Earth Defense Force 5

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
williamcll
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Earth Defense Force 5

Post by williamcll »

Is it normal for "Disable Max Loot Pickup Radius" to be turned on then off to collect everything?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

aerosoul
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by aerosoul »

elpihass wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:13 am
Hi, so just wanted to know if I can banned for using this (I heard there was an offline singleplayer mod so if that's true then I'll only use the cheats in offline but I'm still worried that I'll get banned as asian devs can be a bit ban happy)
You won't be banned for using this offline. This is a not a PvP game and the save file is stored at local, not server, I doubt the dev even care about players using it online.
But some anti-cheat system do "mark" the players using 3rd party scripts(including rebinding keys with auto hotkey) or overlay programs using shader renderer such as custom crosshair (for games do not provide accurate crosshair such as Killing Floor 2, but Killing Floor 2 do NOT ban players using custom crosshair for those years.)

heytherewhatsup
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by heytherewhatsup »

aerosoul wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:14 am
elpihass wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:13 am
Hi, so just wanted to know if I can banned for using this (I heard there was an offline singleplayer mod so if that's true then I'll only use the cheats in offline but I'm still worried that I'll get banned as asian devs can be a bit ban happy)
You won't be banned for using this offline. This is a not a PvP game and the save file is stored at local, not server, I doubt the dev even care about players using it online.
But some anti-cheat system do "mark" the players using 3rd party scripts(including rebinding keys with auto hotkey) or overlay programs using shader renderer such as custom crosshair (for games do not provide accurate crosshair such as Killing Floor 2, but Killing Floor 2 do NOT ban players using custom crosshair for those years.)
as far as i know there is no anti-cheat system at all implemented in EDF 5

chapppp
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chapppp »

Is it possible to make The Fenser's Aim the same as the Rangers?

aerosoul
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by aerosoul »

I found that "Max Loot Pickup Radius" is kinda buggy and will conflict with the game mechanisms that modify pickup range.
For example:
1.Wing Diver gain a small pickup range bonus when you boost. And EVERY TIME you boost this cheat will stop working.
2.If "Max Loot Pickup Radius" is enabled once, Ranger will lose their pickup range bonus while sprinting and it cannot be fixed until you restart the game without using this cheat, but it's quite confusing since "Max Loot Pickup Radius" is enabled by default, why is it enabled when the checkbox is unchecked?

Is it possible to make it work like fearlessrevolution's trainer? His trainer works without those issues.

Disillusioned
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Disillusioned »

I'm not sure how the mission completion thing works. It doesn't seem to do anything when I tick a box, either in offline or multiplayer.

xynthos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xynthos »

Any chance we can get something that simply multiplies armor pickups? I don't want to just "max armor" because that's not much different from god mode, seeing as you get 125 million armor. I also don't want to make it so obvious if I join online games. And overall I do still enjoy playing the game it's meant to be played 80% of the time.

Contrabardus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Contrabardus »

xynthos wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:18 am
Any chance we can get something that simply multiplies armor pickups? I don't want to just "max armor" because that's not much different from god mode, seeing as you get 125 million armor. I also don't want to make it so obvious if I join online games. And overall I do still enjoy playing the game it's meant to be played 80% of the time.
There's no need really. You can manually set how much armor you have in the armor menu between levels.

You only need to do it once and it persists until you set it to something else.

Just remember you have to "confirm" it after setting it or it won't take.

I set it for 10,000, which is good if you want to solo Inferno and still want a challenge.

If you want it harder or easier, just set it up or down as you like.

With max armor you can make the game as hard or as easy as you want it to be.

xynthos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xynthos »

I guess I just want some semblance of playing the game still, just cutting out some of the grind, not all of it. But I understand that I may be alone here on these forums for that, and asking someone to do extra work for me is unreasonable.

Contrabardus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Contrabardus »

I've found the best way to use the "Disable Max Pickup Radius" is to wait until you've cleared a level, then just use your hotkeys to check and uncheck it from in game. [Default F+G]. You can change it to a single key if you want to make it easier, just double tap to flick it on and off.

Every time you do anything that temporarily expands or contracts your pickup radius, such as flying or sprinting, it disables the expanded radius. It also doesn't persist between levels.

I've seen some in this thread say that sometimes disabling it by sprinting or flying breaks the script so it stops working and won't activate again.

So I find it's best to just flick it on and off as needed. This is mostly useful for getting a quick heal if there isn't any healing nearby to grab and you're on the verge of death. None of the other pickups do you any good until you clear a level anyway.

Otherwise, just wait until a level is clear and just grab everything at the end. The radius covers the entire level area so you'll just grab everything if you activate it when the level is cleared before it fades out.

This avoids the issue with the script breaking entirely as far as I can tell.

Contrabardus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Contrabardus »

xynthos wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:16 am
I guess I just want some semblance of playing the game still, just cutting out some of the grind, not all of it. But I understand that I may be alone here on these forums for that, and asking someone to do extra work for me is unreasonable.
You could gradually increase it as you play, it's not particularly hard to do.

Also, there is still a grind for progression, as you'll be picking up weapons as you go.

You could also just not give yourself max armor to begin with, and just use the "Disable Max Pickup Radius" script. The default hotkeys are F+G to activate it, and you don't need to leave the game to use it. You can change the hotkey to be whatever you want in the right click menu by selecting the script in the table if you don't want it to be F+G. That works fine for me, as they are right next to each other and within easy reach if you're using WASD.

If you're using a gamepad to play, you can just use the Steam Controller Config to set up a double tap activator to input a double button input for F+G. You can do this with any gamepad. You don't need to be using KB+M controls in game for it to work, because the hotkeys are for sending input to CE and not EDF.

You have to activate the script and then deactivate it to get it to work, which means tapping the hotkeys twice to enable it if it is unchecked to begin with. Using the hotkeys it's super easy to do without even leaving the game.

If you turn it on right when you clear a level, it will grab every drop left in the level at once, giving you a lot more armor as you progress than you'd normally get.

You can also turn it on and off if you need a quick heal and there aren't any nearby if there are still health drops that you left behind earlier in the level.

Don't just leave it on though. Some people in this thread report that the script occasionally breaks if you do that, because anything that changes your pickup radius while it is turned on, such as sprinting or flying, and can reportedly break the script so that it stops working until you restart the game.

I haven't run into this issue myself, but I don't leave it on all the time either and just activate it as needed and deactivate it when I'm done. Just tap the hotkeys twice and you'll hear the "pickup" chime if it worked, then tap them again after that to disable it again. There's also an audio cue when you activate and deactivate it as CE plays a beep when you do so. Plus there's a visual cue when it's activated, as you'll see the radius lines on the ground. So it's easy to tell when it's enabled or not.

This also has the added benefit that you can focus on playing the game rather than running around grabbing drops all the time. There's no need to leave that one lingering enemy alive, and hoping the NPCs or other players don't kill it before you can grab all the drops you want. Plus it makes the probe effectively useless, so you can use other support items instead.

You'll also collect and upgrade weapons faster, but without breaking progression on that end either. Higher level weapons won't drop before certain levels in the game anyway, and some you have to play on harder difficulties to obtain. A few can only drop on the later levels of Inferno difficulty.

This should functionally give you the result you want, more armor faster, without maxing it out and having to set it where you want manually.

I also don't recommend using it during online play, as it grabs all the drops and other players aren't likely to appreciate that.

lumine99
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lumine99 »

Hey just made a new account here to ask on how to use the unlocks?? I need only the weapon & mission star unlocks

Clicked on those boxes and nothing happens.. soo did I do something wrong?

Thank you

EDIT: I used an older cheat engine.. use cheat engine 6.8.3++ and it works. Thanks

Disillusioned
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Disillusioned »

xynthos wrote:
You can also use the pickup quantity option. Just set a hotkey to increase the number of armor boxes picked up to say, 30-100 per mission at your discretion, and you'll notice a much faster progression. That's what I've mostly been doing.

xynthos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xynthos »

Disillusioned wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:01 am
xynthos wrote:
You can also use the pickup quantity option. Just set a hotkey to increase the number of armor boxes picked up to say, 30-100 per mission at your discretion, and you'll notice a much faster progression. That's what I've mostly been doing.
Wait, where's that? That's exactly what I wanted.

Disillusioned
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Disillusioned »

It's hidden somewhere in there, I can't check right now... There's also another table someone else uploaded that only has that one, but it's in the main one too now I think. You have to increase both armor/weapon and the corresponding armor/weapon (limit) by the same value to get it to work properly, the total value doesn't matter