Mortal Kombat 11 - table v: 1.0.8 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
NeckMeat
Noobzor
Noobzor

Whole bunch of errors.

Post by NeckMeat »

So im wanting to unlock all the heads and pretty much violate the krypt as I please, but I cant do it because of theses problems:

I2CETLogger::CETlog - ERROR: autoAssembleFile:
Error assembling file: "KryptUnlockerHook.CEA"

also,

Script Error:[string "{
..."]:1: unexpected symbol near '{'

I have been getting ALOT of the second ones, and I pretty much can use all of the hacks except for krypt-specific ones. I would love some help ASAP :3

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

thethiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 - table v: 1.0.8 CT

Post by thethiny »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:55 pm
For the record, you really don't need to use physical file offsetting to navigate with CE to a certain address :D Just open MK11.exe process and head to that address. You're doing extra steps cuz.. you can? :D
I didn't quite understand what you mean with this. This is a reply to what exactly?

twotonedearly
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by twotonedearly »

new patch just dropped. gonna see if the .exe patch still works

Edit: damn, the patch is broken. all I get to is the splash screen and nothing more

thethiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by thethiny »

@SunBeam
They changed how patching CheatEngine works. you can no longer breakpoint on CreateMessageBox. There's now a separate module called MK11Helper that is handling anti-cheat. Performance is great but it drops to 30FPS suddenly, and goes back up. I was able to patch CE on my end, but thought you might want to know about this.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

thethiny wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:53 pm
I didn't quite understand what you mean with this. This is a reply to what exactly?
Your video iss showing how to get to a certain address via converting a relative one to file offset one, then you're selecting Physical Memory in Cheat Engine and heading to that offset. Any reason you do it that way? I normally open up MK11.exe (the game.exe) in Cheat Engine and go to my actual address via Ctrl+G. That's what my reply was addressing.

thethiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by thethiny »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:42 pm
Your video iss showing how to get to a certain address via converting a relative one to file offset one, then you're selecting Physical Memory in Cheat Engine and heading to that offset. Any reason you do it that way? I normally open up MK11.exe (the game.exe) in Cheat Engine and go to my actual address via Ctrl+G. That's what my reply was addressing.
First of all, this isn't my video, but I still follow the same method, so your argument is still valid.
Secondly, the reason I do this is so that I can patch it directly into the exe itself. I prefer patching exes over patching on runtime. Thank you for the tip though.

Edit: Okay I just got you. I didn't know it's possible that way. Much easier. Thanks!

extrance
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by extrance »

So what to do now after the latest update? I can get the Cheat Engine to work but the Cheat Table does not work. Sorry for my bad english I hope someone can help me. I read something about MK11helper above but I cant find it.

twotonedearly
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by twotonedearly »

extrance wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:08 am
So what to do now after the latest update? I can get the Cheat Engine to work but the Cheat Table does not work. Sorry for my bad english I hope someone can help me. I read something about MK11helper above but I cant find it.
let's wait till thiny comes up with a new patch

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

thethiny wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:44 pm
There's now a separate module called MK11Helper that is handling anti-cheat
Well, a few things:

a) if it's a DLL, just make sure LoadLibraryA/W returns 1 and don't let MK11.exe load it; subsequently, track down any checks they implemented to verify if the library got loaded; past that, you'll need to also make it so any exports from the DLL return some expected value (they will be called most likely dynamically -> call qword ptr [rax+offset])

b) if it's an EXE, then things should be even simpler; the .exe might be used to just ReadProcessMemory the MK11.exe designated executable code and perform check-ups, hashes, etc; you can easily unlink the two or even better, copy the original and point the helper to read that one instead :)

I might take a look sometime later. Busy with Wolfenstein II.

BR,
Sun

thethiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by thethiny »

Thanks sunbeam for your reply. Although they implemented this new helper, killing thread 16 still did the job. They changed everything but kept the thread's entry point. Since I bookmarked it the last time, I was still able to find it this time. The thread didn't change. I just ret the entry point and everything is working perfectly. Thanks for your constant help 👍🏻

thethiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by thethiny »

twotonedearly wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:40 pm

let's wait till thiny comes up with a new patch
I'll upload my patch later cuz I forgot

NeckMeat
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NeckMeat »

thethiny wrote:
@SunBeam
They changed how patching CheatEngine works. you can no longer breakpoint on CreateMessageBox. There's now a separate module called MK11Helper that is handling anti-cheat. Performance is great but it drops to 30FPS suddenly, and goes back up. I was able to patch CE on my end, but thought you might want to know about this.

Where are you seeing the MK11helper module in the debugger? Curious.

thethiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by thethiny »

NeckMeat wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:43 am
thethiny wrote:
@SunBeam

In the same area u find messagebox. When u trigger it, you'll see a thread stopping at the helper.

NeckMeat
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NeckMeat »

thethiny wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:45 am
NeckMeat wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:43 am
thethiny wrote:
@SunBeam

In the same area u find messagebox. When u trigger it, you'll see a thread stopping at the helper.
[Link]

Is it me, or am i blind? Is it lkiterally named Mk11helper?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ Well.. I believed him :) Turns out he might be wrong and he *thinks* he saw some "helper" in there..