Compact View Mode: Hides most of the search box in Cheat Engine so you have more room.
Coordinates: X/Y/Z for you to edit for warping around. Has number pad arrows/-/+ hotkeys set up.
Bullet Position / Teleport: Finds the last place you shot, lets you teleport there by tapping Q.
Mission Timer: Works for the burger delivery missions and trials (visually still counts down, ignore that).
Day Time: Lets you control what time the game is rendered at, for always day or night or whatever.
Player Stats: Health/shield, ammo, and skill cooldown.
Buff Stats: Movement speed and maybe more stuff later.
More Buff Stats: Damage taken and maybe more stuff later.
Skill Points: Usable skill points left.
Max Skill Rank: Lets you forcibly put 99 ranks into any skill.
Currency: Cash and Eridium.
Golden Keys: Can edit keys, script has a comment with some SHiFT codes.
Inventory Slots: Can raise your inventory slots above the cap. Need to re-do each time you load a char.
Shop Info: Exposes the timer so you can force refresh shops.
Held Weapon Stats: Fire rate, accuracy, damage, and projectiles of your held weapon (does not edit the item itself).
Reload Timer: Useful for slowing down to get a good gif of those Jakobs revolver reloads, mmm boy.
Raw Item Data: Lets you edit an item's level and values, save and reload to make level changes happen.
No Reload: Magazine always full, ammo is taken from your reserve when you shoot instead.
Infinite Reserve Ammo: Always have more.
Mayhem Level: Finds and lets you change specific mayhem mode/rolls.
Guardian Rank: Lets you change your rank, for respeccing purposes.
Guardian Stats: Lets you change how many tokens are in a stat, can respec. Save/reload in-game to take effect.
Loot Rarity Roll v2: Lets you edit drop rarity.
Loot Anointment Roll v2: Lets you change the anoint roll.
Slot Roll: Lets you pick the result for the slot machine, check the comments for the values.
Always Rare Enemies: If a spawn point can make a chubby or loot tink or badass, it will.
Debug Scripts: Testing scripts and data finders, not cheats for normal use.
1 - Does this edit item levels?
- Only the main level, not mayhem level or any parts. Use a site like or to make detailed adjustments to your gear.
2 - It's not working properly for me, what can I try to fix it?
- Some entries may not work on the Steam release, I don't have the Steam version to test.
- Make sure the game is updated/patched, and that you're online to get the latest hotfix (which is downloaded and applied while you sit on the title screen).
- Change the game settings to use DX11. DX12 doesn't work or has issues on some systems (like mine) so I made the table on DX11.
- Make sure Cheat Engine is version 7.0 or above.
- If it's been a long time since I updated this, new game updates may have broken it and you or somebody else will have to fix it.
(Will make an updated one at some point.)
The most recent download is the top one, followed by older versions if you need them for some reason.
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1