Sword Art Online RE:Hollow Fragment

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
NightmareHollow
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Sword Art Online RE:Hollow Fragment

Post by NightmareHollow »

Is there a code to manipulate Blue chests drop rates around the Hollow Area?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

NightmareHollow
Noobzor
Noobzor

I'd also like to know if there's any codes to manipulate Player stats, equipment stats and passive effects, like "Sword Skill Damage Increase" or "Extra Damage to Bosses" or even "Ignore Defense" for Equipment or if anybody can give me a few pointers to do so myself

Daniele
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Daniele »

How do i install it? I have downloaded Cheat Engine but i don't know how it works.

phunfoteno2
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by phunfoteno2 »

Daniele wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:40 pm
How do i install it? I have downloaded Cheat Engine but i don't know how it works.
I second this comment!

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheByteSize »

I can only glitch DEX right now. Here are some samples

NightmareHollow
Noobzor
Noobzor

TheByteSize wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:49 pm
I can only glitch DEX right now. Here are some samples
Interesting. I guess there must be a way to alter other stats? Maybe I'll see if I can try it myself as much as I know how to. At least DEX also improves Accuracy, so there's that for anybody suffering from level suppression.

I do wonder though if it's even possible to mod passive effects though?

mhmdemad
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mhmdemad »

Hello,

I have a question regarding the partner xp multiplier and the friend's level start.

I am lazy to spend my time to level up my partners so I always cheat.

The problem that I found;

1) Partner XP Multiplier

After I enable partner xp multiplier, which the value that I put was 1,000,000, but the number will change to 16960. Well, not a big deal.

My issue is the result. It has different outcome based on my partners. Some of them like Silica made it to 300 right away, which is the best outcome. Others like Sinon, Klein etc. ended around 100++ and stopped levelling afterwards.

To solve this, I had to restart the game and reactivate the cheat. But, another problem occurs. The good thing is that their level do progress BUT only 1 level at a time and gets stuck again. So, I have to restart and reactivate. Is there a way for me to alter the code to fix this? Maybe a simple alteration. I am not a programmer so I have no idea what to do. Please advice me if possible.

2) Misc: Friend's Level Start.

This one is pretty straightforward, it only works on Asuna. Soo, is she Kirito's only friend? If this cheat works for everyone, problem 1 above can be solved immediately. I guess?

Thank you.

Edit:

It's alright, I have found the solution for this.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

mhmdemad wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:53 am

Edit:

Can you share it ?
I was just using the xp mult on my partner, she was lv77, i had set x100, i killed one mob she went 78, i killed a lv135 mob she didn't get any level, i killed another mob and she went to lv123 o_o
I feel like they get the exp/level only when the hero get a level up, so even if their level doesn't change they will get the exp at some point, if the hero reach next level, maybe ?

Nobody has never found pointers for the xp/level of each friends ?

LillyanaKabal wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:47 pm
Don't Decrease Inventory doesn't seem to work. Freeze Storage does, so ores in storage don't deplete, but ores in inventory do.
Same problem here, i used it for potions and it wasn't working at all.

mhmdemad
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mhmdemad »

acecel wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:12 pm
mhmdemad wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:53 am

Edit:

Can you share it ?
I was just using the xp mult on my partner, she was lv77, i had set x100, i killed one mob she went 78, i killed a lv135 mob she didn't get any level, i killed another mob and she went to lv123 o_o
I feel like they get the exp/level only when the hero get a level up, so even if their level doesn't change they will get the exp at some point, if the hero reach next level, maybe ?

Nobody has never found pointers for the xp/level of each friends ?

LillyanaKabal wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:47 pm
Don't Decrease Inventory doesn't seem to work. Freeze Storage does, so ores in storage don't deplete, but ores in inventory do.
Same problem here, i used it for potions and it wasn't working at all.
Sure.

This is what I did.

1) Go to first page of this forum and download the table provided by qweasdzxc17. Get the update 5 version.

2) When I play the game, I use this table JUST TO LEVEL UP MY FRIENDS AND NOT ANYTHING ELSE.

3) With this in mind, if I were you, I would PRIORITISE levelling all my necessary friends in the guild to level 300 a.s.a.p. so that you can save your time.

4) I change the Partner XP Modifier value to 1,000,000,000. I take each one of them and level them up at the 76F Bee area. You will need to kill at least 3 Bees before you can see the effect. They will level up instantly to level 300. I repeat the process with every one else.

5) Once you have done this, you can use the other table for the rest of the game.

I hope this helps.

VarenS
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by VarenS »

So I have used Cheat Engine before for other games, but this one I can't figure out why none of the values are updating in-game. I tested it with col and first off the values are all at 0 minus storage start, which is at 24903. So to me it seems Cheat Engine is not registering my in game status/progress. I typed in a new value and nothing happened which I believe confirms this.

Does anyone have any idea what is it that I am doing wrong? I am used to with tables just updating the Value parameter and it automatically writing in this value.

mhmdemad
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mhmdemad »

VarenS wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:23 pm
So I have used Cheat Engine before for other games, but this one I can't figure out why none of the values are updating in-game. I tested it with col and first off the values are all at 0 minus storage start, which is at 24903. So to me it seems Cheat Engine is not registering my in game status/progress. I typed in a new value and nothing happened which I believe confirms this.

Does anyone have any idea what is it that I am doing wrong? I am used to with tables just updating the Value parameter and it automatically writing in this value.
download/file.php?id=13895

Have you downloaded this version? Check the link above.

Credit goes to "kemenner".

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheByteSize »

Here is combined table of scripts; some are modified/created for myself. Feel free to grab whatever you need.
Attachments
SAOHF.CT
(181.75 KiB) Downloaded 201 times

zFerry
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zFerry »

kemenner wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:24 am
SWEGTA wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:32 pm
Hello. does anyone know how to cheat this diamond stats because it's really tiring to maximize all the stats, thanks.

I updated the table and added a lot of pointers (Diamond Parameters included) and extra features.

Added the following cheats:
  • No Skill Lock (no cooldown for skills).
  • One Hit Kill: keep in mind that it works for all friendly NPCs, this means that whoever strikes the boss floor first gets the kill. Also, killing a boss in one hit lowers the score you get after it's defeated. I recommend to fight bosses with this cheat off.
  • Infinite Burst.
  • 100 % Drop Rate.
  • Feed Pina to insta level up her skills: You can feed Pina different ores to develop her battle skills. An ore ads 5 points and a stones ads 1 point, the ability levels up at 100 points. This cheat makes this process faster by making the points 100 after she is fed.
  • Forging Help: when you want to forge a weapon, you have to manually increase the amount of materials to be used. If you want to use an amount of 99 for a lot of different materials the process becomes tiresome. This cheat makes that amount automatically 98 after increasing it once, thus saving time. The value 98 can be changed by any value you want. To do so, double click the script and change the number inside.
Pointers for:
  • AI Diamond Parameters Pointers: You can manually change the parameters for all heroines. With this you can easily unlock all the different costumes for all heroines. The max value for each parameter should be 100. Avoid having a value of 100 in all parameters, this can crash the game.
  • SS mastery for the Astral Skills (unlocked by killing the last boss of the Hollow Area).
  • The XP for Pina's skills (Max XP 100).
  • Classified Zone Offline Current Level: you can easily skip levels with this, reaching the max floor (200) faster.
  • Affinities for some extra characters.
  • Pointer for current partner mood.
  • Drop Rate pointer.
Simulated multiplayer cheats and pointers:
  • Pointer for number of HNM's killed (achievement related).
  • Complete all submissions: this way you can easily increase the drop rate the mission rewards.
  • Pointer for the Classified Zone current level.
  • Pointer for current hollow mission objective.
Hi everyone, I don't understand why but this version doesn't work (even trying to update the address with C0C0, which is correct because looking for the col and doing the subtraction I get C0C0).
My only interest is to be able to change the AI values of various allies for unique armor.
While the combined version (downloaded 13 times) from ?? as the value of pointers (which are at 0000000).
I state that of "CE" I am a noob
Thanks in advance
I'm sorry for my english

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheByteSize »

give us your screenshot of CE. Most likely, you're not using CE properly.

zFerry
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zFerry »

Okay, I got behind yesterday. In my case it was enough to do '-C0C0' and the list has been updated well. The only thing in AI values is that the maximum is 232 and not 100 (as some with 100 do not unlock anything while with 232 you unlock everything, for stats). The CE version is the 6.8.3 64bit.
Sorry for the inconvenience of the previous post.