Governor of Poker 2

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Governor of Poker 2

Post by The Mogician »

I normally don't play poker games but my friend really wanted me to check this game out and see if I can manage to do something.

The only thing I found out is that money is stored in 4 byte, but with the original value multiplied by 8. I was not able to make a pointer table for it for some reason, all the pointer scans turned up empty. My friend also wanted to know if I can change the public cards or cards in hand, I was not able to figure either of those out.

Does anybody here know how to pull this off?

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Governor of Poker 2

Post by gideon25 »

The Mogician wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:05 am
I normally don't play poker games but my friend really wanted me to check this game out and see if I can manage to do something.

The only thing I found out is that money is stored in 4 byte, but with the original value multiplied by 8. I was not able to make a pointer table for it for some reason, all the pointer scans turned up empty. My friend also wanted to know if I can change the public cards or cards in hand, I was not able to figure either of those out.

I looked at it. All the values in the game are handled by only a couple of opcodes. That is, all the addresses are shared with only a few instructions. So not fun, and doing what you are talking about.. Well probably some advanced back tracing maybe? Something thats probably over my head.

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Governor of Poker 2

Post by The Mogician »

gideon25 wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:21 pm
The Mogician wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:05 am

I looked at it. All the values in the game are handled by only a couple of opcodes. That is, all the addresses are shared with only a few instructions. So not fun, and doing what you are talking about.. Well probably some advanced back tracing maybe? Something thats probably over my head.
Yikes. I had no luck sorting through the code and data structure so I thought maybe someone here will have a clue. I was hoping for pointers with an array of array for cards but no luck.