lost my saves, gotta restart from scratch, not all scripts are updated for now.
will add back more scripts as I play, may add more as I play, could be slow though.
- added ignore MP, inf. arrows, ignore money, no job adjustment phase, no job restriction in Magic menu, no job restriction in Equip menu, and save anywhere.
- updated damage multiplier. it applied on physical attack only before this update, it covers magic and item damage also now.
- updated inf. usable items. it doesn't work all the time, should be fixed now. it also covers item usage in dialogue now.
- updated character model mod. it manipulates the model depends on characters rather than party slot now. it also covers the model in cut-scene now.
- your party would still take damages, but they won't be killed.
- allows you to cast spells with ZERO MPs.
- MPs still drop when you use spells until they reach 0.
- damage the enemies suffer would be multiplied by the specified multiplier.
- x? default: x2
inf. usable items
- quantity of usable items won't drop below 1.
- ID check is implemented so that it works on usable items only. (won't affect weapons/armors/spells/key items.. etc)
- quantity of equipped arrows won't drop below 10.
- buy things / sleep at inn with 0 gil.
- gil still decrease until it reaches zero when you pay.
character model mod
- make the character appears as the job specified no matter what the characters' current job is.
appear as Freelance if the job is Onion Knight
- as title said, need to activate character model mod first.
no job restriction in Magic menu
- you can cast any spells you've equipped in the Magic menu when you're not in battle.
- in battle, as long as you can access the Magic menu, you can cast any spells you've equipped.
- e.g., a Knight can cast Thundera
no job restriction in Equip menu
no job adjustment phase
no random battle
- you won't have any random battle.
- press T for an instant battle.
job lvl up with 1 action
- every action would max out the job exp for the current job lvl.
- note that you need to do one action for a character to gain a job lvl.
job/both hands lvl up after each battle
- all characters' job would level up after each battle, no matter they have done any action during the battle or not.
- the script would level up both hands level after each battle too. you still need to level up some levels to increment the attack counts.
- multiply the exp gained by the specified multiplier.
- default multiplier: x2
- the Save option would still appear in grey if you're not in the open world, but you can actually enter the Save menu regardless.