Mortal Kombat 11 - table v: 1.0.8 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
thethiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 - table v: 1.0.8 CT

Post by thethiny »

NeckMeat wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:54 am

[Link]

Is it me, or am i blind? Is it lkiterally named Mk11helper?
It's on the left side dude. You're gonna see it a lot when u breakpoint on message boxes or so. I need to check again. But it's there.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

extrance
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by extrance »

Will there be a new update on the cheat table or do we have to do something to make it work?

thethiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by thethiny »

Okay so I opened again and checked, it's called apphelp.dll, and it is above MK11.exe, which made me read it as mk11helper.dll. How embarrassing. Nonetheless, on my end MessageBox is triggered inside apphelp.dll in the same thread.

Anyways:
Anti-CE exe link:
[Link]

NeckMeat
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NeckMeat »

Lol bro its alright we all mistakes :3

NeckMeat
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NeckMeat »

Good news is your patch I downlaoded works. However I get alot of this.

I2CETLogger::CETlog - ERROR: autoAssembleFile:
Error assembling file: "_Main.CEA"

So I cant launch the main hooks, and if you maliciously click the box over and over, your game will close. Haven't tried the debugs and other stuff.
Cheat table will also freeze when you run the test on cheat table.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

apphelp.dll is a generic Windows OS application helper. It's been there since day 1 :) Pretty much like any other very well known OS library :D I was baffled a bit by this, because I am usually right when I say developers rarely improve their anti-cheat (why bother?); but now I can sleep safe, knowing nothing's new. Same thread, same check. Booooo! Let me know when something really changes with this title, as I like challenges rather than repeating same patching routines.

extrance
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by extrance »

I tried the cheat engine and Anti-CE.exe file but I have the same problem that NeckMeat has. What do I need to do to make this work. I had no problem before the update. Shall I close apphelp.dll?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ See what the mild misinformation leads to? Now people are fucking around with OS shit they shouldn't and soon they'll blame you for the crashes or game not running anymore or some other shit :D Just wait for it...

thethiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by thethiny »

extrance wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:13 pm
I tried the cheat engine and Anti-CE.exe file but I have the same problem that NeckMeat has. What do I need to do to make this work. I had no problem before the update. Shall I close apphelp.dll?
Wait for Tim to update his Table. They changed some stuff in code (it is now easier to mod, but harder to patch).
SunBeam wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:06 pm
apphelp.dll is a generic Windows OS application helper. It's been there since day 1 :) Pretty much like any other very well known OS library :D I was baffled a bit by this, because I am usually right when I say developers rarely improve their anti-cheat (why bother?); but now I can sleep safe, knowing nothing's new. Same thread, same check. Booooo! Let me know when something really changes with this title, as I like challenges rather than repeating same patching routines.
Just wait for GOTY edition, they remove all DRM lol. Once there's a new challenge I'll let you know.
SunBeam wrote: ^ See what the mild misinformation leads to? Now people are fucking around with OS shit they shouldn't and soon they'll blame you for the crashes or game not running anymore or some other shit :D Just wait for it...
Well if you're inexperienced you shouldn't try things others haven't tried before :P

NeckMeat
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NeckMeat »

extrance wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:13 pm
Homie your just gonna have to wait for a new update on the cheats. :3

thethiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by thethiny »

Mortal Kombat 11 - Camera Mod - 13/8/2019
[Link]
Updated by Me
MK11_Cam_NIT.CT
(33.83 KiB) Downloaded 93 times
Last edited by thethiny on Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

extrance
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by extrance »

Will it be a new table with Instant Kill and all that stuff like the old tables?

NeckMeat
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NeckMeat »

extrance wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:30 pm
Will it be a new table with Instant Kill and all that stuff like the old tables?
All that im going to assume is that it will be the same old cheat table, with maybe more options. So pretty much an update. I really can't speak for them.

NeckMeat
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NeckMeat »

Hello everyone, I have a question.

So I know that the table hasnt been update, but i'm trying to use the script to speedhack so i can cut through rooms easy, but I'm getting alot of these errors when I try to launch a script.

[Link]

I pretty much cant run a script at all. Can I get some help on this?

jeff341
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jeff341 »

Getting an error when I try to run a table. This is my first time using CE. I got the game running with the program open but when I try to run the main hooks for the krypt hacks I get this error..

I2CETLogger::CETlog - ERROR: aobScan:
Error with "CoordHook.CEA", AOB pattern not found: "44xxxxxxxx0F59xx44xxxxxx0F28xx0F15xx0FC6xxxx0F28"

Error assembling file: "CoordHook.CEA"

Error assembling file: "_Main.CEA"