Wolfenstein: Youngblood [Engine:idTech 6]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Wolfenstein: Youngblood [Engine:idTech 6]

Post by Idlehands88 »

nimajneb34 wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:24 am
They released an update which might blocked CE
Nope, CE still works fine for the game.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Wolfenstein: Youngblood [Engine:idTech 6]

Post by SunBeam »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:47 am
nimajneb34 wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:24 am
They released an update which might blocked CE
Nope, CE still works fine for the game.
Yeah, cuz that's what the developers wanna do now.. with the amount of knowledge contained in this thread.. block CE :) /sarcasm

r3v4n
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by r3v4n »

qu3L wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:44 pm
For some reason I can't get override player XP to work, it doesn't give me levels. Also infinite silver coins.
I had the same problem with exp and level ups. You have to kills something that rewards xp for the level up to trigger.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ That's how it works, really.

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

Tried scanning for Silver Coins, but never find it...they must have done something odd...

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Then they use the same encoding/decoding (reminds me of Enigma) algorithm as for HP/Shield :) Easy to find, just break on the function I indicated in this post (use AOBs to find the new location in your updated binary; don't bitch you can't find it or it has changed; of course it has). Once found, go into "CALL QWORD PTR DS:[RAX+60]" and you'll see the value is decoded as a float in DWORD representation in r8 register (trace the code). Keep F9-ing till you see the amount of Coins "decoded" (you might need to open up J menu). I've uninstalled the game, as I'm done with it.

r3v4n
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by r3v4n »

Would it be possible to implement a weapon mastery level upgrade? :D

LykanBluePaws
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LykanBluePaws »

Game has been updated to v1.0.3 and the scripts don't work anymore, can someone please update the Table as soon as possible, thankyou.

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

It is also possible to revert back to the prior version of the game using the Steam command console and depot download commands though it's a bit more cumbersome and they fixed a fair number of issues while also confirming that the unlisted changes of the hotfix were indeed intended to block acquisition of silver coins via "Third party program." hah.

Code: Select all

https://www.reddit.com/r/Steam/comments/611h5e/guide_how_to_download_older_versions_of_a_game_on/
download_depot <appid> <depotid> [<target manifestid>] [<delta manifestid>]

So for this game it'd be this command.

Steam//open/console
(As a web URL, should open a new tab in the Steam client itself, -console as a command line launch argument also works.)

[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
(Just a bunch of SteamDB links to Youngblood and it's depots and their manifest numbers for various patched versions of these as reference.)

download_depot 1056960 1056962 2980131851475252162 6557929629623585413

Delta between the first version and this latest patch but since the depot for the binaries are separated and not very large just using the first three values also works to download it all.

In this way reverting the exe file would get you back to 1.00 and a working CE table instead of waiting for a update. :)
(And as long as files are renamed or moved or otherwise backed up instead of replaced getting back to the patched version is a simple affair should a compatible CE table be posted.)

As for the patch changes they're here:
[Link]
Crash Fixes

Fixed a crash that could occur if the player used Crush in specific areas of Riverside.
Fixed an issue causing frequent crashes on Windows 7 machines with high-end video cards. Previously, the game would crash if the player attempted to use the following resolutions:
3440x1440 borderless window
2560x1080 borderless window
2560x1080 fullscreen
This occurred primarily with Windows 7 users using GTX 1080 cards but may have affected other users as well.
AMD has released new drivers to resolve a crash that could occur on Radeon RX5700 series graphics products. Please update your drivers immediately.
Details can be found at: [Link]

For users experiencing the "Could not write crash dump" error:
“Could not write crash dump” is default messaging given when the game client crashes and could be caused by several reasons. If you are encountering this message, particularly when attempting to start the game, here are some things to look at:

Please verify that your PC meets the minimum specifications of the game, found here[bethesda.net].
Frequently, this error occurs due to old drivers or drivers that did not have a clean installation. (For example, users who upgraded to a video card from a different manufacturer without uninstalling their previous drivers.) Make sure you have the latest drivers, and it is recommended that you perform a clean install using tools such as Display Driver Uninstaller[[Link]].

If you still experiencing this issue and are using the latest drivers after a clean install with a PC that meets the minimum specs, please contact our support team at [Link] and provide your DXDiag and MSInfo. You can find instructions on how to create those here[help.bethesda.net].

Audio Fixes

Fixed an audio dropout issue that could occur when toggling the Kugelgewehr flashlight on and off. This audio dropout would persist until the game was restarted.
Fixed an issue that would occasionally cause sound effects to cut out when using the flashlight.
Reduced the frequency of an issue that caused a variety of audio issues (volume levels, dropouts, etc.) when killing multiple Nazis rapidly with the ElektroKraftWerk weapon.
Rebalanced several VO levels to bring them in line with the rest of the game.

Gameplay Fixes

Fixed an issue preventing Client players from picking up heavy weapon ammo from downed enemies if they had the Bigger Guns perk. All players with the Bigger Guns perk will now be able to pick up heavy weapon ammo dropped by enemies.
Resolved an issue that was causing Client players to do substantially more damage than higher-level Host players in co-op.
Fixed an issue where the “Lothar and Juju’s Trap” mission could become blocked if the player first completed the “Missing Partner” mission as a Client player.
Fixed an issue that could allow drones to spawn from drone towers even after players turned them off with the floppy disk code.

Art, Graphics, and User Interface Fixes

Fixed an issue that could cause objective markers for the “Destroy the Machines” mission to display in-world and on the minimap when the mission was not active.
Fixed an issue that was causing elevator buttons in the Tower 2 landing pad to flicker between displays, resulting in players sometimes choosing the wrong floor despite it appearing correct.
Fixed an issue where Lothar was missing teleport animations and visual FX for Client players.
Fixed some areas of missing fog that was affecting vistas.
Added a notification to warn players of poor network conditions.

Online Co-Op Fixes

Steam – Added the ability to use the Buddy Pass from the Escape menu while in-game, rather than having to be on the main menu to invite a Buddy.
Steam – Fixed an issue that could prevent Friends of a Host whose Steam profile is set to “Private” from seeing or joining their session.
Steam – Added additional notifications when a Steam user attempts to retrieve the friends list when their Steam profile is set to “Private.” Players will now be notified: “Could not retrieve your Steam Friends List. Please check the Privacy settings of your Steam Profile.”
Changed “Find Player” to “Find Bethesda.net Player” on the PC BNET dropdown to clarify flow for finding and inviting friends.

Achievements/Trophies and Game Completion Fixes

The “Revive” tutorial somehow went missing. We have added the tutorial back into the game and players can now complete the game to 100%.
Fixed an issue that was preventing some players from unlocking the “Partisan” achievement despite meeting the criteria.
Fixed an issue that was preventing Client players from completing the “Slide ‘n Shoot” challenge.

Miscellaneous Fixes

We previously released a hotfix that prevents users from using a 3rd-party application to cheat and add unlimited Silver Coins, Wolfenstein: Youngblood’s in-game earnable currency. This note is intended to clarify this fix.

EDIT: There, that should prevent the Reddit URL from trying to embed.

EDIT: Oh and yeah this works with everything on Steam but online games might require the latest version to connect to servers and it's not a entirely supported feature although I wish it was.
(Some devs use the beta opt-in tab to allow rollback but it's not very common.)

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

So.. no one figured the encode/decode unfolding yet? So I know if I'm to download and fuck this up even more or not. Was thinking also providing some nice SDK-like user-defined symbols :P

LykanBluePaws
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LykanBluePaws »

I don't want to revert my game updates, i want the tables to be fixed and updated to work again, please get this done, thankyou.

Mancubus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mancubus »

LykanBluePaws wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:26 pm
I don't want to revert my game updates, i want the tables to be fixed and updated to work again, please get this done, thankyou.
Wow, that's kinda rude taking into account the guy posted a long thorough instruction and others are working for free on this as a hobby.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ Guess why he gets ignored, then wonders "what am I doing wrong that people won't help me?". The always "not my fault" kind of person :P

ramitoedits
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ramitoedits »

Is there a way to enable a third person cam? I know you can force the player model to render.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Try pm_thirdPerson 1.

Oh, and if you want to skip the intro, add this in Steam, to the "Set Launch Options": +com_skipBootSequence 1. That basically tells the engine to skip any intro sequence and head straight to main menu (you don't need to rename the .bik file anymore).

EDIT: Meh, that is an idTech 5 CVar. I'll see if I find its equivalent in idTech 6 (or at least identify the piece of code using it).