Stable: CL#125236 (v1.27), CL#124504 (v1.26), CL#124233 (v1.26), CL#121635 (v1.25), CL#118201 (v1.24), CL#106504 (v1.20), CL#103400 (v1.17)
Experimental: CL#114192 (v1.23), CL#109693 (v1.22, v1.21), CL#106504 (v.1.19), CL#106402 (v1.18), CL#106027 (v1.18)
Last Updated: July 6, 2020
Version 1.20+ REQUIRES CE 7.0+!
Don't know if anyone has a need for this table anymore because of the growing mod community but here it is anyway.
Since CJBok isn't updating his table anymore I thought it would be better if I created a new thread so that I can maintain this table easier as well so that you don't have to go through tons of pages to find the latest version. I've put his updated scripts in its own group to make things easier.
Link to old thread: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8926
Note: For the experimental branch of the game I will not be updating the table in the same capacity as the stable branch. Features might be removed from the table in this branch and brought back once the game has had an update to its stable branch.
If there's any problem please provide as much information as possible about what's happening.
I will not help if you just say it doesn't work!
- Go to wherever you have the game installed and then go into this folder: \FactoryGame\Binaries\Win64.
- Rename the file FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping.pdb to FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping.pdb.backup
- Now Cheat Engine will not attempt to load any pdb file and you don't have to wait as long anymore before activating any scripts. I try to never use any debugging symbols in my scripts but unfortunately I forgot one script in V1.24 so doing this in that particular table version will make the turbo crafting cheat not work.
It's essential that you allow the table lua script to execute. See the screenshot below for example.
I forgot to untick a setting before updating the aob script for "Turbo Manual Craft" so that cheat might need some extra effort on your part to get it to work for you. Follow the steps below:
- Click on "Full View Mode".
- Click on "Memory View".
- A window will open and near the top of that window you will see some text which says "Symbols are being loaded (100 %) or something similar.
- If you don't have this text then cheat engine broke and you will have to deactivate all cheats and restart cheat engine and do these steps again.
- When the text mentioned above is no longer there (it should be the module name "FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping.exe" normally) then all of the symbols have been loaded. Note that it can take several minutes for all of the symbols to load.
- Now try activating the turbo crafting cheat again.
- Updated to work on CL#125236.
- Brought back the Stack Size Increaser and the Machine Editor.
- Both use the UE4 internal method and should be safe from game updates (mostly & engine updates will break things still)
- Table Compatability: EGS and STEAM
- BEFORE I BEGIN: I'D LIKE TO REMIND EVERYONE TO MAKE SAVE BACKUPS AND THAT YOU'RE USING CE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
- Updated to work on CL#124233.
- Updated all cheats to use a new methods.
- Most cheats use internal functions now instead of AOBs.
- The cheats that don't use internal functions use AOBs with wildcards. and readmem.
- These new methods should be stronger against game updates however there is an increased chance of the game crashing if an update actually does break the table.
- New Cheat: Item Spawner, please let me know if there are missing items.
- Updated Cheat: The Item Duplicate cheat now actually duplicates the stack instead of filling the stack.
- This table works on both the EGS and STEAM versions of the game as far as I know.
- Also just a note, most of CJBoks code has been replaced (although some is still there).
- Updated to work on CL#121635.
- Fixed "Duplicate Items [Drag & Drop]"
- Fixed a bug with "Fly & Noclip". It also does some bitwise operations now instead of the roundabout way I was using before.
- Fixed "Turbo Manual Craft". You no longer need to use the workaround posted for V1.24.
- Note: It's possible that biomass burners are bugged in this update as I seem to have infinite fuel in them without even launching cheat engine.
- Updated to work on CL#118201.
- Broken things that have now been fixed:
- Instant Analysis and Quick Milestone Reset. These are now combined under 1 script: "Quick Analysis & Milestone Reset"
- Turbo Manual Crafting
- Increase Move Speed
- Duplicate Items [Drag & Drop]
- RESOURCE NODE POINTERS -> Ore Multiplier
- INVENTORY EDITOR
- Updated to work on CL#114192.
- Instant analysis & quick milestone reset cheats are currently not working and I don't have the time to fix them right now.
- The following new features will be available for the stable branch of the game when the game developers release the next stable update.
- Added a basic inventory editor. You can edit items in the first 9 slots (1st row).
- Added a stack size increaser. Enable it and every item will have a maximum stack size of 500 (except items that can only stack to 1, such as Xeno-Basher and Chainsaw).
Stack Size Increaser - InformationShowAppears to be safe to use, items will not get deleted if the stack size value is changed.
Stacks will remain properly at 500 if you reload a save file with the hack turned on.
Will unstack to default sizes in your inventory & other inventories such as machines if hack is turned off when save file is loaded.
If player or other inventories doesn't have enough space to unstack then the items will become unstacked when there is space.
Items at greater than maximum stacksize will get deleted rather than unstacked if you manually drag the items or if you die and
there are not enough inventory slots to unstack into. This means that for offline play, where you kill your previous character to retrieve all your items, you need to make sure that you don't have too many items (or just stash all of them).
Item stacks can not be manually split if there are more items in a stack than the maximum stacksize.
- Added "Fuel Consumption", "Radius", and "Time To Cut" inside "EQUIPMENT"->"CHAINSAW".
When using a high "Radius" for the chainsaw the game will only cut until your inventory is full and if the range is very high then your game might lag or freeze.
Quick use: Activate the "Chainsaw Instant & High Range" script inside "ENABLE - CheatingMuppet"->"SCRIPTS".
- Fixed literally every single cheat. Everything broke when the game updated to Unreal Engine version 4.22.3 (previously 4.21.2).
- Added pointers to the games own "no building cost" and "infinite power" options.
- Deleted the item editor that you could use to set the stack size of the item that you clicked in your inventory.
- The following scripts broke when Cl#106504 was pushed to stable, these have now been fixed.
- Infinite Fuel [Biomass Burner]
- No Power Requirement [Factories]
- Updated for new game version
- Updated for new game version
- The noclip hack should hopefully not cause crashes anymore
- Pointers for resource nodes.ShowAllows you to change the purity of nodes, for example Normal to Pure or whatever purity you want.
Activate the cheat, start to manually mine, now the pointers are valid. They will stay valid until you look at another node or reload the save.
The effect of these pointers will stay until you reload the savefile.
Purity is the.. purity.. and set this to 0, 1 or 2 for inpure, normal or pure purity respectively.
Ore Multiplier is a multiplier for the amount that you get per harvest. 1 = regular amount. This is not a float so you cannot use decimals.
- Vehicle Pointers. Fuel used and current fuel in vehicle. Only valid while in a vehicle.
- The pointers should mostly survive game updates. Sometimes the offsets will change but that is a fairly rare occurrence.
Some resistance to breaking after game updatesShowMy pointers & scripts (except Machine Editor) should now be more resistant to breaking after a game update.
I wasn't happy with just having a static game.exe + <uworld offset> so I'm using an AOB scan to find APlayerCameraManager::GetFOVAngle().
The offset is +21 from that function and RCX contains the APlayerCameraManager object which at offset +328 contains the APlayerController object.
From there you've got access to everything you might want. You can also backtrack all the way to UWorld through this object.
For those curious, RCX+344, which is the exact location of the AOB, is your current FOV and this is how I found this function.
To get to UWorld from APlayerCameraManager:
78 <- UWorld // Here is where we can get to almost anywhere
70 <- UGameViewportClient
3A8 <- ULocalPlayer : UPlayer // Shortcut to health here, use offset +30+368+798+15C
328 <- APlayerController
Base <- APlayerCameraManager
- Noclip, flying & teleporting has been moved over to using a pointer instead of aob scans.
Noclip & flying should be less prone to crashing & easier to useShowRefactored & combined fly & noclip into one single script. Now with 100% less AOBs.
Now also uses bCheatFlying which enables you to sprint while flying aswell as disables momentum.
One single script means that you can use the same hotkey to fully enable & disable the noclip & fly cheat.
It uses MovementMode in UCharacterMovementComponent and bActorEnableCollision in AActor.
I had to recreate the up/down movement though as the game doesn't ship with that functionality.
Feel free to request features. I'll look into whatever feature you want but no guarantees that I will do it.
CJBok, original author so most of the scripts are from him
CheatingMuppet, for more scripts, and maintaining the table
SunBeam, For helping with understanding how Unreal Engine 4 works
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1