UnderRail

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
illusionbreaker
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: UnderRail

Post by illusionbreaker »

Yelso wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:03 pm
I have tried edit feat points before and gotten nowhere, that is why I was asking. The problem wasn’t that I didn’t know how to search for them, but that I could not find the number to edit my feat points correctly.
Level up on even level. This gives you a Feat point. Initial search for 4bytes exact value "1".

Select a feat. You now have 0 Feat points. Search for 0.

Unselect the feat. You now have 1 Feat point. Search for 1.

Rinse-repeat the above 2 steps until you have only 3 values on your screen.

Switch to another tab (Ability/Skill/Specialization). The one that doesn't change is the Feat point value.

You're welcome.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Korvax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Korvax »

illusionbreaker wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:16 pm
Yelso wrote:
I have tried edit feat points before and gotten nowhere, that is why I was asking. The problem wasn’t that I didn’t know how to search for them, but that I could not find the number to edit my feat points correctly.
Level up on even level. This gives you a Feat point. Initial search for 4bytes exact value "1".

Switch to another tab (Ability/Skill/Specialization). The one that doesn't change is the Feat point value.

You're welcome.
There is an easier method. On even levels, go to the Skills tab and then type in 40 on the New Search at 4 bytes and level a skill up by 5 points, then search for 35, level another skill up by 5, then search for 30. Then simply look at the only entry and add that to keep an eye on the entry, then start a new search at 1, pick a feat, search for 0, then unpick the feat to get 1 again to narrow down the possibilities. The entry that was used for skill points is always 4 less than the one for feat points. If the entry for skill-points ends in 0, then the entry for Feat Points will be the entry below it ending in 4. Subtract 4 from the entry for skill points to get the one for Attribute Points. That's it, just remember what the entry for Skill Points are and figuring out the others will be easier. As for Specialization Points and Veteran Feats, I'm not at that point yet, but you only get 5 Veteran Feats total if you get to 30 and there are not very many anyway, best to pick them normally until level 30 then grab the rest that you want.

Yelso
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Yelso »

illusionbreaker wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:16 pm
Yelso wrote:

You're welcome.

Thank you!

urthor
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by urthor »

The max carry weight option definitely enables god mode even when you manually disable god mode sadly.

claytonicus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by claytonicus »

It semms the item quality option in the editor menu refuses to work. Whilst the very large numbers stay the same, they differ for each gun it looks like. a quality 300 smg differs from a quality 300 shotgun and so on. Is there anyway to fix this please? :)

quantum2000
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by quantum2000 »

claytonicus wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:42 am
It semms the item quality option in the editor menu refuses to work. Whilst the very large numbers stay the same, they differ for each gun it looks like. a quality 300 smg differs from a quality 300 shotgun and so on. Is there anyway to fix this please? :)
Are you sure it actually the bug? different types of weapons have different base damage that scales with quality, so it should be different for smg and shotgun and even for assault rifle and smg of same caliber. To confirm you'll have to craft same SMG from same quality bases with same character skills and feats (gunsmith etc influence crafting results) and than try to change quality of made item to see whether script works, but than again the game might not be updating damage on item quality update (i.e doesn't seems to be a logical reason to code such thing in the game, as I'm not aware of any mechanics where already made item changes the quality).

Korvax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Korvax »

quantum2000 wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:11 am
claytonicus wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:42 am
Are you sure it actually the bug? different types of weapons have different base damage that scales with quality, so it should be different for smg and shotgun and even for assault rifle and smg of same caliber. To confirm you'll have to craft same SMG from same quality bases with same character skills and feats (gunsmith etc influence crafting results) and than try to change quality of made item to see whether script works, but than again the game might not be updating damage on item quality update (i.e doesn't seems to be a logical reason to code such thing in the game, as I'm not aware of any mechanics where already made item changes the quality).
The issue is that when you look at the quality of a crafting component in the item editor it shows a very high number, 3,770,884,977 is the shown value for the quality of some Steel Plates I just clicked on, but their in-game quality number is 68. That's the issue, being unable to actually edit their quality and thus affect the final damage/protection/numbers of the crafted equipment that requires the components.

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

urthor wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:55 pm
The max carry weight option definitely enables god mode even when you manually disable god mode sadly.
I could not replicate that. The script does not use any of the variables.
Search for "god" in the script. Nothing there.

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Hi peeps,
some good news and bad news.
Following quantum2000's detailed instructions, I could actually replicate the problem.
The good news is that there is nothing wrong with the script.
The bad news is we ran into a bug in CE itself.
The short jump to the next label lands at the try/except block rather than the actual next label.
That said, I added real labels and with that, it seems to work.
Get the 'New' table I posted with Update #4 and see whether it works as intended now.
Thanks!

PS.
I did report the bug to Dark Byte.
To see the bug, enable the main script (the 'Old' one) then open the memory viewer and go to this address: aobCheckCoordsBlock_r
A few lines down you will see the check for bEnableGodMode.
The next instruction is "jump if off" - see where that jump leads?
To the next instruction - the code block is not skipped.

Wossap
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Wossap »

Csimbi wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:45 am
Get the 'New' table I posted with Update #4 and see whether it works as intended now.
Unfortunately, item quality editor still doesn't work.
Thx anyway!

Notus01
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Notus01 »

I think an update went through last night or this morning. I can't get anything to work now, but I was able to use the table yesterday. Now I'm over-encumbered, need that max encumbrance mod. :cry:

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Wossap wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:45 am
Csimbi wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:45 am
Unfortunately, item quality editor still doesn't work.
Thx anyway!
I just changed a green Tungsten knife into Blue.
Not sure what you are after.
Notus01 wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:05 pm
I think an update went through last night or this morning. I can't get anything to work now, but I was able to use the table yesterday. Now I'm over-encumbered, need that max encumbrance mod. :cry:
Still 1.1.0.10 here.

claytonicus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by claytonicus »

The quality that we're talking about is the number in itself. The colour of the item has no effect on it. Like for example certain items have a number such as 68, which when you craft will determine the damage or resistance of the item. that's the quality that you should put into the editor.

FlipFloppy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by FlipFloppy »

Quality of craftable item is the wrong offset. Where it says iQuality, change the offset from 3C to 40. To do this, double-click on the iQuality value where it says "P->xxxxxxxx", it opens up a window, then under where it says "Pointer", click the arrows left or right to change the offset accordingly, or enter the value directly, press OK, then test to see if you can now change the quality of the craftable, then save the table.

By the way, thank you Csimbi for the table.

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

@FlipFloppy
Thanks, gotcha!
For some reason I associated to rarity,
Fixed offset in update 6.