Deep Rock Galactic

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Deep Rock Galactic

Post by Akira »

It would also be interesting if its possible to spawn aliens.

STORM SHADOW
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by STORM SHADOW »

I would love if you add or fix engineer's sentry (turrets) unlimited ammo. Currently it consumes ammo and the option in table does not enable, maybe try looking into the values for the turrets on yellow platform in some missions as they seem to use similar ammo consumption method, but idk. I'm just typing an idea i had.
English is not my 1st language, i am not trying to be rude/ show attitude, though it may seem like that to some people, i know it takes time and effort to make these tables and we are getting them for free. for that many thanks!

STORM SHADOW
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by STORM SHADOW »

Got another idea, when we recall sentry it gives the ammo thats left in the turret back to us, so maybe make it so that anytime we recall sentry back, it gives like 500 ammo back, or that it gives 100x (multiplier) the ammo left in turret back to us when we recall it. This way it wont be necessary to find a way to make a sentry's ammo unlimited.
Again, just an idea i had and thought it might be helpful.

65zambo65
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 65zambo65 »

killerl3e4st wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:35 pm
Hey so I recently started learning CE and I added some features to the table from darkGraf.
I tested the table for some hours today and after getting no crashes or anything similar I decided to share my work with you :D

I added the following:
  • No damage
  • Resources Multiplier
  • Movementspeed Multiplier (a bit buggy)
  • Some debug options
  • Cleaned up the table
Note:
The Resources Multiplier multiplies the amount you pick up AND also the amount you deposit!
So the amount of resources shoots up quite fast e.g. with 10x you can fill the 999 M.U.L.E depository cap in one deposit or less easily!

Also as I don't have any friends :( I wasn't able to test anything in multiplayer so no guarantees on that!

Tested on: Steam Version
Last tested Version: 0.24.028400
Last tested Date: 29.06.2019

Ok so I tested this in multiplayer.
[Player] tab works for everyone in multiplayer (altough no spread is really inconsistent). [Classes] tab doesn't work on multiplayer, it only works for the one using the table. For [Minerals and Depositing], increasing player mineral capacity is very buggy, some minerals and right-click gathering sometimes just bypasses this. Resource Pickup Multiplier works perfectly fine with everyone. Changing deposit rate is also somewhat buggy but it doesn't bother that much.

It would be really cool if you can make it so Gunner class always stays in the red heat zone instead of just not increasing at all because the later upgrades are really good when you are in the red heat zone.

coeurdepatate
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by coeurdepatate »

Hey. So, I re up this. I actually made rapid fire to work again, with adjustable fire rate, at the cost of making Gunner's BRT7 pistol unusable due to broken, extremely low fire rate, and Scout's dual smg also having a small fire rate reduction. I tried during the whole night to work between OmicronVega old table and killerl3e4st new to make things work again, calculating manually addresses, but I failed. So if anyone, OmicronVega or killerl3e4st can work on the following things, that would make the table completed as before:

-unlimited shield module for gunner
-unlimited turret resupply ammo for engineer
-and for the driller: no overheat and spine up time for cryo cannon, and no over heat for plasma charger, as well (but not priority) as no cool down after charged secondary fire for it.

Thanks if someone take a look on this.

OmicronVega
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OmicronVega »

This table has been created special and should somewhat resist changes when game is updated.

Please Enjoy,

Rock 'n Stone!
Attachments
Deep_Rock_Galactic v24+.CT
(95.4 KiB) Downloaded 103 times

coeurdepatate
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by coeurdepatate »

OmicronVega wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:03 am

This table has been created special and should somewhat resist changes when game is updated.

Please Enjoy,

Rock 'n Stone!
Freaking epic, I'm testing that right now.

OmicronVega
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OmicronVega »

If it got your seal of approval, why not give a brother a thumbs up on the post?
(I receive validation though fake internet points)
<3

coeurdepatate
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by coeurdepatate »

OmicronVega wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:13 am
If it got your seal of approval, why not give a brother a thumbs up on the post?
(I receive validation though fake internet points)
<3
done. tested last night. works flawlessly

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

No cooldown for pickaxe is missing or not working :(.
Anything else is great :).

coeurdepatate
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by coeurdepatate »

Akira wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:38 am
No cooldown for pickaxe is missing or not working :(.
Anything else is great :).
download Killerbeast table on page 10 and copy paste the pickaxe no cooldown in Omicron table maybe? I personally made a a custom table, merged from their tables to have all the function I need.

coeurdepatate
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by coeurdepatate »

OmicronVega wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:03 am

Please Enjoy,

Rock 'n Stone!
Hey Omicron. DRG had an update today for this WE free trial. Most of things of your table are working, but the following are broken:
-gunner unlimited shield generator
-engineer unlimited turret resupply
-infinite flares

haven't checked the mining part, since I don't use it. Also, it seems update 25 will come very soon according to the dev. So I wonder if it's worth spending time making these 3 to work again, if update 25 break everything again. Take a look if you can. Thank ya.

Sina
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Sina »

Unlimited grenades cheat crashes the game.

OmicronVega
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OmicronVega »

For now, just avoid using it until they update to version 25. I don't check the game's update schedule. For those who play: Please let me know when version 25 and I'll get the new table out asap.

evil_befall
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by evil_befall »

Any update table ?