Hot Lava

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
GamerCare
Table Makers
Table Makers

Hot Lava

Post by GamerCare »

Cheats:
- Movement Settings

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
hotlava.CT
(7.94 KiB) Downloaded 324 times

Alphrodi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Hot Lava

Post by Alphrodi »

This doesn't seem to work.

Alphrodi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Alphrodi »

unless im doing something wrong this should get an update

The_Podstanar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The_Podstanar »

Installed this today when i discovered it, reminds me of Mirror's Edge a bit.
Anyway, here's modified Assembly-CSharp.dll that enables console args to be properly parsed at boot.
Tested on CODEX release. Original Assembly-CSharp.dll's MD5 is: 000792564632B9072D38490894AB042B
Archive pass is: The_Podstanar

Setup: Teleport + Checkpoint Always Available

1. Extract, drop it in %installdir%\hotlava_Data\Managed and overwrite. DON'T FORGET to backup original dll.
2. Make shortcut to %installdir%\hotlava.exe, open it's properties and at the end of the Target field add -cv_cheats
(with space between ...lava.exe" and -cv_c..) like this:

3. Run game, set it to Offline mode(just to be safe), go to Settings >> Controls, scroll down until you find Debug Free Camera and bind it to whatever you want, let's say F1.

From now on, you will be able to teleport anywhere on map. During gameplay just press F1, move cam where you want and press again to teleport. freecam will have disabled collision, so you can move through objects. Also you should be able to set checkpoint at any time.

Setup: Unlock All (almost)

You can also add -unlock_all argument at the end of the Target field. It will Unlock all:
- Levels (+3 unplayable/unfinished ones)
- Comics and
- Customization Items
during this instance only(which means it won't save), so running game without -unlock_all param will reset everything unlocked this way.
Hovering over any of the last 3 unplayable/unfinished levels will eventually result in halt/crash when trying to exit the game (some registers got set that corrupted the stack and unity is unable to properly call Application.Quit()).
It's really just a heads up and nothing will be lost or damaged, you will just have to forcefully close it, so keep that in mind.
There are more console args, but i didn't really have time to test them all. They are mostly rendering-based so it's nothing important to me. ;)
Attachments
Hot Lava Cheats Enabler.rar
(710.64 KiB) Downloaded 147 times

Alphrodi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Alphrodi »

what did you change in the assembly so I can add it to the steam version

ettenoir
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ettenoir »

GamerCare wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:47 am

Cheats:
- Movement Settings
no matter what i tried, i couldnt update this table. can you please have look at it?

saudade
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by saudade »

The_Podstanar wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:31 pm
Installed this today when i discovered it, reminds me of Mirror's Edge a bit.
Anyway, here's modified Assembly-CSharp.dll that enables console args to be properly parsed at boot.
Tested on CODEX release. Original Assembly-CSharp.dll's MD5 is: 000792564632B9072D38490894AB042B
Archive pass is: The_Podstanar

Setup: Teleport + Checkpoint Always Available

1. Extract, drop it in %installdir%\hotlava_Data\Managed and overwrite. DON'T FORGET to backup original dll.
2. Make shortcut to %installdir%\hotlava.exe, open it's properties and at the end of the Target field add -cv_cheats
(with space between ...lava.exe" and -cv_c..) like this:

3. Run game, set it to Offline mode(just to be safe), go to Settings >> Controls, scroll down until you find Debug Free Camera and bind it to whatever you want, let's say F1.

From now on, you will be able to teleport anywhere on map. During gameplay just press F1, move cam where you want and press again to teleport. freecam will have disabled collision, so you can move through objects. Also you should be able to set checkpoint at any time.

Setup: Unlock All (almost)

You can also add -unlock_all argument at the end of the Target field. It will Unlock all:
- Levels (+3 unplayable/unfinished ones)
- Comics and
- Customization Items
during this instance only(which means it won't save), so running game without -unlock_all param will reset everything unlocked this way.
Hovering over any of the last 3 unplayable/unfinished levels will eventually result in halt/crash when trying to exit the game (some registers got set that corrupted the stack and unity is unable to properly call Application.Quit()).
It's really just a heads up and nothing will be lost or damaged, you will just have to forcefully close it, so keep that in mind.
There are more console args, but i didn't really have time to test them all. They are mostly rendering-based so it's nothing important to me. ;)
my game crashes every time if I replace the .dll file (tested on Steam and crack versions)