Killing Floor 2 Level 25 and Max Prestige Cheat. [Currently Undetected]

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
haydo225
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by haydo225 »

!!! Im going to be UPDATING the main thread from now on !!!

Killing Floor 2 : v1102 < [ Latest Version ]

Date : 04 / 09 / 2020

As of this date above ^ it is still undetectable, yes you can still get max prestige and level 25 just follow the instructions below

OLD UPDATE - Thanks to a few people on discord that have informed me with links that it went Free on EPIC PLAY STORE for a certain amount of time and all this about new updates that have been added or have already be added already. If you are still wondering about this Yes its still good to use!.

1st - Download Cheat Engine 7.1 < [ Current version ]

2nd - Download SuperPerkTrainingDeluxe-v7d [Map] just get it off google or any map that contains monsters stuck in an area/place.

3rd - Put The Map into > Steam \ steamapps \ common \ killingfloor2 \ KFGame \ Brewed PC \ Maps < place it in maps folder

4th - Once you have done that Open up the GAME [Killing floor 2] and Cheat engine it doesnt matter what one you open first.

5th - When the game has loaded into the main menu, go to cheat engine up the left side there is a little monitor with a magnify glass click it, in the process list find Killing floor 2 then hit OPEN.

6th - Once you have completed that go back ingame and press PLAY SOLO OFFLINE then find the map that you placed into the folder and set the game mode to ENDLESS and difficulty to HELL ON EARTH, once you have selected them hit LAUNCH GAME

7th - Once your ingame if you already have XP go to cheat engine and put your XP in Value box. If you dont have XP at all go into the room and kill 2 Zeds then hit Esc and you will see your XP put that into Value box then hit FIRST SCAN.

8th- If it comes up with alot of searches, kill more Zeds then pause it again and put in your NEW XP into the value box and this time hit NEXT SCAN. Hopefully you will see couple like 3 to 5 of them if not keep repeating until you do. Once you get couple click on 1 of them and it will be highlighted then press CTRL + B

9th - Once you hit CTRL + B it will come up and say MEMORY VIEWER Click on this picture link below. [Link] < [Updated Link]

Where the RED is click on that area first with your left click then Press CTRL + 6, go back to the picture and within the black is where you have to find those NUMBERS in MEMORY VIEWER [you dont have to scroll down at all maybe a wee tiny bit, it automatically starts in the middle]. Warning : the numbers might be in a different column for you so check carefully. If you CANNOT find them in that one go back to your cheat engine and click on another Address on the left side then REPEAT instruction 9 until you get those numbers!

10th - When you have finally found those numbers double click on them one at a time and change all the numbers to 2, once you have completed that go back into the game and start killing Zeds with one of every perk weapon and you will be level 25 on all of them within seconds to minutes. If you want to prestige go back into the main menu and click of one of the perks and hit PRESTIGE. Now if you want to do that all over again as in level 25 and keep prestiging REPEAT Instruction 6 through 10

11th
↓↓↓↓ YES YOU CAN STILL GET HELP FROM ME ↓↓↓↓

BEFORE you ADD ME on discord that you have TRIED it yourself first!.

Please when you ADD ME that you mention the link to this so i know you need help with killing floor 2 and also what part you need help with Thanks!

Discord : AnimeOnNintendo64#9917
Last edited by haydo225 on Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:07 am, edited 8 times in total.

p1tbull
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Killing Floor 2 Level 25 and Max Prestige Cheat. [Currently Undetected]

Post by p1tbull »

Works great! Much appreciated

Testify
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Testify »

After an hour of trying I gave up lol my numbers are always different then yours although i can kinda see im in the right area

after more fiddling i was able to level up only a couple levels quickly but after changing more the game crashed id appreciate help

most i can seem to get is a fast level up to level 3 and then it stops game usually crashes at some point still

*LAST EDIT* FINALLY after a day and a half of searching I found a trainer that has a working Max Level Function thankfully! Right under my nose the whole time

ONe last edit... apparently the trainer doesnt work after you prestige which sucks

finally got it to consistentaly work after i started using the sharpshooter perk to start the XP search, after that worked awesome thank you very much
Last edited by Testify on Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:04 pm, edited 6 times in total.

xonol
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xonol »

Great thanks for sharing i will try it!

haydo225
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by haydo225 »

-------- Main Post Will Be Updated From Now On --------
Last edited by haydo225 on Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:29 am, edited 7 times in total.

What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Killing Floor 2 Level 25 and Max Prestige Cheat. [Currently Undetected]

Post by 1907237 »

Do you still think it's undetected? There was I believe 3 patches because of it going F2P on the EGS