Diablo 1 The Hell 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
delion
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Diablo 1 The Hell 2

Post by delion »

centuryfile wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:29 pm
Original table

For release version v 1.0000

Basically I just took the table and modified the pointer and added current weapon durability address as well (in the main hand). This mod updates pretty frequently and this table might as well be outdated by the time you check this topic. I may try to keep it updated for a while. Check the original thread for details.

I'm not very satisfied with this table overall and I'd appreciate if following things were added from someone more knowledgeable (pm me if you want the link to the mod all-on-one, not sure if I can post it here):
  • Perk points, I couldn't even find it normally, definitively some shenanigans going on
  • Everything perk related, maybe they can be increased past their limit and still give bonuses, who knows
  • Amount of received ability points/perks per level (since there's a perk that increases amount of received points per level, I'd recon this is possible)
  • Tracking of the "in battle" switch, to make saving and equipment change available at all times, including in special quest locations
  • Edits to the magic find/gold find/exp multiplier stats
  • Various scripts and pointers from other d1 tables, like this one
Some thoughts
  • Money is hard to come by. And not in a good sense either, like every piece of equipment sells like hot garbage and identifying them will quickly run you dry. It just adds unnecessary tedium where you have to make dedicated "money runs" just to fund your new equipment. Sure it's generally enough to keep your stuff repaired (unless it's full set of super gear and staffs, then it's gonna cost a fortune). This is probably the main reason to cheat.
  • Lots of perks with no real substance, yet you only gain one perk point per level (and maybe some from quests?). They even implemented that godawful perk from Fallout that levels you up when you take it, which was always dumb because the whole purpose of leveling up is to get a perk point.
  • Mag requirement for basic necessities such as tp and identify is simply retarded.
  • Stash is not shared, yet there's thousands of unique items and lots of classes, and almost each of them can be played differently, and that requires different gear. This is just dumb.
  • Bullshit saving restriction in battle. Same with clothing change. Sure it was like that in Baldur's Gate for example, but it would reset as soon as you disengage, but here unique enemies will track you forever until they or you die, and they might be all the way in the different corner of the level (what some ranged enemies like to do). As for equipment change, makes sense for armor pieces, but not for jewelry.
    And don't get me started on notorious saving restriction in quest areas, the most ass-backward feature of this mod. I guess that's the remains of mod creator's juvenile hardcore phase he went through back when this mod was being made.
    Quest areas are already hard as is, but if you die there, that's it, it's game over. It's forced on you even if you play on normal mode. There's no failsafe, you can't tp out, you can't disengage in any way, no second chances, nothing will help you, unless you quit and start again, as does every hardcore player with scripts that kicks him out whenever his health is dangerously low.
    Imagine clearing the entire dungeon which may as well take a good chunk of an hour and then die on some trash mob because anything can go wrong very quickly in diablo. It's not even a test of your skills, it's just a pointless artificial limitation.
    In Diablo 1 you are given a right to save whenever you want. Unlike Diablo 2, where game saves automatically and when you exit and also respawns you on death, here if you die, that's a game over. Introducing changes to this mechanic so suddenly for no real reason just because "hurr I want players to suffer" when you didn't consent by playing on ironman or hardcore is the definition of bad design. And the worst thing? It can't be toggled. Even though the mod claims that you can tweak things you don't like.

greetings, the game's updated to 1.0024, is there any way this table will be updated to, pls? ^)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

BillyBob
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BillyBob »

howdy, would you be so kind and update the list to the last version? 1.0025 it is, thank you in advance :)

delion
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by delion »

yeah, 1.0025 is up (there's still 1.0026, but nothing major has changed there) the [Link] to download 1.0025, if anyone needs this for creating table.
p.s. anyone with knowledge and some free time, - pls help ^_^

Vars
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Vars »

Hey guys, i'm new to using this trainer with this mod, I had a question.

I can figure out which addresses are for which stats and gold and speed hack, but what seems odd to me is that every time I close the game all of these addresses change on my next playthrough.

I'm just wondering if there was a way to make it so that I never have to find out new addresses every time I open the game.

Is that what this "pointer" feature is all about? If so then I need to learn this.

Vars
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Vars »

Alright, well I have looked into this pointer feature, and this is what I needed exactly.

I educated myself on this topic and created a table list that should work for everyone

This list will allow you to modify the following: STR, MAG, DEX, VIT and gold

Let me know how it works and I could start adding more things

I'm not sure how to attach a file in a quick reply so I will make a new post in the table forum, here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10082

Thanks!

P.S. This table was created for V.10026

delion
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by delion »

thx man) when i come home i'll test your 1.0026 v.
by the way, i created gold, exp, magic (you can freeze it value to educate spellbooks) and ability points (change it each level and you'll get 7 points expect of 5 - this is the highest value the game allow without some extra skill cheat manipulation i think)
the table is for 1.0025v.
1.0025.CT
(1.61 KiB) Downloaded 82 times
Last edited by delion on Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

delion
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by delion »

Vars wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:40 am

Let me know how it works
ok, testetd it.
Changing stats work with some weirdness: The game's anticheat system forbids (without some advanced hacking level i think) to exceed certain amount of stats, and when i tried to, for example, set my magic to 200 (i'm lvl 19) it becomes 163 BUT with auto-lowering other parameters.

Vars
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Vars »

Yes that's normal, there's a system in place which caps your overall stats depending on your level. I'm not sure if this can be worked around or not but it's still nice to always have max stats every time you level.

Another thing I've noticed that didn't work was changing the character level, this seems to be crashing the game instantly. Luckily you can give level ups through adding experience and making 1 kill to trigger the level up.

delion
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by delion »

yeah, The only safe way to lvl up is adding exp)
what do you think aboup Perk points? I tried to find but there's some mystery with them...

Vars
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Vars »

I haven't look into those yet but there are many mysteries so far, lol. Example, MF, AC, Resists etc

and some item durability work while others don't, odd stuff indeed

centuryfile
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by centuryfile »

Sorry for the late reply, but I see you're trying to work on it on your own, which I think is a good thing, maybe we can crack this nut together faster.
As for MF rates, it's one of those things you cannot modify directly, you need a script to edit the memory itself. I guess same goes for the perks, which must be tied to your level or something, author really made sure that you can't cheat perks easily and since he said that he won't be adding respec ever, then that must be a priority to work on at the moment.
I'll include the latest tables in OP.

Tivrusky
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tivrusky »

Hi,

Been messing about and I found magic find but it needs looking deeper to be effected.

On a positive note I have added a cheat that sets all your gold piles to 50k.

enjoy
Attachments
TH2v1.0026 with gold.CT
(4.76 KiB) Downloaded 67 times

delion
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by delion »

Tivrusky wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:26 am
to 50k.
greetings
gold here in the table works as in above tables - you need to freeze it to buy smth. cos the game knows how exactly gold do you have.
without some advance-level hacking with scripts none "advanced" parameters could be edited i think (

Tivrusky
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tivrusky »

Yeah that does work but the game keeps trying to reset your gold back, which would make it anoying to buy things on a frame it is reset. So I made that script to get around that.

I have found where Perk levels are stored,

"TH2.exe"+00883718
Offset: 1a531

Each perk gets 1 Byte and they are one after another.
No luck on perk points yet.

Tivrusky
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tivrusky »

Hi again guys,

I have added to the table abit, take care messing with class not sure how it works yet.

Each perk gets 1 Byte and they are in a list one after another. Again take care, there seems to be some kind of cheat checking going on.

Health and Mana are stored in a strange way but if you lock their values = god mode.

Have fun!
Attachments
TH2v1.0026.CT
with gold cheat and health/mana
(9.08 KiB) Downloaded 62 times
Last edited by Tivrusky on Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.