Risk of Rain 2 [Steam] [1.1.1.2 Update]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Risk of Rain 2 [Steam] [1.1.1.2 Update]

Post by Chiados »

Game: Risk of Rain 2
Version: 1.1.1.2
Platform: x64 Steam
Engine: Unity

Side Note
This table injects code and it may or may not work for you. If it doesn't, I suggest finding another table available here on the forums or elsewhere.

Options Co-op not supported

Infinite Chance Shrine
[Chance Shrine Rarity Scripts]
Tier 3 Equipment Drops
Tier 3 Items Only
Tier 2 Items Only
Tier 1 Items Only
No Equipment Cooldown
No Skill Cooldown
Instant Teleporter Charge
Spawn All Portals At Teleporter

[Lunar Coins] pointer
[Teleporter] pointers
[Player] pointers
Pongo's Item Script [1.0 update]

Table version 3.4
Updated table to latest patch. Don't expect frequent updates. Doing this out of what little free time I have.

Table version 3.3
Update not required for current patch

Table version 3.3
Updated table to latest patch

Table version 3.2
Stealth update 1.0.0.6 didn't break any of my scripts. A user reported item stacks may not be functioning. We will have to wait for pongo on that.

Table version 3.1b
Added shrine count back to teleporter pointers by request (actually, I forgot to add it back so thanks for reminding me).

Table version 3.1
Pongo updated his item script. He mentions a few items may be unknown but it should be complete. Be sure to thank him for his hard work.

Table version 3.0
RoR2 finally got its 1.0 release. I know another took over this table but regardless I wanted to release my copy as well. Some scripts no longer exist simply due to lack of time to maintain them. There's a new 'Luck' pointer in Player Pointers. This decides what you get from drops. You can get aspects this way or clumps of gold. Freeze the value once you set it or it changes on each enemy killed. I may do more with this at another time but I plan to release updates as they are required.

Spoiler
Table version 2.6
Removed AOB scripts as it was a one time possible fix for another user. Wont update both variations each update, too much work. Fixed player pointers, teleporter portal script, damage script, infinite jump script.

Table version 2.5
Added an AOB script variation for most all scripts except for chance shrine stuff. Hopefully it's an alternative to those who are experiencing issues with the mono scripts. Tested each and they appear to be working just fine. CE may hang for a few seconds while activating the scripts and you may need to do some things for the scripts to activate. Like jumping, moving around, etc.

Table version 2.4c
Added 'Shrine Bonus Stacks' back into Teleporter Pointers by request

Table version 2.4b
Added 'Spawn All Portals At Teleporter' back.

Table version 2.4a
Added back Instant Teleporter Charge. Also cleaned up old structures to minimize file size.

Table version 2.4
Quick update to fix the most important scripts. They moved a lot of things around in this update and outright removed other things. Teleporter Pointers are more or less useless except to force spawn portals. There is no instant teleporter script currently. Some things broke in Player pointers. I removed some scripts I'm too lazy to update or arent really used. I'll go more in depth in a following table update. For now, this should suffice.

Table version 2.3
Updated table with Pongo's new item script. Thanks Pongo o3o

Table version 2.2F
Added alternate Infinite Double Jump. Original script works 50% of the time. Not sure why it's breaking after the Hidden Realms update. Think it has something to do with them removing Jump Count from current stats and only having it in Base Stats. Also verified Pongo's script still works though it will not have the newly added items in the list.

Table version 2.2E
Added [Level Stats] and [Base Stats] back into Player Pointers

Table version 2.2d
Teleporter flags changed, updated those. They should reflect changes appropriately now. Fixed pointer for noclip

Table version 2.2c
Forgot to change an offset in instant teleporter charge. Fixed it.

Table version 2.2b
Fixed Infinite Double Jump. Added NoClip mode to Player pointers. Use Infinite Double Jump with this or risk falling through the world.

Table version 2.2
Updated table for latest Hidden Realms content update. Removed some fields in Player pointers and removed some scripts that I'm to lazy to bother updating right now. Those scripts may come back someday. Unsure if Pongo's item script is working, didn't test it.

Table version 2.1c
Updated the table with Pongo's improved item script. Wait until in game before adding items. Activate the script in-game, add numbers to whatever you want. You may need to pick up an item in-game for it to register changes from CE.

Table version 2.1b
Added script to instantly charge Nano-bomb for Artificer. Added script that makes the duration of revealed objects via the equipment scanner last forever until map change or the script is turned off.

Table version 2.1a
Addressed an issue where infinite double jump prevented the character from jumping at all. Added 'Huntress Unlimited Aimbot' and 'No Recoil'. Unlimited aimbot allows the huntress to target anything anywhere on the map as long as the player has line of sight in normal situations. The game still targets the closest enemy. No recoil just removes the spread bloom when firing.

Table version 2.1
Small update rolled out today. Broke a number of scripts so I updated those. Didn't test Pongo's item script but it probably still works.

Table version 2.0
Pongozila updated his item script. It now requires mono like the rest of the table. It has it's own mono script added if that is all you use and not my scripts. Activate the code, hit something ingame and then deactivate the code. Enjoy. Thanks Pongozila!

Table version 1.9
Added two new scripts. One is Massive Exp Gains. Slain enemies will drop massive amounts of experience and should bring you from level 1 to around 42 or so. The second is Combat Director: Unleash Everything. It modifies the combat director that spawns mobs. Monster Credits accumulate naturally over time. The more credits in the pool, the more monsters that spawn. There is a field in the script to allow you to modify the amount of credits. Set it to something like 200000 and freeze it. Eventually your world will be filled with multiple bosses, elites and other mobs. This can lead to massive FPS drops if you have a older processor. This is meant more for fun than anything else.

Table version 1.8
Added a few new options into Player Pointers. You can change how frequent lunar coins drop. Added some hotkeys for money and god mode. Refer to [Hotkeys] in the table for instructions. (Lunar coins litter the landscape: [Link])

Table version 1.7
Updated all of the broken scripts. They should work as they did before the update on Sept 17th. If you notice anything strange or anything that is straight up broken, let me know in the comments and be specific. Dont just say shit doesnt work. Gotta know which script and such. I havent tested the scripts on the new character but it should work fine. Didnt have time to test Pongozila's item script but I assume its broken and needs fixed too. Gotta wait for him to give an update for that.

Table version 1.6
Reworked Infinite Double Jump again. It /should/ be fine now. Added 'Barrier Never Decays' script and I also added a category called [Chance Shrine Rarity Scripts], expand this to reveal 4 additional scripts. To make it more user friendly, you can now just select whichever one you want without having to go in every time and change stuff. Please refer to 'table information' within the table itself for instructions if you are unsure or if something doesnt seem to be working

Table version 1.5
Reworked 'Infinite Chance Shrine', you no longer fail when purchasing an item and it seems it stopped working entirely for some players and even myself, so it should be fixed now. Reworked Infinite Jump Count

Table version 1.4
Added script to nullify the amount needed to purchase and lets you buy from it infinitely. Use that in conjunction with "T3 Items Only From Chance Shrine" to get every legendary. Inside the script for 'T3 Items Only From Chance Shrine', there's instructions on how to change weights if you want to get every single item. Removed broken halt chest time script and chest revealer. [[Link]]

Table version 1.3
Added No Skill Cooldown back to the table. Not sure why it was even gone. Added script that lets you get Tier 3 (orangey/red) items everytime from a Chance Shrine. You'll still fail but when you do get an item, it will be T3. Added in some weird scripts I haven't tested. Should work, maybe.

Table version 1.2
Cleaned up the table. Cleared some useless lines of code. Sorted things a bit better. Added a new script I'm too lazy to test. Still has all the same features as before, just on a new thread to keep things easy to find

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Risk of Rain 2.CT
Table version 3.4, updated. Don't expect frequent updates. Enjoy.
(221.14 KiB) Downloaded 18910 times
Risk of Rain 2.CT
Table version 3.3, updated to latest patch
(119.79 KiB) Downloaded 1725 times
Last edited by Chiados on Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:20 am, edited 80 times in total.

Special
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Risk of Rain 2 [Steam]

Post by Special »

Thanks for continuing the work!

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

Special wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:43 am
Thanks for continuing the work!
Thanks and you're welcome ^^

thoduo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by thoduo »

thank you very much

BenisPopper
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BenisPopper »

Hello, thanks for making this table, the chance shrine rarity script works great and is a lot of fun! However I am experiencing issues with these scripts
Infinite Double Jump
Barrier Never Decays
Massive Damage
No Equipment Cooldown
Infinite chance shrine
Spawn All Portals at Teleporter
Teleporter Pointers
Item script

From what I can diagnose, they all have the similar error of the bytes expected at line X are unable to be found, what am I doing wrong? How can I get these to work?
Thanks very much

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

BenisPopper wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:05 am
Hello, thanks for making this table, the chance shrine rarity script works great and is a lot of fun! However I am experiencing issues with these scripts
Infinite Double Jump
Barrier Never Decays
Massive Damage
No Equipment Cooldown
Infinite chance shrine
Spawn All Portals at Teleporter
Teleporter Pointers
Item script

From what I can diagnose, they all have the similar error of the bytes expected at line X are unable to be found, what am I doing wrong? How can I get these to work?
Thanks very much
What version of CHeat Engine are you running? What version of the game are you playing? Is it a steam copy or pirated? Also are you playing solo or co-op?

BenisPopper
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BenisPopper »

CE 6.8.3
Steam Build ID 3961583
Steam Copy
Occurs in solo and coop(hosting when its coop)

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

BenisPopper wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:08 am
CE 6.8.3
Steam Build ID 3961583
Steam Copy
Occurs in solo and coop(hosting when its coop)
Sounds like maybe Mono isnt working properly. I've tested it just now and all the scripts are working fine for me. I'm not sure whats causing the problem you are experiencing. Give me a step by step on what you are doing in a solo game. Also, mods can break the scripts so make sure the game you are running isnt modded and is 100% vanilla

BenisPopper
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BenisPopper »

Just did a fresh reinstall of the game, didn't fix it.

Starting a fresh solo game and trying to tick any of the boxes the ones I listed above do not work, could be something to do with Mono but i've never heard of it so cannot help very much there. Possibly because I am on windows 7? Thanks for your help

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

BenisPopper wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:03 pm
Just did a fresh reinstall of the game, didn't fix it.

Starting a fresh solo game and trying to tick any of the boxes the ones I listed above do not work, could be something to do with Mono but i've never heard of it so cannot help very much there. Possibly because I am on windows 7? Thanks for your help
OS isn't an issue. Whenever you expand 'Chiados :: Scorched Acres', a single script is available [Enable Mono]. After ticking that, everything should work fine. You got the rarity shrine script to work. All the other scripts are mono based except for Pongozila's aob item script. So it's probably a matter of version or mods. Not much I can do to help. Maybe try another table or trainer and see if it works for you.

BenisPopper
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BenisPopper »

Ah okay, i'll probably just keep using this one since it has a lot of features I want working, thanks for the help though!

BenisPopper
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BenisPopper »

Upgrading to windows 10 fixed it

BenisPopper
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BenisPopper »

Or atleast something that happened in the process of upgrading to windows 10 fixed it, thanks for the table

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

BenisPopper wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:08 pm
Upgrading to windows 10 fixed it
That's odd but glad it works properly now for you.

Stihl
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Stihl »

Thanks for this. Is there a way you could add ESP?