Attack on Titan 2/A.O.T. 2 - Codex

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Attack on Titan 2/A.O.T. 2 - Codex

Post by KS212 »

celerity wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:19 am

Even the Wings of Freedom skill has a limit of 5 in my game, but then maybe it's just me... Anyway you've got it right, it resets the counter for those limits.
Odd. I've had the skill equipped on my CaC since vanilla and I can infinitely spam attacks. Usually though Wings of Freedom can't be defended against. Once you cut one part, the other 4 parts are as good as gone.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

celerity
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by celerity »

These are some other bits and pieces in case anyone wants to try them out. Only very briefly tested, mainly with AOT2_JP (Steam). (JP/AS/EU)

Infinite Showdown Gauge
Couldn't find this one anywhere so here it is.
Skill Points Related
Remove 999 Limit for Skill Points
Removes the 999 cap for Skill Points. So if your PC has 220 SP and you have 999 Golden Drops, the total will be 220+999=1219.
More Skill Points for Golden Drops
Gives you more skill points per that golden drop thingy you can collect in Territory Recovery Mode. Default Multiplier is set to 2, so if your PC has 0 SP and you have 999 GDs, the total will be 0+(999*2)=1998. Which is more than enough to equip all skills iirc. You must have the first script on as well for this to take full effect (obviously).

Experimental - Use at your own risk. Savefile backup recommended. I haven't fully tested these, so there's always a possibility of breaking your game, your savefile, your gameplay experience, your sanity, or all of them at once
Activate Dire Elimination Mission
Activates the Dire Elimination special mission. Works even if you haven't unlocked the battle objectives yet, or have failed any of the objectives. (Tested and working after failing the never-get-caught objective in TR Mode & Character Episode Mode) It may take a while for the titan to appear.
Force Win Battle
Victory! Activating this script before actually starting the battle might crash the game in certain circumstances.
Battle Overall Score Always SS
Just the total score.
Attachments
AOT2_JP-v2.0.1.0-celerity-ad.001.ct
(37.32 KiB) Downloaded 540 times

kreenga
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kreenga »

Sushi-Maki wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:11 am
-> Cheat Table updated <-
Update 4
- Infinite Dash & Multi-Attacks : Added.
- Auto Hook Drive : Added.
- Comraderie Points Multiplier : Added.
- Regaining Wall Intimacy (150) : Deleted.
- Training Value : Deleted. Can't make it work.
And as always for all info, think about consulting the "Table Extras" section of the CT.
Does this version work with the retail Steam version? Some of the values work like Stats/XP/Level show up fine but the 'Comraderie Points Multiplier' or 'Friendship (+1000)' don't appear to work with the latest Steam version. Is it Codex version only?

celerity
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by celerity »

(JP/AS/EU) A several other odds and ends of my experimental scripts, in case anyone's interesed. All my previous files seem to work fine with the latest update so no updates for those. Tested with AOT2_JP (Steam) v.2.0.4.0, very briefly as usual
Descriptions
In Battle Sustain Base Durability
Practically makes bases invincible. Bomb bases will still go off.
Base Building w/o Signal Guns
You can build bases even if you don't have enough signal guns. You will still use up your stock if you have any.
Showdown w/o Equipment
You can enter Showdown Equipment Mode without any... equipment. You will still use up your equipment if you have any.
EXPERIMENTAL: Use at your own risk.
Buddy Action Type Selector
Changes all buddy actions to the selected type. Default type is Charge Attack. Actions seem to be weapon-specific, meaning gun-wielders won't be able to use blade-type buddy actions (and vice versa). Titan related buddy actions are omitted because they only work with their corresponding characters. (FYI: they're 4~8 for the original ones and 16 for Armin)
No Message Delay
In-battle messages will be displayed without any delay. They will still be recorded in Mission > Battle history section.
Equipment Related: Scripts below kick in when you equip your gears (e.g. starting the battle, changing your equipment at a base), so make sure you have everything set before that.
Equipment Modifiers (Blades & Firearms)
These alter the base values of your current equipment. Blade length and max blades are intentionally left out so don't tell me they're not there. Bigger values don't necessarily mean better performance, so alter the modifier values to your preference. Read the in-game hints if you don't know what they mean. You might want to edit the default values of the script itself rather than change them every time you use the script. Or if you'd rather use fixed values instead of multipliers. (All modifiers are multipliers, except for Anchor Range which are fixed value replacements)
All (Applicable) Special Effects (Blades & Firearms)
Personally not really a fan of that auto-capture effect, so I don't use the blades one. But even if you only have the firearms script on and are equipped with firearms, using a cooperative buddy action will sometimes trigger blade-type effects (e.g. burning body parts, auto-capture, deadly blow etc.)
Just for the sake of fun:
In-Battle Comments Random Friendliness
When commenting about the protagonist, characters will speak randomly rather than according to their friendship ranks. I made this because I got tired of them saying the same thing over and over again, and also wanted to hear those higher rank comments from the new characters.
Out of Battle Ignore Money/Material Shortages
This script lets you buy/upgrade your gear even if you don't have enough money/material. You will still use up your money/material if you have any.
New Equipment Maximized
When you make a new equipment, they will be in their maximized state of reinforcement (99★)
Keep Friendliness
This script will prevent the game from resetting the friendship gauge to your current rank cap after a battle. Works for both Story Mode & Inferno Mode.
Ignore Friendship Rank Barrier
This script lets you advance your friendship rank from 3 to 4 before you progress into the storyline. Works for both Story Mode & Inferno Mode.
Protagonist Color Changer
Changes the protagonist's hair/skin/eye color. I think they're in HSB format but I'm probably wrong since I know nothing about color models. Default values set to the first ones on each list. Color changes are NOT permanent, so you might want to edit the script itself to your preferred values.
Attachments
AOT2_JP-v2.0.4.0-celerity-ad.002.ct
(142.18 KiB) Downloaded 676 times

Rocco200088
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rocco200088 »

please make no HUD mode for the main menu

Araraura
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Araraura »

celerity wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:02 pm
(JP/AS/EU) A several other odds and ends of my experimental scripts, in case anyone's interesed. All my previous files seem to work fine with the latest update so no updates for those. Tested with AOT2_JP (Steam) v.2.0.4.0, very briefly as usual
Descriptions
In Battle Sustain Base Durability
Practically makes bases invincible. Bomb bases will still go off.
Base Building w/o Signal Guns
You can build bases even if you don't have enough signal guns. You will still use up your stock if you have any.
Showdown w/o Equipment
You can enter Showdown Equipment Mode without any... equipment. You will still use up your equipment if you have any.
Buddy Action Type Selector
Changes all buddy actions to the selected type. Default type is Charge Attack. Actions seem to be weapon-specific, meaning gun-wielders won't be able to use blade-type buddy actions (and vice versa). Titan related buddy actions are omitted because they only work with their corresponding characters. (FYI: they're 4~8 for the original ones and 16 for Armin)
No Message Delay
In-battle messages will be displayed without any delay. They will still be recorded in Mission > Battle history section.
Equipment Related: Scripts below kick in when you equip your gears (e.g. starting the battle, changing your equipment at a base), so make sure you have everything set before that.
Equipment Modifiers (Blades & Firearms)
These alter the base values of your current equipment. Blade length and max blades are intentionally left out so don't tell me they're not there. Bigger values don't necessarily mean better performance, so alter the modifier values to your preference. Read the in-game hints if you don't know what they mean. You might want to edit the default values of the script itself rather than change them every time you use the script. Or if you'd rather use fixed values instead of multipliers. (All modifiers are multipliers, except for Anchor Range which are fixed value replacements)
All (Applicable) Special Effects (Blades & Firearms)
Personally not really a fan of that auto-capture effect, so I don't use the blades one. But even if you only have the firearms script on and are equipped with firearms, using a cooperative buddy action will sometimes trigger blade-type effects (e.g. burning body parts, auto-capture, deadly blow etc.)
Just for the sake of fun:
In-Battle Comments Random Friendliness
When commenting about the protagonist, characters will speak randomly rather than according to their friendship ranks. I made this because I got tired of them saying the same thing over and over again, and also wanted to hear those higher rank comments from the new characters.
Out of Battle Ignore Money/Material Shortages
This script lets you buy/upgrade your gear even if you don't have enough money/material. You will still use up your money/material if you have any.
New Equipment Maximized
When you make a new equipment, they will be in their maximized state of reinforcement (99★)
Keep Friendliness
This script will prevent the game from resetting the friendship gauge to your current rank cap after a battle. Works for both Story Mode & Inferno Mode.
Ignore Friendship Rank Barrier
This script lets you advance your friendship rank from 3 to 4 before you progress into the storyline. Works for both Story Mode & Inferno Mode.
Protagonist Color Changer
Changes the protagonist's hair/skin/eye color. I think they're in HSB format but I'm probably wrong since I know nothing about color models. Default values set to the first ones on each list. Color changes are NOT permanent, so you might want to edit the script itself to your preferred values.
The equipment modifiers just multiply the values? as in, if I have 1000 sharpness on the blade, and I change the value in cheat engine to 2, it would be 2000?

Araraura
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Araraura »

Infinite fatigue in territory mode maybe?

celerity
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by celerity »

Araraura wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:34 am
celerity wrote:
The equipment modifiers just multiply the values? as in, if I have 1000 sharpness on the blade, and I change the value in cheat engine to 2, it would be 2000?
If the blade's sharpness is 1030+400=1430, setting the multiplier to 2 will make it 1030*2+400=2460. ...Come to think of it, I might as well make it alter the final value and not the base value...

Araraura
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Araraura »

celerity wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:56 pm
Araraura wrote:
celerity wrote:
If the blade's sharpness is 1030+400=1430, setting the multiplier to 2 will make it 1030*2+400=2460. ...Come to think of it, I might as well make it alter the final value and not the base value...
Also, in the all special effects for the blade script, can't you just remove the effect that auto-captures titans if that's a problem?

celerity
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by celerity »

Araraura wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:00 pm
celerity wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:56 pm
Araraura wrote:
Also, in the all special effects for the blade script, can't you just remove the effect that auto-captures titans if that's a problem?
Nobody said that's a problem. As I have already mentioned, I don't use that script and that shouldn't be anyone's problem.

Rocco200088
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rocco200088 »

don't ignore me please, i want a live wallpaper for my pc, the main menu without the text is perfect

Araraura
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Araraura »

Would it be possible to do something to unlock all the titles in Another mode? And to change the rank of the custom character from A to S+ in Territory mode as well?

celerity
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by celerity »

Rocco200088 wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:37 am
don't ignore me please, i want a live wallpaper for my pc, the main menu without the text is perfect
WMV files for the main menu are stored in (your game folder)\FILE\InMemoryMovie\CMN\Title

Rocco200088
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rocco200088 »

celerity wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:53 pm
Rocco200088 wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:37 am
WMV files for the main menu are stored in (your game folder)\FILE\InMemoryMovie\CMN\Title
OMG Thank You!!!

Araraura
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Araraura »

Can there be a cheat to make your character run really fast and to make them jump higher? I think AOT1 had something like that.