The Outer Worlds (Epic Game Store)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Re: The Outer Worlds (Epic Game Store)

Post by DrummerIX »

Oh, I only copied those from Zanzer's table, so not sure why those would crash the game.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

dddokter
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dddokter »

Hello everyone, i found the coordinates for the cam and character (also what seems to be gravity for the player).

posting it here for anyone that wants to play around with it.

Edit:
So i was getting annoyed with travel times so i made a new cheat where you can teleport to your objective marker.
This can mean that you can skip past items/events and also get stuck at rare moments (aka don't use it in your ship)
Attachments
Outer Worlds objective.CT
Only contains objective teleporter (doesn't work together with other cheat table due to it using the same place to get/inject the body coordinates
(8.35 KiB) Downloaded 30 times
Outer-Worlds.CT
Body/Cam coordinates + anti gravity
(12.18 KiB) Downloaded 54 times

jrubimf
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jrubimf »

dddokter wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:56 am
Hello everyone, i found the coordinates for the cam and character (also what seems to be gravity for the player).

posting it here for anyone that wants to play around with it.

Edit:
So i was getting annoyed with travel times so i made a new cheat where you can teleport to your objective marker.
This can mean that you can skip past items/events and also get stuck at rare moments (aka don't use it in your ship)
Possible to zoom out the guns with that? I'm willing to pay if anyone can come with a solution.

Anya Savenlovich
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Anya Savenlovich »

DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:34 am
EDIT 6.0:
Unfortunately, the attribute points at character creation part no longer works. =/ When I set them to 4 it won't let me progress. If I lower the amounts in game it starts showing negative numbers for available points, so I'm stuck with a limit of 6.