Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Post by HylianZ »

garie234 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:50 am
Yeah I unchecked the battle techniques and used 10x exp but still getting 1 exp and just getting small bonus exp.

It seems when you enabled the battle techniques one time it cannot be reverted back to normal and I didn't noticed it after so many hours of play-through only noticed something is weird when I saw my level is stuck at mid 70's.
That's not true. i started a game with it set to 1, then later made it 0 successfully and had normal EXP gain again.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

garie234
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by garie234 »

HylianZ wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:54 am
garie234 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:50 am
Yeah I unchecked the battle techniques and used 10x exp but still getting 1 exp and just getting small bonus exp.

It seems when you enabled the battle techniques one time it cannot be reverted back to normal and I didn't noticed it after so many hours of play-through only noticed something is weird when I saw my level is stuck at mid 70's.
That's not true. i started a game with it set to 1, then later made it 0 successfully and had normal EXP gain again.
I can't disable the battle technique

are you on version 1.0 of the game? maybe the grade option doesn't work on 1.2 version of the game I can't even get the 1 skill point option to work.

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

Try the one I posted a page back. See what the value says with that one.

garie234
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by garie234 »

HylianZ wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:01 am
Thanks I'll report right away after my testing

garie234
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by garie234 »

HylianZ wrote:
Thanks It fixed my problem you're really a life saver.

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

garie234 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:14 am
HylianZ wrote:
Thanks It fixed my problem you're really a life saver.
Glad it worked. It seems that the one on the latest table just has a few of the addresses that weren't adjusted for the new offset. I have a feeling this was the same issue the last person to claim grade shop options didn't work had. Not sure though, seemed like they were doing too much loading as well.

JokeZ
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by JokeZ »

Exeter wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:03 pm
After three months and Exeter still hasn't complete the Key Items and Attachment list, so i decided to do it myself.
The table is based on Exeter Table and all i did was added a complete Valuable Items list.
Attachments
TOV_DE.CT
(522.91 KiB) Downloaded 336 times

kaima
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kaima »

can we get attack speed modifer and anytime cancel cheat

garie234
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by garie234 »

JokeZ wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:20 pm
Exeter wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:03 pm
After three months and Exeter still hasn't complete the Key Items and Attachment list, so i decided to do it myself.
The table is based on Exeter Table and all i did was added a complete Valuable Items list.
This is very useful

Thank you.

Moondrag
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Moondrag »

Is anyone willing to port ciphray's table to 1.2? Testing it right now and it isn't exactly working...

VonTroxel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by VonTroxel »

Is there a way / table / method that allows you to play a character that you would otherwise get later in the game earlier? Really wanting to play ng+ with patty at the start of the game.

Lethim
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lethim »

Is it possible to give playable characters mystic artes (or non-mystic artes) from enemy units? Trying to make a sort of "playable Kratos" by replacing Flynn's model with his and then adding in his artes. Specifically the two Lightning Blades and Shining Bind.

checcainvent
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by checcainvent »

I'm having trouble with the Monster Book using nightmare3's table. I just have to change everything under "All Monster List" to 1, right? It doesn't seem to work. Everything else in that table seems to work.

eugene9
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eugene9 »

Lethim wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:37 pm
Is it possible to give playable characters mystic artes (or non-mystic artes) from enemy units? Trying to make a sort of "playable Kratos" by replacing Flynn's model with his and then adding in his artes. Specifically the two Lightning Blades and Shining Bind.
Greetings!! Did you manage yourself to create a table to replace playable charaters with other non playable ones??? :o :o :o

Lethim
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lethim »

eugene9 wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:38 pm
Lethim wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:37 pm
Greetings!! Did you manage yourself to create a table to replace playable charaters with other non playable ones??? :o :o :o
No, I've been busy with work all week and really haven't gotten any opportunity. I'm entirely a noob at save editing and the cheat engine as a whole.

This post had (what I believe to be) useful information for replacing the model:
aanpsx wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:44 pm
why would you so desperate to play as an enemy??
you should be the hero, not the enemy... (just kidding :P )
but anyway, here the address to change the model of the character (just model in battle)
copy/paste to my character pointer table and try to change the value yourself to find the"character model" you want (but, maybe 90% it would crash tho..)
=====================================

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>3956</ID>
      <Description>"Character Model"</Description>
      <DropDownList DisplayValueAsItem="1">0:None
1:Yuri
2:Estelle
3:Karol
4:Rita
5:Raven
6:Judith
7:Repede
8:Flynn
9:Patty
10:Soldier 1 (Static move)
11:Soldier 2 (Just fool around)CTD
12:CTD
=== your turn to make a complete list ===
13:
14:
15:
16:
</DropDownList>
      <LastState Value="2" RealAddress="7FF78EAF5C0C"/>
      <VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
      <Address>_StatusChar_3</Address>
      <Offsets>
        <Offset>44</Offset>
      </Offsets>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
=====================================
i'm not playing tales game since tales of destiny 2 (PSX), so i cannot help you further due to my laziness..
but if you attach some save file where your party have NPC you want to change, maybe i can look at it
However, running his Character Pointer script causes my game to crash just by loading it and I'm having trouble resolving this.

And I believe nightmare3 made some headway in getting enemy artes. But he references "3000 artes" to comb through which may be difficult:
nightmare3 wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:31 pm
update v8 :
1- Permanent Arts Unlock-er has been completed under each character (For non character on screen {under character states - under name of character - under 07.3-Arts Unlock}, For character on screen {under character on screen- under 01-HP - under 07.3-Arts Unlock- chose a character})

next update:
1-naming the Arts Unlock-er address to the Arts there represent.
2-excel for art List for equip art.

Note
1-Different character art unlock will not work each character can only use his art only i am trying to fix this but u have to know. (example: rita can use her Fire attack Art but can't use the same Fire attack Art for enemy use because the have different address and Different sound connected to them).

2- i will not make list for art (i can make playable character art only list. I will not make enemy art there is like 3000 art there).

3-to unlock enemy art use TOV_DE_Art_unlocker.CT

help
1- i need some one to make the drop down list (i don't know how).
2- i am having problem with enemy states in battle. i fount the change address pointer for this but when i restart the game it will not work.
Using nightmare3's arte unlocker is proving somewhat troublesome. I'm probably not doing it right, but adding some enemy artes to playable characters is causing the game to crash immediately. While others is having no effect whatsoever, they aren't showing up in the arte list at all.

I believe you'd also need to locate animations for these abilities, and possibly get voicelines/sound files but I'm not 100% certain on that. Given my ignorance in these areas and techniques, I'm not confident I'll be able to accomplish my goal, which is a subset of what most people are asking for (making enemies playable). But at least I'm learning.

Edit: Using nightmare3's 9.5 table (from Geordan9), and the "Misc Stuff -> Unlock thing earlier -> All Arts, I was able to find all of Kratos' abilities. They already have their animations and appropriate sound fx and voice lines, and cut-in art for Shining Bind. Which makes it a ton easier, at least with cutting down on what would need to be done. Can't get his arte unlocker to permanently add the arte to a character list, but at least this is a solid start. For some reason, Yuri uses Shining Bind perfectly but when Flynn uses it, time sort of stops at the end. He stops moving completely, keeping the wings from the arte animation and remains locked. Even swapping characters and then telling the AI to do something doesn't do anything, and curiously, overlimit's timer is paused for everybody, meaning it doesn't drain. Workaround for it was to use someone else's Mystic arte, which unlocked Flynn and overlimit timers resumed their normal behavior, but if Flynn does it again the problem repeats. Similarly, when Raven does it, nothing happens and then he locks up.