Satisfactory +18 | 1.09 | 10-Apr-2019

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
CheatingMuppet
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Satisfactory +18 | 1.13 | 07-July-2019

Post by CheatingMuppet »

Poosay Hunta wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:32 am
CheatingMuppet wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:39 am
Update 1.13: Update for Build CL#101873
Idk why my version is CL 102023 but it was working for me 30 minutes ago but now it just doesnt respond anymore. waited for over 15 minutes (like the previous one) and nothing works or ticks. guessing they pushed a tiny patch??

Another note is I cant seem to get your script running but the first script "CJbok" worked.
Looking into this new version right now.

I did find a problem where when you activate my script the game will hit a breakpoint. That breakpoint isn't dealt with automatically anymore for some reason. You can get around this for now by manually resuming the game (click "Full View Mode" at the top menu and then open Memory View and hit F9).

I also advice against using the teleport hack to teleport very far (will remove the preset teleports or add a warning) as enemies and other creatures will fall through the world. (This is why you hover for a few seconds when you teleport, otherwise you fall through)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: All the options (both CJBok's & my own) are working in CL#102023.

Don't use the teleporter to go incredibly far (e.g: biome to biome). The ground won't have any collision and all creatures in range will fall through the world, obviously this could cause some issues.

Noclip will sometimes freeze your game. Fix this by opening up the memory view and hitting F9. Please do not report this problem anymore as I'm well aware of it. If your game freezes and F9 in the memory view does not fix it then please report this.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Hadrix
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Hadrix »

CheatingMuppet wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:57 pm
Hadrix wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:22 pm
Hadrix wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:59 am

Build 102023 is out and the CheatingMuppet script gives an access violation in the debug and obviously does not enable and freezes the game until you close the cheat table completely.
This issue was caused by, yet again, corrupted game files. It works fine after I verified my game again.
Do you experience any other problems with the game when this corruption happens other than the cheats not working ?
Also, can you still access the exact same save file with no problems after you verified your game ?
I do indeed experience another problem, mods do not work.
And yes I can access the same exact save file but it lags at the start for some reason.
Also I didn't have the issue you wrote about in the post above on the latest version of the cheat table using x64 cheat engine.

CheatingMuppet
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CheatingMuppet »

Hadrix wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:06 pm
CheatingMuppet wrote:
Hadrix wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:22 pm

This issue was caused by, yet again, corrupted game files. It works fine after I verified my game again.
Do you experience any other problems with the game when this corruption happens other than the cheats not working ?
Also, can you still access the exact same save file with no problems after you verified your game ?
And yes I can access the same exact save file but it lags at the start for some reason.
Also I didn't have the issue you wrote about in the post above on the latest version of the cheat table using x64 cheat engine.
This is likely something funky with the game itself. I don't know how mods interact with the game or any alterations to memory that are made from CE so I can't rule that out. I don't think I can do anything about this problem unfortunately.

Spliffler
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Satisfactory +18 | 1.09 | 10-Apr-2019

Post by Spliffler »

Can I just say you're doing an amazing job and thank you for your constant effort and input during these early access days. Had to create an account to thank you! Keep it up mate, you're a legend.

Hadrix
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Hadrix »

CheatingMuppet wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:49 pm
Hadrix wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:06 pm
CheatingMuppet wrote:

This is likely something funky with the game itself. I don't know how mods interact with the game or any alterations to memory that are made from CE so I can't rule that out. I don't think I can do anything about this problem unfortunately.
Well there are some overrides when you use both CE and a mod, for example, usually, mods take priority in setting your movement speed. If you have the CE script for movement speed set to 2x (the default) and use a mod and set the value to 1.5x, you are gonna be moving at 1.5x speed as the internal mod takes precedent over the external modification CE does.
Btw mods work fine with normal game files after I verify along with cheat engine so no issues there. It's a problem on my end.

CheatingMuppet
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Satisfactory +18 | 1.14 | 15-July-2019

Post by CheatingMuppet »

Update 1.14: Additional Cheats & Bugfix for Build CL#102023
Please tell me if something doesn't work.

Also works on: CL#101873

I've gone ahead and put a warning for the teleport hack. Creatures will fall through the world if you teleport far enough.

Changes
  1. Injection point of my scripts have changed.
    • It no longer relies on the compass to get the coordinates.
      This caused some problems before when players didn't have a compass, such as when you're in the very beginning of the game.
  2. Added some pointers for various things.
    Step Height
    Interact Max Distance
    Build Max Distance
    Damage Received Multiplier
    Health
    Player Gravity
    Walk Speed
    Sprint Speed
    Jump Height
For more information on these pointers see the "INFO / HELP" section in the table and scroll down to the bottom.

I've tested these features on my regular pc and my laptop and they work so please if something doesn't work and you expect me fix it for you, follow these instructions:
1. Reply to this thread.
2. Include which cheats are causing problems.
3. Tell me exactly what happens, don't just say "doesn't work". If you get an error, tell me the error. If the debugger opens, tell me. If the log window opens, tell me. Etc, etc.
I will not respond or even attempt to locate any problems if you just say "is broken pls fix". I've got better things to do.
Attachments
Satisfactory 1.14 v102023_unofficial.CT
(78.5 KiB) Downloaded 76 times

jackasel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jackasel »

how do I turn on the normal cheats? only the cheating muppet cheats work for me. i am using satisfactory v. 102023 and the same cheats version. or do the CJBok cheats even still work anymore?

CheatingMuppet
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CheatingMuppet »

jackasel wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:49 pm
how do I turn on the normal cheats? only the cheating muppet cheats work for me. i am using satisfactory v. 102023 and the same cheats version. or do the CJBok cheats even still work anymore?
Please provide more information. What doesn't work exactly ? The initial [ENABLE] script or is it the scripts within that ? and if its the cheats within that is it all of them ? if not tell me exactly which ones and if they give you an error or if the checkbox just never gets checked.

I've just tested the latest version of the table in CL#102023 and I'm not having any issues enabling any scripts from CJBok.
Keep in mind that it does take a while for the initial [ENABLE] script to finish running and due to symbols it also takes a while for any other script to enable (it has to look up symbols for some reason).

CheatingMuppet
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Satisfactory +18 | 1.15 | 23-July-2019

Post by CheatingMuppet »

Update 1.15: Additional Cheats & Update for Build CL#102385

Also works on: No other versions has 100% functionality but the previous couple of versions might have some.

Changes
  1. Replaced the script "CheatingMuppet - Pointers" with pointers that are static.
    • The previous version still used a script to get a base for these pointers.
      The new one uses GWorld (game_exe + offset method) to get a base for the pointers. This is faster.
      It requires updating every update but so does the script variant, it's easy to find the new offset.
  2. Added more pointers
    • Multi Jump: The amount of times that you can jump (>1 enables jumping while in the air)
    • Air Control: Higher values will give you better control while you're in the air
      For more information on these pointers see the "INFO / HELP" section in the table and scroll down to the bottom.
  3. Machine Pointers
    • Clockspeed: The clockspeed of your machines where 1=100%
    • Manufacturing Speed Multiplier: Higher values = Machine produces faster. Has no effect on power cost
    • Power Consumption: Read only value for monitoring how much power a machine is using
    • Num Items Produced (Right Inventory): Right side slot
    • Num Items (Left Top Inventory): Left Top side slot. For machines with only 1 slot, this is the one you use
    • Num Items (Left Middle #1 Inventory): Left Middle #1 side slot. For machines with only 2 slots, this + the above are the ones you use
    • Num Items (Left Middle #2 Inventory): Left Middle #2 side slot. This is only available for the Manufacturer machine.
    • Num Items (Left Bottom Inventory): Left Bottom side slot. This is only available for the Manufacturer machine.
    • How to use:
      1. Enable "MACHINE EDITOR" -> "Find Machine ID of Opened Machine"
      2. Open the machine that you want pointers for
      You can also edit values directly here. The big list of machines is there incase you aren't anywhere close to your machine. Just remember the ID for your session. (The ID appears to change when the game is updated)
      3. Enable "MACHINE EDITOR" -> "Get All Machines That Use Power"
      4. Wait for the list to be populated.
      5. Use the ID from the first script that you enabled and find it in the list.
      6. Be careful when changing values. Make sure that they are valid or the game can crash.
      6b. For example, don't try and edit the Num Items for a slot that a machine doesn't have.

I've yet again tested these features on my regular pc and on my laptop and they work so please if something doesn't work and you expect me fix it for you, follow these instructions:
1. Reply to this thread.
3. Tell me exactly what happens, don't just say "doesn't work". If you get an error, tell me the error. If the debugger opens, tell me. If the log window opens, tell me. Etc, etc.
I will not respond or even attempt to locate any problems if you just say "is broken pls fix". I've got better things to do.
Attachments
Satisfactory 1.15 v102385_unofficial.CT
(108.31 KiB) Downloaded 68 times

ghostlyterror
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ghostlyterror »

CheatingMuppet wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:20 pm

Also works on: No other versions has 100% functionality but the previous couple of versions might have some.

Changes
  1. Replaced the script "CheatingMuppet - Pointers" with pointers that are static.
      The new one uses GWorld (game_exe + offset method) to get a base for the pointers. This is faster.
      It requires updating every update but so does the script variant, it's easy to find the new offset.
  2. Added more pointers
    • Multi Jump: The amount of times that you can jump (>1 enables jumping while in the air)
    • Air Control: Higher values will give you better control while you're in the air
  3. Machine Pointers
    • Manufacturing Speed Multiplier: Higher values = Machine produces faster. Has no effect on power cost
    • Power Consumption: Read only value for monitoring how much power a machine is using
    • Num Items (Left Top Inventory): Left Top side slot. For machines with only 1 slot, this is the one you use
    • Num Items (Left Middle #1 Inventory): Left Middle #1 side slot. For machines with only 2 slots, this + the above are the ones you use
    • Num Items (Left Middle #2 Inventory): Left Middle #2 side slot. This is only available for the Manufacturer machine.
    • Num Items (Left Bottom Inventory): Left Bottom side slot. This is only available for the Manufacturer machine.
    • How to use:
      You can also edit values directly here. The big list of machines is there incase you aren't anywhere close to your machine. Just remember the ID for your session. (The ID appears to change when the game is updated)
      6. Be careful when changing values. Make sure that they are valid or the game can crash.
      6b. For example, don't try and edit the Num Items for a slot that a machine doesn't have.

I've yet again tested these features on my regular pc and on my laptop and they work so please if something doesn't work and you expect me fix it for you, follow these instructions:
1. Reply to this thread.
Seems to crash quite often when using the noclip script, haven't really been able to pin point the exact trigger but it could be related to when the game render something.

Thanks for the hard work! :D

NumseBacon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NumseBacon »

Any of the features work on friends multiplayer?

NumseBacon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NumseBacon »

we need update

NumseBacon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NumseBacon »

and is there a way to "save" all the machines you edited with Machine Editor so you dont have to set all the settings again

CheatingMuppet
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CheatingMuppet »

I've decided to stop updating this cheat table. I originally picked up this table for some practice and to learn more about hacking games and I think I've accomplished what I wanted. I've learned quite a bit about Unreal Engine from this game and I've learned how to do some basic reverse engineering and I've been able to dump objects and generate SDKs and this is how I managed to get all those pointers that are in the most recent releases. This game is no longer any fun for me to play or to hack.

There are mods for this game so that might be a good replacement when this table eventually breaks.

But it's time for me to move on and learn other games and also other engines. If I play this game again in the future (possibly after early access) then maybe I'll come back here and update the table, it's unlikely though.
NumseBacon wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:21 pm
Any of the features work on friends multiplayer?
I don't support multiplayer cheating so I haven't bothered testing this.
NumseBacon wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:43 am
and is there a way to "save" all the machines you edited with Machine Editor so you dont have to set all the settings again
No, sorry. It's just a very basic pointer script (get pointers to each machine from a global array). If someone else wants to then they can use this script as a base for making something more fancy but I'm not gonna do that. I only found these pointers for fun and to learn and I figured I might aswell put them in the cheat table.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

CheatingMuppet wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:20 pm

Changes
  2. Added more pointers
  3. Machine Pointers
    • How to use:

1. Reply to this thread.
When I press the "Enable - Cheating Muppet - Scripts", It freeze up the entire cheat engine for me for some strange reason, the other cheats however works!