Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky DX

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 568
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:05 am
Reputation: 331

Re: Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky DX

Post by zachillios »

OP Updated again. Gonna slow down now and actually play through the game.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

User avatar
Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 620
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:42 pm
Reputation: 61

Re: Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky DX

Post by Darkedone02 »

Strange, I see two quick field event entries in the last two latest tables.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 568
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:05 am
Reputation: 331

Re: Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky DX

Post by zachillios »

Darkedone02 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:24 am
Strange, I see two quick field event entries in the last two latest tables.
They do the same thing, the one wasn't working all the time, so I made a back up one for it.

User avatar
Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 620
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:42 pm
Reputation: 61

Re: Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky DX

Post by Darkedone02 »

zachillios wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:31 am
Darkedone02 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:24 am
Strange, I see two quick field event entries in the last two latest tables.
They do the same thing, the one wasn't working all the time, so I made a back up one for it.
on my end, one of them refuse to disable, when i was toying around.

Is there a way we can get max stat on item editor? we need that to max out recipies.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 568
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:05 am
Reputation: 331

Re: Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky DX

Post by zachillios »

Darkedone02 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:41 pm
zachillios wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:31 am
Darkedone02 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:24 am
Strange, I see two quick field event entries in the last two latest tables.
They do the same thing, the one wasn't working all the time, so I made a back up one for it.
on my end, one of them refuse to disable, when i was toying around.

Is there a way we can get max stat on item editor? we need that to max out recipies.
Then delete that one and just use the other one. And what do you mean max stats? For weapons? If you're referring to their elemental values, that's tied to their item id and there's no way to hack that. Just max out your alchemy level and then use the item editor to change the items into overpowered ones and you can barely try to get max stats.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 568
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:05 am
Reputation: 331

Re: Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky DX

Post by zachillios »

OP updated. I'm gonna finish this one tonight and then take a look at Ayesha .

heatza5528
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:18 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky DX

Post by heatza5528 »

I can't activate highlight item editor. How do you activate it?

Siggymas
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:45 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky DX

Post by Siggymas »

sorry but asking about this game storyline... its my first atelier game, never interested in the game series since the protag is a girl but the Atelier Escha & Logy got me interested... is it fine for me to just play this one? if the only thing that connected those 3 is same world and cameo appearance... then i think im fine with playing only this one.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 568
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:05 am
Reputation: 331

Re: Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky DX

Post by zachillios »

Siggymas wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:55 am
sorry but asking about this game storyline... its my first atelier game, never interested in the game series since the protag is a girl but the Atelier Escha & Logy got me interested... is it fine for me to just play this one? if the only thing that connected those 3 is same world and cameo appearance... then i think im fine with playing only this one.
You don't need to play any of the others to be fine with this one. You'll just not get some mentions of previous characters. Other than that you'll be fine.

Siggymas
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:45 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky DX

Post by Siggymas »

zachillios wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:02 am
Siggymas wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:55 am
sorry but asking about this game storyline... its my first atelier game, never interested in the game series since the protag is a girl but the Atelier Escha & Logy got me interested... is it fine for me to just play this one? if the only thing that connected those 3 is same world and cameo appearance... then i think im fine with playing only this one.
You don't need to play any of the others to be fine with this one. You'll just not get some mentions of previous characters. Other than that you'll be fine.
thank you for the reply, i am currently enjoying the game using the table that u provided... seems the options is enough already

Caedes91
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:25 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky DX

Post by Caedes91 »

Can you make an Infinite HP Code?
You can scan and modify the individual values/addresses during battle, but it's different every encounter.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 568
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:05 am
Reputation: 331

Re: Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky DX

Post by zachillios »

Caedes91 wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:58 pm
Can you make an Infinite HP Code?
You can scan and modify the individual values/addresses during battle, but it's different every encounter.
No I don't do those. Use a trainer

MatthewD
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:50 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky DX

Post by MatthewD »

zachillios wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:38 am
Gonna make a table for all three games, but this one's my favorite so I'm starting here.

So far it just has the preliminary stuff, highlighted item editor and what not. Please feel free to get all the item digits, it would be greatly appreciated. I will add more to it, heading to bed for now though.

Please let me know if anything isn't working.

Update 1: Added lots of new stuff, Alchemy EXP, Rank EXP, Quick Field Events, Time Doesn't Pass, and a couple combat scripts.

Update 2: Finalized the item editor, added a couple other scripts.

Update 3: Table finished, I added a few more scripts and fixed a few things. I'll keep this one updated indefinitely.
Yo, can we get a battle HP cheat?(like infinite HP in battle) or something? You've already done MP and Support Gauge.
If not you then maybe some other table maker?
And there are no free trainers for this game yet.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 568
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:05 am
Reputation: 331

Re: Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky DX

Post by zachillios »

MatthewD wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:20 pm
zachillios wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:38 am
Gonna make a table for all three games, but this one's my favorite so I'm starting here.

So far it just has the preliminary stuff, highlighted item editor and what not. Please feel free to get all the item digits, it would be greatly appreciated. I will add more to it, heading to bed for now though.

Please let me know if anything isn't working.

Update 1: Added lots of new stuff, Alchemy EXP, Rank EXP, Quick Field Events, Time Doesn't Pass, and a couple combat scripts.

Update 2: Finalized the item editor, added a couple other scripts.

Update 3: Table finished, I added a few more scripts and fixed a few things. I'll keep this one updated indefinitely.
Yo, can we get a battle HP cheat?(like infinite HP in battle) or something? You've already done MP and Support Gauge.
If not you then maybe some other table maker?
And there are no free trainers for this game yet.
Literally read one post above yours.

MatthewD
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:50 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky DX

Post by MatthewD »

I did that's why I said "You've already done MP and Support Gauge(as in may as well take it a step further) and if not you, then maybe some other table maker person? Should I make a new topic and request HP? Because there are no "trainers"/free trainers for this game.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: alderon, dabui, Ghost_Ex, Google Adsense [Bot], gregory144, Rangi, tenkotsu1, TimeDiver0, Xander_Vanguard