No Mans Sky (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
p1tbull
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: No Mans Sky (Steam)

Post by p1tbull »

USEROFALL wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:56 am
theres an option for current inventory slots you change them all to -1 (apart from the width and length it will say the max in the cheat table) then it will say 255 from row 1 to 6 that means you will then have a full 48 slot inventory :D
So apart from changing to -1 in the first row, I also have to change the width and length number to make it happen? Will try later, thanks mate

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Is it possible to make the "Ignore Crafting/Damaged/Convo Requirements" cheat also apply to refilling? If you try to refill any of your systems, you still need the materials.

Reytar
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Reytar »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:49 pm
Is it possible to make the "Ignore Crafting/Damaged/Convo Requirements" cheat also apply to refilling? If you try to refill any of your systems, you still need the materials.
Rather I think this one is kinda bugged, since it tells you sometimes, that you already got the stuff for refilling (like over 2000 in my case), but wont acknowledge it for whatever reason, what forces one to craft the things per hand.

Also noticed that maybe, don't know if it's really the case, the cheats for the journey pointer has two bugs. One for how much you walked on foot, one for how long you survived in a dangerous environment. The numbers for these two seem... pretty weird in my eyes.

Ledare
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ledare »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Just active highlight item pointer and press numpad 1 when hover over the item you want to refill (work with almost anything)

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Ledare wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:41 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:
Just active highlight item pointer and press numpad 1 when hover over the item you want to refill (work with almost anything)
That works, but unfortunately I play in VR, so no keyboard. I'll just wait until the bugs are ironed out.

SaintAugust
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SaintAugust »

USEROFALL wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:56 am
p1tbull wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:15 am
I've been trying to find through this thread a post about increasing backpacks cargo tech,inventory and cargo slots , but couldn't find anything. Maybe i've missed it.
Well what I want to do is what I mentioned, to increase to max slots your inventory, even if its for the ship, multitool, freighter... exosuit....
I've been trying it in your table but when I put -1 it simply adds me 2 more slots from 30 to 32. And if i am not wrong the suit could support 48 slots right? Is it possible for someone to explain me the steps from doing this or at least what to check or change in the table?
there's an option for current inventory slots you change them all to -1 (apart from the width and length it will say the max in the cheat table) then it will say 255 from row 1 to 6 that means you will then have a full 48 slot inventory :D
I love this cheat, I can have every ship 48+48, which means I can put all tech I want in the tech tb and be left with 48 for inventory, and with this cheat I can change the container from 5 slots to 48 which honestly should be a vanila thing by now. The only thing that doesn't stick is the exosuit teech tab, no matter what you can't set it to 48 because when you reload it will be reverted to vanilla max, which is a shame because if the change stuck permanently then I could have two entire tabs dedicated to inventory

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Table is updated for the latest steam version. Read update 74 for changes.

saucefar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by saucefar »

Thank you Squall for adding back elemental gathering multiplier, one of the best features in the table, thank you!.

If you have a patreon i will donate when i get paid the last bank day in the month.
Last edited by saucefar on Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Feanux
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Feanux »

Squall8 wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:41 am
Table is updated for the latest steam version. Read update 74 for changes.
Thanks for the update Squall8!

Is there a way to add back the functionality of No Pause on Loss Focus? Here's the code from the old CE

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(polofAOB,NMS.exe,C3 48 3B 05 ** ** ** ** 0F 94 C0 48 83 C4 20 5B)
registersymbol(polofAOB)

polofAOB+8:
db 90 90 90

[DISABLE]
//code from here till the end of the code will be used to disable the cheat
dealloc(newmem)
polofAOB+8:
sete al
//Alt: db 0F 94 C0 48 83 C4 20
unregistersymbol(polofAOB)

Kjeldor42
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kjeldor42 »

Does No Man's Sky look for Cheat Engine or do any kind of Anti-Cheat checks?

Just wondering if I need to take precautions or disable internet or something if I use one of the tables?

Otaku_Hanzo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Otaku_Hanzo »

Kjeldor42 wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:06 am

Just wondering if I need to take precautions or disable internet or something if I use one of the tables?
Pretty sure if it did you'd of heard about it by now. Haven't had a problem yet. :)

Reytar
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Reytar »

Kjeldor42 wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:06 am

There is only one thing you should take care of and that is: Don't use the Cheat Table in the Multiplayer Hub or with Multiplayer in general. You can also deactivate the multiplayer mode in the options. Don't know what could happen, but it crashed the game for me at the very least, so I had to deactivate it.

jackjack
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jackjack »

Always Summon Freighter Battle please :|

igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by igromanru »

jackjack wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:22 am
Always Summon Freighter Battle please :|
Can you please check if it works in this table?
viewtopic.php?p=99565#p99565

HeliosDoubleSix
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HeliosDoubleSix »

Awesome work, could I make a request for a toggle of the HUD, playing in VR especally and going to the options menu to toggle HUD on and off is a bit much as I want to be able to turn it on and off at a whim really.

Thanks