enjoy the game, not berserk mode through it to finish it and move to the next game
- those of you who ask questions without reading the ENTIRE topic, especially when your question has an answer, will be banned (I am getting sick and tired of fuckwads wasting everyone's time, just cuz you're new and you don't know your bearings; take some time to get used to the forum then and with Cheat Engine, then start talking)
- the same treatment will happen to those who are reported to spam the PM system to override what I just said
- I won't bend the ear to those of you who consider the methods in the table are too complicated or you don't have the patience to press a key and the scripts should be made to run constantly, thus not bothering you to do anything but play the game
- Download the table.
- Double-click it to run it. CE will open and auto-open-up InstanceServerG.exe. So no need for you to target the game.
- Activate the [ Enable ] script and wait a few seconds (I think this is based on your CE setting to refresh the values in the table).
- You can now edit the values you see there.
- NOTE: Whenever you load/reload a map, TiberianDawn.dll is reloaded, meaning you lose the script hooks. You will have to re-enable the scripts with every map load. Can't be adjusted; unless you patch the physical DLL.
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1