Tokyo Xanadu eX+

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
kazama0013
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Tokyo Xanadu eX+

Post by kazama0013 »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:28 pm
kazama0013 wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:50 am
...so from the pointer go down is to change the value at the last row right?
[Link]
Yes, those are the values, with the boxes X'ed ([X]) that will freeze the address as well.
Yah but what with the character editor. i changed the value of soul point but it only effect on Kou not the other one

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

kazama0013 wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:41 pm
ShyTwig16 wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:28 pm
kazama0013 wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:50 am
...so from the pointer go down is to change the value at the last row right?
[Link]
Yes, those are the values, with the boxes X'ed ([X]) that will freeze the address as well.
Yah but what with the character editor. i changed the value of soul point but it only effect on Kou not the other one
You need to use CE 6.7 and change the Selected Party Member option.

kazama0013
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kazama0013 »

Okay i will try it later thanks for your response :D

VLogosB
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by VLogosB »

spider_mech wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:44 pm
and also did u found any address for event item memento straps ? i got stuck after karen quest
I had the same issue, here is the solution:

1. Open Ingame Event Section where "Memento Strap" is located.

2. Back to CE, activate "(Do Not Use, Test) Item ID String List..."
2.1. Use "Print Item ID String Currently Viewed", a window with a list should pop up of the Event Items with their slot numbres(u currently browsing ingame), find "Memento Strap" for the Slot number. (The List is organized like the one ingame)

3. After getting the SlotNumber, deactivate "Step 2"

4. Use "inventory Editor": Input Slot Numbre and ItemID, change Quantity to 0

P.S. Memento Strap stays in the inventory, but your will be able to proceed with story.

EDIT: Well oopsie doopsie this comment is one year to late :ph34r:

yenhawk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by yenhawk »

VLogosB wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:40 am
spider_mech wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:44 pm
and also did u found any address for event item memento straps ? i got stuck after karen quest

2.1. Use "Print Item ID String Currently Viewed", a window with a list should pop up of the Event Items with their slot numbres(u currently browsing ingame), find "Memento Strap" for the Slot number. (The List is organized like the one ingame)

P.S. Memento Strap stays in the inventory, but your will be able to proceed with story.

Hello, I got same problem and I try to use your method to solve it, but I failed
First, i dont really understand what is Ingame Event Section
so I just assume that's mean I should pointed Memento Strap in game
after that, when I activate "(Do Not Use, Test) Item ID String List..."
no matter which thing I point in Event item
it's always show the item ID and item ID String to S Pom's Food
and the "Print Item ID String Currently Viewed" will show 158 : Memento Strap by the window pop up
but when I use the "inventory Editor"
my slot 158 will be the Amber Frames
so I cant fix it after all

emymer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by emymer »

thank you, its amazing.

WolfieCanem
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by WolfieCanem »

Hello! I'm new to the forums, not CE though. I was wondering, could any of you amazing people make a CT for Tokyo Xanadu eX+ BUT bought on GOG? I've tried the CT at the first page, but it won't let me click/activate the 'Enable' script, thus making me unable to use it.

It would a great help! Please and thank you~

WolfieCanem
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by WolfieCanem »

DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:06 pm
I have some options ready for Tokyo Xanadu eX+ I believe.

I have God Mode, One Hit Kill, Enemy Damage Multiplier, Hero Damage Multiplier, Hero Healing Multiplier and pointers to money so far.

EDIT1:
I added Infinite Skill Point and Infinite Item Usage or Set Item Amount. I also fixed Enemy Damage Multiplier and other options to Float so they work correctly when you change the defaults.

EDIT2:
I added a Character Editor. You view the Status to update the pointers and select a character to edit in the pointer section (starting at 0).

EDIT3:
I found the Bright, Brave and Kind pointers as requested. I could not get them above 1 star where I was in the game, so it may be tied to story. I also found Affinity Point pointers. You have to set both options it appears. I tested adding on after using one and was able to do the 3 bonding events at the first point where you get affinity points.

EDIT4:
Added Combo Multiplier. This lets you accumulate Strike Points easily and in most cases when you use an X-Strike, you regain enough strike points to use it again with the default settings. Thanks to cdtrico for suggesting this option.

EDIT5:
I figured out Infinite Strike Points also and it's here in EDIT 5.

EDIT6:
I added an Inventory Editor. You have to view items to update the pointer and you can choose slot manually like Cold Steel. I don't have any item id list at the moment.

EDIT 6.1:
I came up with the Item ID list. I can of manually did it and also programmatically some, so I may have missed some ID's due to the manual process. I left in my Test option that helped me generate the list, but it's not really of any use to anyone in the game.

EDIT 7:
I found Infinite EX Skill Points, Infinite X Drive and pointers to Soul Level and Soul Points in this update.

EDIT 7.5:
I updated the table for the game update around February 9, 2018.

EDIT 7.6:
Bad edit on my part for EDIT 7.5. Money Pointer should now be fixed in this update.

EDIT 7.75:
Another update that broke the script. I fixed it now.

EDIT 7.8:
Fixed Money Pointer.
Hello! I'm new to the forums, not CE though. I was wondering, could any of you amazing people make a CT for Tokyo Xanadu eX+ BUT bought on GOG? I've tried the CTs at the first page, but it won't let me click/activate the 'Enable' script, thus making me unable to use it.

It would be a great help! Please and thank you~

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Sorry I don't have the GOG version and don't want to pay $60 for it again.

jerico47
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jerico47 »

I know this thread is probably dead but does anyone have any guidance on using the inventory editor function? I keep trying to add material but it ends up creating 2 bugged lines for whatever item I add. For example, I go to slot 96, qty 100, item fire shard. If I switch to item view, I see 2 lines of 100 fire shards. They're both the same (if I try to sell one from one line, it sells on both lines). Also, if I try to add fire shards, then switch to steel shards, it removes the fire shards I added. Sorry, kinda new at this.

eriXD
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by eriXD »

This is probably considered necromancy, but since the game itself might still be played by some, I just wanted to contribute an extremely minor fix to the latest table by DrummerIX (thank you very much for creating this) for the current GOG version of the game.
Maybe it will help someone... anyway, have fun!
Attachments
TokyoXanadu.CT
gog version
(59.9 KiB) Downloaded 366 times

RubyStarfall
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Tokyo Xanadu eX+

Post by RubyStarfall »

[QUOTE="VLogosB, post: 79888, member: 25557"]

[/QUOTE]

The Print Item bit didn't work for me, it kept on giving me 158 which was some other item, but I did end up finding the Strap at item 22 so if any one else has this issue try looking around there ?

lazuardy25
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lazuardy25 »

I can't Enable cheat, how to activated this cheat???

amorrow28
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by amorrow28 »

I made a free camera script, based on Cyber's CS4 script.

UPDATES:
v1.1 - Free camera can now be immediately activated upon loading the script (no need to turn on "camera status" to get coordinates) and more gracefully handles quitting the game while enabled, force pause rewritten (much more responsive as game engine now monitoring instead of cheat engine, be sure to enable the cheat before using), Min Z improved (now customizable depth multiplier, old setting 1.0, old "aggressive mode" is 2.0, new default set to 1.5), FOV now adjustable via hot keys (Home/End, enable with F4).
v1.0 - Initial release

Tokyo Xanadu eX+ Camera v1.1.ct
(44.39 KiB) Downloaded 227 times
PRIOR RELEASES
Tokyo Xanadu eX+ Camera.ct
(40.08 KiB) Downloaded 53 times
  • Force Pause Animation - F5 to turn on, F6 to turn off - this completely pauses the game! Check the box before trying to use. For some reason it also removes the HUD but leaves the minimap - use hide minimap to get a true photo mode.
  • Unlock camera during pause - F7 to toggle. This frees the camera, allowing use of free camera (without free camera you're just rotating around the character). Certain animations (like sword flourishes) will still proceed with despite force pause when this is turned on, as will game-initiated camera angle changes. I cannot help this; the function that frees the camera for movement is the same function that lets these things proceed.
  • Disable Dialogue - exactly what it says, dialogue disappears. If there is already a speech bubble when you activate it, it will disappear on the next bubble.
  • Hide HUD/Minimap - When minimap disappears, it will not reappear until you go into the menu and come back out (quirk of the hack).
  • Unlock tilt - look up and down from 89 to -89 degrees.
  • Decrease min Z - Normally the camera restricts movement to waist high. This, uhh, lowers the limit.
  • Set Custom Field of View - F4 to enable. Press Home to zoom in, End to zoom out.
  • Free camera - press 0 to activate (please turn on "camera status" first!). See instructions below on how to navigate.
  • Unlock pan/tilt during dialogue - normally you can't manipulate the camera angle in a dialogue; this re-enables camera angle manipulation. Leave off except when you want to look around during a dialogue or cutscene, because it disables the game from being able to dynamically change angles.
  • Camera coordinates - mostly informational.

Code: Select all

Free Camera Controls:

Hotkey : Num 0 (Toggle On/Off)

Num 8 : Forward
Num 5 : Backward
Num 4 : Left
Num 6 : Right
Num - : Up
Num + : Down

Arrow Up : Tilt Up
Arrow Down : Tilt Down
Arrow Right : Pan Right
Arrow Left : Pan Left

Num 9 : Roll Right
Num 7 : Roll Left
Num 3 : Set Roll to 0

F1 : Decrease Camera Speed (Press and Hold)
F2 : Double Camera Speed (Press and Hold)
F3 : Quadruple Camera Speed (Press and Hold)
The free camera code itself is Cyber's code, all credit goes to him(?), please see his post for directions on use. Everything else I had to hack together (since TXe is 32-bit, finding code analogous to CS4 by AOB searching was basically useless). Some things work the same, some don't.

Enjoy!

My other free camera scripts: Trails of Cold Steel 1, Trails of Cold Steel 2, Trails of Cold Steel 3, Hajimari no Kiseki CLE, Kuro no Kiseki CLE, Kuro no Kiseki 2 CLE, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana, Atelier Ryza, Atelier Ryza 2.

Mendax
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mendax »

eriXD wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:09 am
This is probably considered necromancy, but since the game itself might still be played by some, I just wanted to contribute an extremely minor fix to the latest table by DrummerIX (thank you very much for creating this) for the current GOG version of the game.
Maybe it will help someone... anyway, have fun!
Thanks.
Last edited by Mendax on Thu Aug 24, 2023 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.