Earth Defense Force 5

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
flutehiro
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Earth Defense Force 5

Post by flutehiro »

Thank you so much for this amazing table. Is it possible to get vehicle weapon options similar to the one for the player weapons? e.g. changing the rate of fire, projectile amount ..etc.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Omegadavey
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Omegadavey »

I got a question, does this cheat engine works with dlc mission pack 1? Because i have mission pack 1 and i can't click any of the box for some reason.

jackjack
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jackjack »

Does Pickup Item Amount [Created by unlock 375] apply to other players? Please understand that I am using a translator. sry :cry:

girlyvader
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by girlyvader »

xynthos wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:50 pm
Disillusioned wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:01 am
xynthos wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:16 am
I guess I just want some semblance of playing the game still, just cutting out some of the grind, not all of it. But I understand that I may be alone here on these forums for that, and asking someone to do extra work for me is unreasonable.
You can also use the pickup quantity option. Just set a hotkey to increase the number of armor boxes picked up to say, 30-100 per mission at your discretion, and you'll notice a much faster progression. That's what I've mostly been doing.
Wait, where's that? That's exactly what I wanted.
While I don't use the hotkey method, you can go to the ingame cheats and set the boxes gained: armor count to to 2000 [and the limit+total gained to at least that] and do four runs, one with each class. This will give you a reasonable amount of health for inferno multiplayer on each class, though in any single player mode it will be absolute overkill.

Ace_Kuper
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ace_Kuper »

Omegadavey wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:36 am
I got a question, does this cheat engine works with dlc mission pack 1? Because i have mission pack 1 and i can't click any of the box for some reason.
I have the same issue none of the boxes work for me, even in regular missions and i have DLC pack 1.

Shiozaki
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Shiozaki »

When i using fearlessrevolution trainer or this table in this thread in Online mode.
Does other player get the same cheat effects? Like infinite ammo or gode mode etc etc ?

bladechampion
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bladechampion »

Shiozaki wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:05 am
When i using fearlessrevolution trainer or this table in this thread in Online mode.
Does other player get the same cheat effects? Like infinite ammo or gode mode etc etc ?
They do not, no.

Shiozaki
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Shiozaki »

hmm okay but NPC get them.
Like Rapide Fire

muffinsmash
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by muffinsmash »

nvm great table

boontang
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by boontang »

May I ask you something guys
can other people see my star if I used max star code

Bezel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bezel »

boontang wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:46 pm
May I ask you something guys
can other people see my star if I used max star code
Yeah, they'll be able to see the white star next to your weapon showing that it's maxed.

A fun gift for everyone: the One Hit Kill and God Mode scripts, if you right click and select change script, can be changed to bonus damage/defense by finding the "float" on the script and changing it to whatever you like. One Hit Kill really just multiplies your damage by 10000000 and can be set to 2 for double damage, 1.25 for 25% more, etc. God Mode is the opposite, where it sets your damage cut to 0, meaning you take 0% damage. You can set it to 0.5 to take half, 2 to take double, etc.

Big request though! Please please please, I would love to have something that adjusts the scaling level of the AI NPCs! I love the rowdy EDF boys to death, but they're so unbelievably weak that I spend each mission stressing out over trying to keep them alive rather than just win. It feels kind of lonely to wage the war all by yourself. I know that their damage and health at least goes up based on difficulty, so some way to manually multiply it and lead a bunch of badass troops into battle would be immense amounts of fun!

EDIT: Failing that, the One Hit Kill script but applied to the troops. I see that the God Mode Allies is just the same as the PC script but with some pointers changed, but my attempts to copy the OHK script the same way haven't worked out.

booster1304
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by booster1304 »

Great work guys!
There are 2 Options which where great to have.
- Fencer / multi missile weapons can fire all missiles at 1 target
- Air Raider / no vehicle cooldown

Is this possible for the pro guys here?

TIA

Formous
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Formous »

I am recieving a AOB scan error with Unlock's item pick up code. Says that it can't find all results.

megameta32
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by megameta32 »

Does this document get updates? Cause a vehicle animation speed would be cool, "super fast barga vs archelus"

Bezel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bezel »

megameta32 wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:43 pm
Does this document get updates? Cause a vehicle animation speed would be cool, "super fast barga vs archelus"
Vehicles in general seem to be screwy. The weapon editing script only edits the vehicle's "left hand" weapon, like with Fencer, and the damage and defense boosts don't apply to them, for the same reason Wing Divers' don't. Player speed multipliers don't seem to work, and there isn't an "animation speed" multiple so far. I'd like to see more options on them too, but I'm not very good at this and haven't figured out how.