Remnant: From the Ashes (220,617PS) +17 (table Update2.12)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Remnant: From the Ashes (220,617PS) +17 (table Update2.12)

Post by Cielos »

made some scripts for the game, version 220,617PS, may not work on older version.
won't support multiplayer. table meant to be used for offline mode.
READ the script descriptions first!

///
some more tables / infos that might interests you...
cfemen's table:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10032#p99332

vosszaa's AHK script:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10032#p99364

Idlehands88's table thread:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10045

if you can't find something you want from my table, check theirs first before you request~
///
Update2.12
- added ammo clip max fetch to [guns] scripts.
- updated rapid fire mod, it allows you to manipulate the speed via multiplier as well now. default setting of the script is changed also.
- updated walk key to walk/alt sprint key, it allows you to HOLD a key to sprint now.

Update2.11
- updated free shopping. turns out the algorithm is changed, the old method doesn't work anymore. re-traced the codes and picked another injection point, which handles many value cmp when you're in a menu, the lazy filter I used may not be accurate, should be de-activated once you done shopping. if you're feeling adventurous, just activate the script and play a few game sessions and report the result.

Update2.10
- updated the table for the latest game patch (220,617PS), specifically:
- updated ignore ammo clip. removed an injection point for repid-fie weapons, seems it's not needed anymore...
- updated free shopping. updated an invalid aobscan.
- updated the script descriptions for ignore ammo clip, auto-fire, and rapid fire mod to reflect the fact that it needs the weapons to be at least +1 for the script to work properly, as the script use the weapon lvl as a cheap player filter, to prevent the enemies from benefiting from the scripts.

Update2.9
- updated ignore mod charges for the latest game patch, you can fire alt ammo mod with zero mod charges again now.

Update2.8
- updated ignore ammo clip and auto-fire. they both support alternate ammo (from weapon mods) now.
- updated rapid fire mod. you don't need to activate ignore ammo clip first anymore; it also supports alternate ammo (from weapon mods) now.

Update2.7
- updated ignore ammo clip. missed a player filter, implemented the player filter to one of the injection point.
- updated ignore ammo pouch. fixed the bug that would set your ammo pouch to zero when you first load a save and before you first fire your weapon.
- updated auto-fire. implement the player filter.
- updated rapid fire mod. changed the player filter from register check to weapon lvl check. (enemies' guns have zero lvl, while player's gun have at least 1 lvl.

Update2.6
- updated ignore quick item quantity. after patch 214,293_PO the script would allows the item quantity to go negative, should be fixed now.
Update2.5
- updated the table for 214,293_PO, specially ignore mod charges. added one more injection point as the game have another check for stack-able mods now.
Update2.4
- updated ignore ammo clip and rapid fire mod. they won't affect the enemies now. i.e., enemy shooters won't have inf. ammo or rapid fire with these scripts activated.
- for rapid fire mod, it got reverted back to the previous update. as the last update may force you to wait for the after-fire animation to end before you can fire again if you stop the firing.
Update2.3
- updated ignore ammo clip. switching weapon to an emptied gun won't auto-reload now.
Update2.2
- added no recoil and no spread
- re-arrange the table layout, group scripts into categories. should be easier to navigate now.
Update2.1
- updated rapid fire mod. refined the script, ensuring the after-fire animation would be played after you stopped firing, specifically the bullet eject of the hunting rifle.
Update2
- added auto-fire all guns and rapid fire mod.
- updated ignore ammo clip. it covers submachine gun now.

Update1.1
- added ignore trait points.
Update1
- finally download the 214,185_PO game. checked the scripts and they should all work on this latest patch.
- added slow motion.
- updated ignore stamina. refined the stamina filter a bit, it should cover the dodge properly now.
- updated walk key. it won't slow down the camera movement now.

Update.4
- added ignore quick item quantity.
- changed one hit kill to damage multiplier.
Update.3
- updated ignore mod charges. it covers alt fire ammo now -- you don't need to re-activate the mod to shoot the alt ammo again.
- changed ignore scraps to free shopping, ignore materials to free upgrade/crafting. see the descriptions for changes.
Update.2
- added one hit kill and ignore mod charges.
Update.1
- updated all scripts with AOBscan.
///
[battle] scripts:
undead
- you still took damage when being hit but you won't die.
- health still drop until it reaches the min health specified, can be changed via the entry. default: 10, can be changed by editing the script, line 6.

damage multiplier
- all damages a non-player took would be multiplied by the specified multiplier.
- multiplier can be changed via the entry "x?". default: x2, can be changed by editing the script, line 5.

ignore stamina
- you can keep sprinting and dodging even when the stamina is completely depleted.

ignore ammo clip
- you can keep firing with ZERO clip. aka, no reload.
- ammo clip still drop until it reaches zero.
- upgrade the weapon at least once first.

ignore ammo pouch
- you can keep reloading/firing with ZERO pouch.
- ammo pouch still drop until it reaches zero.

ignore mod charges
- you can always use a weapon mod regardless of its current charges.
- for alt ammo mod, you need to activate ignore ammo clip to fire them continuously.

///
[weapon mods] scripts:
auto-fire
- all guns become auto-fire, i.e., hold shoot button and you can keep firing.

no recoil
- as title says.

no spread
- as title says.

rapid fire mod
- by script default, when activated, hold X2 Moust Button and shoot would apply the fire rate x? specified.
- set always? to "yes" and you don't need to hold the key to apply the fire rate x? and/or custom fire rate.
- key can be changed via the drop-down-list of the entry. default: X2 Moust Button, can be changed by editing the script, line 3.
- fire rate x? can be changed via the entry. default: x1.5, can be changed by editing the script, line 4
- custom fire rate can be changed via the entry. default: disable (-1), can be changed by editing the script, line 5.

ammo clip max fetch
- when activated, allows you to changed the max ammo clip of the current equipped gun. e.g., you can change the max ammo clip of the Sniper Rifle from 1 to 6 and you can shoot 6 bullets before you need to reload the gun (if you don't use the ignore ammo clip script and need to reload manually).

///
[misc.] scripts:
ignore quick item quantity
- you can use the assigned quick item and the Dragon Hearts, regardless of the remaining quantity.
- item quantity still drop until it reaches zero.
- note that, when an quick item quantity reaches zero, you won't be able to locate them in your inventory, you'll have to buy them again. but, you can keep using that quick item, as long as you don't replace the quick item slot in zero quantity with another one.

ignore trait points
- you can keep spending points on the traits regardless of the remaining trait points.
- trait points would go negative if you spent more than you have, so that you can keep track on how much you spent, in case you don't want to overpower your character too much.
- if you don't like the negative value, just edit the points manually. trait points total - trait points allocated = current trait points.
- don't freeze the value (check the check box in front of the pointer) unless you know what you're doing.

free shopping
- buy anything regardless of your remaining scraps.
- scraps still drop until it reaches zero.
- doesn't cover the expense of upgrading/crafting, use free upgrade/crafting instead.
- if you're not sure, deactivate the script after you done shopping.

free upgrade/crafting
- upgrade/craft anything regardless of the required scraps and materials.
- required scraps and materials still drop until they reach zero.
- the script could make the "buy" item list disappeared. just de-activate this script and re-access the vendor and they should re-appear.

walk/alt sprint key
- when activated, HOLD the specified walk key to walk, alt sprint key to sprint. should be useful for m+k palyer.
- walk key can be changed via the drop-down-list of the entry. default: CapsLock key, can be changed by editing the script, line 3.
- alt sprint key can be changed via the drop-down-list of the entry. default: X2 Mouse Button key, can be changed by editing the script, line 3.
- it doesn't use stamina when using the alt sprint key.
- you should not set the alt sprint key to the same as the game's Sprint key.
- for more keycodes: [Link] (decimal).

slow motion
- just a simple lua script that allows you to hold 2 keys together to change the game speed by using CE's speedhack, which can be done by setting up hot-keys in CE's Settings anyway. the script just make it so that you don't need to reset the CE's hotkeys for different games.
- by script default, when activated, hold X1 Mouse Button and Right Mouse Button together to enter slow motion, release (one or both the buttons) to exit.
latest:
Remnant-Win64-Shipping.CT
+17, for 220,617PS, table Update2.12
(574.22 KiB) Downloaded 4583 times
backups:
+16, for 220,617PS, table Update2.11
(589.13 KiB) Downloaded 569 times
+16, for 214,415_PO, table Update2.9
(476.12 KiB) Downloaded 235 times
+16, for 214,415_PO, table Update2.8
(215.13 KiB) Downloaded 173 times
+16, for 214,293_PO, table Update2.7
(190.53 KiB) Downloaded 174 times
+16, for 214,293_PO, table Update2.6
(173.27 KiB) Downloaded 158 times
+12, for 214,185_PO, table Update1.1
(115.44 KiB) Downloaded 149 times
+10, for 214,074_PO, table Update.4
(97.03 KiB) Downloaded 148 times
+9, for 214,074_PO, table Update.3
(80.73 KiB) Downloaded 172 times
+7, for 214,074_PO, table init release
(37.89 KiB) Downloaded 281 times

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Cielos on Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:18 pm, edited 31 times in total.

FryGuy
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Remnant: From the Ashes +7

Post by FryGuy »

The game updated for me last night. This table and the pointers I had already made for it don't work anymore.

Edit: Also, the table seems to be crashing my game. Probably do to the moved pointers

Edit 2: I am running Version 214,185_PO for reference. (Version info can be seen on the main menu screen)

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

mine is 214,074_PO
I'll add the aobscan now. hopefully they would work on other versions.
otherwise I'll wait for the unlock so that we're all in the same version and update the scripts altogether.

Kalamity222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kalamity222 »

Anyone able to make a one hit kill option?

FryGuy
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by FryGuy »

From what I can see both the player's health and enemies health passes through the same functions. It's probably just a matter checking a flag to see whether or not it's an enemy or the player being damaged and then add like 99999 damage to the function if it is an enemy. Assembly is not my primary language so I'm just guessing here.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Remnant: From the Ashes +7 (table Update.1)

Post by Cielos »

Update.1
- updated all scripts with AOBscan.
hopefully it should work on later version now.
again, I'll update the scripts if needed when the game is unlocked.

FryGuy
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by FryGuy »

Tested undead and health and stamina pointers, can confirm working on my version. Thank you :)

mgfox
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mgfox »

Would it be possible to add a function to set the total number of Dragon Hearts you have?

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

Nice. Thanks for the table. Any chance for Infinite Mods use?

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Thanks for the table.

Some ideas of cheats : instant cast/use (potions and skills) and infinite use of them as said by someone else, movement speed, attack speed (melee and ranged), number of traits points

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

Last edited by cfemen on Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.

demorest
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Remnant: From the Ashes +9 (table Update.2)

Post by demorest »

Cielos, ver 214.094 doesnt table work(activation works but nothing happns when enabling any option)
Table from cfemen works, but GOd mode freezes game....

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

really GodMode freezes?
i have no problems, im using game with update 1

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

I don't know exactly which cheat does it but i started the game with a few options on and it deleted ALL of my gear. My starter sword and all my armor was GONE

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

Here's the AHK script for someone like me who's too lazy clicking(since most weapons are semi-auto)

Code: Select all

~$RButton::
    While GetKeyState("RButton", "P"){
        Click
        Sleep 20  ;  milliseconds
    }
return
You hold right-click to aim and it will auto-fire for you