State of Decay 2 - Windows Store (Legit)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
PiZFAR
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: State of Decay 2 - Windows Store (Legit)

Post by PiZFAR »

Can someone explain how to activate "unlimited resources/influence/prestige" ? When I press it nothing happens.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Ruiner
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ruiner »

defiant wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:13 pm
needs an update. some cheats are unselectable.
There's some recent posts on the discord that explain the situation. Basically, JD knows the table's outdated, but there's an expected update to come out soon, so he's waiting for that to come out before he updates the table. The update (as reported in the discord) is due out either Tuesday (if everything works fine) or Thursday if there's some unexpected bugs. I'd expect the table out soonish after that happens.

Mudi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mudi »

Thank you Ruiner for the update.
And most important, thank you JDimensional for providing the new table.

JDimensional
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by JDimensional »

-- Updated Cheat Engine table for State of Decay 2 (v1.3590.71.2) --

V8.5.0 - Current:

Fixed:
1. All scripts.
Notes
1: Teleport works as host only. I will be looking into fixing this in the near future.
2: Instant Max Level (All Survivors) - As the description says this now affects all survivors at the same time. Just enable the script and they should all be maxed level, make sure to assign their level up skill to level up again.
3. How-To (Days Passed):
Enable script "Time Of Day [Local Only]" then enable script "Days Passed" then skip the time by 1 day using "Morning Time (06:00H)" this should populate the days in the "Days Passed" script, set the day you want and done.
Teleport Hotkeys

Save Location: Ctrl+Numpad 7
Load Location: Ctrl+Numpad 8
Undo Location: Ctrl+Numpad 9

Teleport To Marker: Numpad -
Undo Teleport To Marker: Numpad *

These can be changed by right clicking on their corresponding table entries and selecting "Set/Change hotkeys" and changing the hotkey to something you prefer.
DO NOT forget to read: | Notes / Info / Hotkeys | - Just put a cross next to it like the other options to see it.

As usual, any issues then let me know on Discord (link in Notes) and I will work on them when I am available.

Mudi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mudi »

I'm using the updated table, it works. Thank you JDimensional !

Crispys
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Crispys »

Hi,

I enabled inf car fuel and car engine health and now I can't repair my car.

A feral ripped the door and tool kits won't fix it.

A little help? Thanks

Edit: To clarify, I enabled said features, noticed vehiecle won't fix, disabled features and car still won't get fixed

Josef
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Josef »

its need to updates the tables for the last game update

bullooka
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bullooka »

JDimensional wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:12 am
-- Updated Cheat Engine table for State of Decay 2 (1.3232.55.2) --

V6.6.3 - Current:
Fixed: Easy Crafting.
Fixed: Instant Creation/Upgrades.
Fixed: Unlimited Ammo.
Fixed: Unlimited Resources/Influence. - (They changed the way Influence etc is called so now activate script and open your base menu to see change.)
Fixed: Item ID Pointers.
Fixed: Lua error on startup. My apologies.
Added: Minimum Items - Highlight the item you want to be x1 then reopen inventory.
Added: Remove Parts (For People Who Salvaged High Durability Weapons) - Activate script then open your supply locker once then disable script. To see the fixed stacks you will have to reload your save.
Fixed: Teleport to way-point. (Player & Vehicle)
Hi, i'm using this version because my game has same version.
i was using unlimited survivor health and teleport but when teleport survivor get hurt with small bandaged icon and after some while he died with full health. can anyone suggest me what am i doing wrong? :?:

UsuiTakumi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by UsuiTakumi »

Bug Reporting : Game error crash when use Teleport To Marker: Numpad - and
Undo Teleport To Marker: Numpad * From : Cheat Engine new version 7.0
Thank You.

bullooka
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bullooka »

JDimensional wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 8:56 am

V8.5.0 - Current:

Fixed:
1. All scripts.

DO NOT forget to read: `| Notes / Info / Hotkeys |` - Just put a cross next to it like the other options to see it.
Notes/Hotkeys
Notes:
1: Teleport works as host only. I will be looking into fixing this in the near future.
2: Instant Max Level (All Survivors) - As the description says this now affects all survivors at the same time. Just enable the script and they should all be maxed level, make sure to assign their level up skill to level up again.
3. How-To (Days Passed):
Enable script "Time Of Day [Local Only]" then enable script "Days Passed" then skip the time by 1 day using "Morning Time (06:00H)" this should populate the days in the "Days Passed" script, set the day you want and done.

Teleport Hotkeys:

*These can be changed by right clicking on their corresponding table entries and selecting "Set/Change hotkeys" and changing the hotkey to something you prefer.*
Notice/Warnings
When using weapon stats I would advise using No Reload, No Sway, No Recoil, No Spread, Unlimited Weapon Durability. To remove effects, disable script then change weapon.

*WARNING* - Teleportation should always be done with Health cheats activated.

The script will throw you up by 800 in Z axis every time you press the hotkey so use this to save your ass. - You have been warned.

They changed the way Item IDs are generated so rather than just activating script and opening inventory now you will need to instead activate the script and move an item out/in to your weapon slot to populate the pointers.
F.A.Q
Question-1: Do you have an older version of this table for the outdated version of the game?
Answer-1: No, I DO NOT support older or cracked versions of this game. Buy the game and/or update to use the latest table.

Question-2: Are there a list of Item IDs for changing items using the dupe cheat.
Answer-2: No, Item IDs are dynamic and are randomised, therefore are different for everyone.
Previous Updates
V4:
*Updated* - All broken Scripts and Pointers for Held Inventory IDs.
*Updated* - Changed No Reload to freeze at current ammo and just prevent reload.
*Updated* - Changed Unlimited Ammo/Throwables/Consumables to freeze at current value instead of set to 999.

V4.5
Updated/Re-Added - Supply Locker Item ID pointers Slot 1 - Slot 30.
Updated/Re-Added - Teleport to Waypoint in Vehicle. Hotkey: NUMPAD SUBTRACT (-), same as Teleport to Waypoint.
Updated - Unlimited Weight (Thanks to Vee_)

V5.2
*Updated* - All broken scripts.
*Updated* - Item ID Pointers
*Fixed* - Unlimited Resources Script (My Bad again on that one)
*Updated* - Teleport To Waypoint Script.
*Fixed* - Combat Slot ID

V5.3
*Updated* - No Fatigue (Should now remove current fatigue and actually give you no fatigue at all times.)
*Updated* - Unlimited Health (Will set your health to 999 now to account for injury decreases.)
*Clean Up* - Cleaned Up some code. (Most scripts should now still work when there are updates.) Still To Come: Teleport Vehicle

V5.4
*Updated* - Narrowed down pointers for IDs a little more. (Let me know if you still see ???).
*Added* - Unlimited Enclave influence (Sets Enclaves Influence to 9999 for buying/selling.) You can find it under World/Outpost Effects

V5.5
*Added* - Teleport Vehicle to Waypoint (Same key as Teleport to Waypoint - NUMPAD SUBTRACT [-]
- Put down a marker and press key when on foot to TP to waypoint or when in car to TP you and vehicle you are in to waypoint.

V5.6
Added - Extra code to the Lua script to check for game process. No more having to connect it yourself. Open the game and the table in either order and the table should auto attach to the correct process for you.

Updated - Massive Items (Highlight the item you want to be 999 then reopen inventory.)

Added - Unlimited Vehicle Engine Health [Host Only] - No more car explosions when teleporting around. You will still lose doors etc.

V5.7
Added - Full View Mode Toggle (Thanks 1174 for the script (I just added a enable/disable)

V5.7.5 :
Updated - Unlimited Weight now works for Ranged and Melee Weapons.

V5.8:
Added - No recoil
Added - No Sway

V5.9:
Fixed
- All Broken scripts from update (Health, Influence, Teleport To Waypoint and Easy Craft.)
Changed - Health Cheat (You should now not die from teleportation etc.)
Updated - Easy Crafting now adds water and power to your base without the need for rain collector / generator in base.
Added - Weapon Stats Cheats (Max Fire Rate, Max Range, Max Accuracy, Max Power, Max Quietness) - Open/Close Inventory to see change.

V6.0:
Changed - Unlimited Survivor Health Cheat (Enclaves should now die.)
Changed - Weapon Stats Cheats (Max Fire Rate, Max Range, Max Accuracy, Max Power, Max Quietness, Max Durability, Max Control Stat) - Shoot to see change.

V6.1:
Added - Undo teleport function to the teleport script and tidied it up a little.

V6.2:
Fixed - Scripts broken by update.
Fixed - Item IDs
Fixed - Teleport To Way-point
Added - Infestation Count - Host Only (Activate Script Then Go To The Infestation You Want To Change)

V6.4:
Fixed - Teleport to Way-point for Vehicle.

V6.5.1:
Fixed - Scripts broken by update.
Fixed - Item IDs
Fixed - Teleport To Way-point
Fixed - Vehicle Teleport To Way-point

V6.5.3:
Changed: Unlimited Durability - Will now set your equipped ranged/melee weapon to the max amount of durability (around 2 billion) and sticks so can be shared.
Added: 2 extra "No Reload" options - [1. No reload - Freeze only.], [2. No Reload - Set current clip to x999 and freeze.] & [3. No reload - Set all weapon clips (including supply locker) to x999 and freeze.]
Changed: Max Power (Should now only work for player and not NPCs)
Changed: Infestations (Removed Screamers and made zombies only)
Changed: Tick rate for auto attach to process from 5 seconds to 2 seconds
Tidy-Up: Tidied up the Item ID Slots into categories. (Pockets: 1-4, Backpack: 5-10 and Backpack 11-12) For ease of use in terms of duping.

-- Edit --
Changed: Turned "No Reload" into a script. (Nothing Noticeable)

-- Edit 2 --
Fixed: No Reload disable/enable issue.

-- Edit 3 --
Tidy-Up/Ease-Of-Use: Tidied up some scripts and added some auto disables for things like the 3 ammo scripts, time of day etc (Anything with multiple choice basically). So no more having to un-tick one to tick another. Just select one you want and it will auto-disable the others.

-- Edit 4 --
Added: An extra script for Unlimited Durability (Should now set all ranged weapons including supply locker to highest durability value). Still working on melee weapons, seems to operate a little differently

V6.6.1:
Fixed: Easy Crafting.
Fixed: Instant Creation/Upgrades.
Fixed: Unlimited Ammo.
Fixed: Unlimited Resources/Influence. - (They changed the way Influence etc is called so now activate script and open your base menu to see change.)
Fixed: Item ID Pointers.
Fixed: Lua error on startup. My apologies.
Added: Minimum Items - Highlight the item you want to be x1 then reopen inventory. (For all those people who salvage high durability weapons.)

V6.6.3:
Added: Remove Parts (For People Who Salvaged High Durability Weapons) - Activate script then open your supply locker once then disable script. To see the fixed stacks you will have to reload your save.
Fixed: Teleport to way-point. (Player & Vehicle)

V6.7 :
Fixed: All Broken Scripts.
Changed: Unlimited Weapon Durability - Ranged/Melee (Includes Supply Locker) - Now works on Melee Weapons in Locker as well.
Added: Prestige to Unlimited Resources/Influence/Prestige script so you can set your prestige points.

V6.7.5.2 :
Added: "Daybreak [DLC]" category.
Added: "Unlimited Wall Health (Activate At Start of Game)"
Fixed: ItemIDs (Happy Duping).

V6.8.0 :
Converted: Item IDs to a script. (Activate first then open inventory) - Should need to be updated less from me now. (Hopefully).

V6.8.5 :

V6.9.2:
Fixed: All Broken Scripts except:
1. No Fatigue [BROKEN]
2. Instant Creation/Upgrades [BROKEN]

Fixed:
1. No Reload - Set All Weapons to x999 (Includes Supply Locker)

Added:
[Weapon Stats] - Weapon stats DO NOT stick through saves/restarts but can help a great deal during that run.
1. Ranged Stats > Max Range
2. Melee Stats > Max Dismember, Max Impact, Max Knockdown, Max Lethality, Max Quietness (Melee), Max Speed, Max Ease Of Use.

V6.9.5:

Fixed:
1. No Fatigue.
2. Instant Creation.

Changed:
1. Weapon Stats should no longer affect enemies.

V7.0.1:

Fixed:
1. All Broken Scripts. (Except: Unlimited Weapon Durability - Ranged/Melee (Includes Supply Locker)

V7.0.2

Fixed:
1. Unlimited Weapon Durability - Ranged/Melee (Includes Supply Locker) - Apologies for the delay.

V7.1.1

Fixed:
1. All scripts.

Changed:
1. Teleport to Waypoint is now part of the "[Teleport Save/Load/Undo]" script. Enable this script then place marker and press the hotkey.
2. Unlimited Throwables/Consumables will now still decrease until it hits 1 item then stops decreasing.
3. Unlimited Resources/Influence/Prestige to now allow the user to set an amount for each. Defaults at 25 for resources and 9999 for prestige/influence until you change them.

V8.0.0

Fixed:
1. All scripts (except: "Unlimited Weapon Durability - Ranged/Melee (Includes Supply Locker)").

Changed:
1. Teleport to Waypoint is now part of the "[Teleport Save/Load/Undo]" script. Enable this script then place marker and press the hotkey.
2. Unlimited Throwables/Consumables will now still decrease until it hits 1 item then stops decreasing.
3. Unlimited Resources/Influence/Prestige to now allow the user to set an amount for each. Defaults at 25 for resources and 9999 for prestige/influence until you change them.
My game & table ver. (1.3232.55.2)
Teleport to saved location stopped working randomly, i have to restart the table and game to make it work again. any help.

bullooka
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bullooka »

UsuiTakumi wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:06 pm
Bug Reporting : Game error crash when use Teleport To Marker: Numpad - and
Undo Teleport To Marker: Numpad * From : Cheat Engine new version 7.0
Thank You.
Looks like we ain't getting help here, why don't you revert back to previous version of CE.

Hicalibre
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Hicalibre »

The no fatigue script appears to not be working. (Latest version)

Vortox14
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Vortox14 »

There is actually a newer version of the table out on the net.
I don't know why this one is still looking like it's 2 versions out of date.
Teleport broken, but the Fatigue script was fixed.
You can join the "State of Decay 2 Modding" Discord server for the newer table.

'Teleport to waypoint' functions proper with Cheat Engine 6.8.3, Cheat Engine 7.0 WILL crash client!

chrisreddot3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chrisreddot3 »

JDimensional wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:11 pm
-- Updated Cheat Engine table for State of Decay 2 (v1.3590.71.2) --

V8.5.0 - Current:

Fixed:
1. All scripts.
Notes
3. How-To (Days Passed):
Teleport Hotkeys

These can be changed by right clicking on their corresponding table entries and selecting "Set/Change hotkeys" and changing the hotkey to something you prefer.
DO NOT forget to read: | Notes / Info / Hotkeys | - Just put a cross next to it like the other options to see it.

As usual, any issues then let me know on Discord (link in Notes) and I will work on them when I am available.
pls update to the last version,most of the cheats make my game crash(windows store legit here).

JDimensional
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by JDimensional »

-- Updated Cheat Engine table for State of Decay 2 (v1.3672.49.2) --

Table Version:

Cheat Engine Version:

Fixed:
1. All broken scripts. (Except: Instant Max Level (All Survivors) - Working on it.)
Notes

2: Instant Max Level (All Survivors):
As the description says this now affects all survivors at the same time. Just enable the script and they should all be maxed level, make sure to assign their level up skill to level up again.

3. How-To (Days Passed):
Teleport Hotkeys

Notice/Warnings
1. When using weapon stats I would advise using No Reload, No Sway, No Recoil, No Spread, Unlimited Weapon Durability. To remove effects, disable script then change weapon.

2. *WARNING* - Steer clear of "Instant Max Level (All Survivors)" if you have skills that are less than 7 stars. Will be working on a fix at some point - Still works just don't put your mouse over any 1 star skills while using.

3. *WARNING* - Teleportation should always be done with Health cheats activated.

4. The script will throw you up by 800 in Z axis every time you press the hotkey so use this to save your ass. - You have been warned.

5. They changed the way Item IDs are generated so rather than just activating script and opening inventory now you will need to instead activate the script and move an item out/in to your weapon slot to populate the pointers.