disgaea 5

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
jdavonte916
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

disgaea 5

Post by jdavonte916 »

i like a suggestion for disgaea 5 exp multiplier and unlimited items or consumables that don't exhaust when you use them

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: disgaea 5

Post by VampTY »

Disgaea 5 Complete - Version 20190204 [CODEX]

If you have this version for your game, this will work, here's the HL, you can add whatever you want as your amount and buy all you want, this is a green address, so it won't change, it's static....i don't know, it's easy to hack this game, but seeing how many characters are in this game, damn...so you may choose only 2 characters, so i can do their HP, so give me their names if you want them done. :P
Attachments
Disgaea 5 Complete.CT
CODEX [Table] +1
(374 Bytes) Downloaded 744 times

jdavonte916
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jdavonte916 »

hey VampTY thanks man but i want unlimited items because of those stat crystals someone else made a stat editing table but it doesn't really work because of that i want to do it semi-legit know what i mean

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

I haven't got that far in the game (i'm at start, entered one battle and exited), though i gave you the green address for HL, that won't change no matter what, it's the currency in the game (if you have the game version i mentioned) for you to buy all you said.To make that what you said, requires more time to play/test, i've spent around 10 mins in this game testing and stuff (bored the hell out of me, i don't like these types of games, it's not in my genre of games i like, i'm into fps/third perspective action-adventure/platformer games, even though i'm a girl, but strategy/rts/rpg etc i just can't stand them, but 1 or 2 options or 3, eh, i can make) so this might mean to invest like 60 mins or more into it, well i can do it, but i won't do it!If you don't want what i just said up, let me know, so i can delete this game!

Edit: no reply regarding HP, well game is removed.

Best of luck!
V.

khovel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by khovel »

Anyone have a cheat to trigger mystery rooms in the item world, and possibly one to select which one to get?