Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Field of Glory:Empires

Post by Rysefox »

arcsa wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:47 pm
comerssila wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:35 pm
You can find money, manpower and metal if you search for grouped values, all 3 are 4 Bytes (like this 4:500 4:50 4:100 ), addresses will change.

Then you can find lands stored food, infrastructure, culture, equipment and decadence (if its 1.23 then you search for 123) again you search for grouped values (like this 4:14 4:35 4:126 4:49 4:123), all 5 are 4 Bytes.

If you want negative values for decadence then you subtracts the desired value from this number 4294967296 = 232
i find money, manpower and metal as u said but whatever i change it it return to its old number ?
Display Value?

Rysefox
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Rysefox »

I posted everything that I found in a few days. Freeze Latium Attributes - freeze all Attributes from all region, but its a good point for someone who wants to compare you out or the enemys out. I dont tested much -> In 90% of the scripts I return the Complety function, so it may happen that something else is returned which is not intended
Attachments
Empires_STEAM.CT
(328.45 KiB) Downloaded 457 times

joseconejo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by joseconejo »

arcsa wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:47 pm
comerssila wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:35 pm
You can find money, manpower and metal if you search for grouped values, all 3 are 4 Bytes (like this 4:500 4:50 4:100 ), addresses will change.

Then you can find lands stored food, infrastructure, culture, equipment and decadence (if its 1.23 then you search for 123) again you search for grouped values (like this 4:14 4:35 4:126 4:49 4:123), all 5 are 4 Bytes.

If you want negative values for decadence then you subtracts the desired value from this number 4294967296 = 232
i find money, manpower and metal as u said but whatever i change it it return to its old number ?
How did you find the values? Could you take screenshots of the process or a video?
Thanks

arcsa
Cheater
Cheater

Post by arcsa »

as Rysefox said its just Display Value so its useless

Rysefox
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Rysefox »

arcsa wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:35 am
as Rysefox said its just Display Value so its useless
No isnt useless, its a good way to find the internal value with backtracing ^^

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

Great work sir..nice table..how are you sir

arcsa
Cheater
Cheater

Post by arcsa »

Rysefox any good tutorial for backtracing ?

Rysefox
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Rysefox »

arcsa wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:17 pm
Rysefox any good tutorial for backtracing ?

arcsa
Cheater
Cheater

Post by arcsa »

ok i surrendered i dont know any of this mov jmp pop jne cmp int3 or else its beyond my knowledge

czarny_pan
Cheater
Cheater

Post by czarny_pan »

The method described by comerssila works and it isn't just a display value. Yesterday I have played for few hours and conquered most of Italy using these cheats.

It's pretty easy. When you play note your money, manpower and metal (even if you just want to change one value you need to search for all of them!), and province's food, infrastructure, culture, equipment and decadence.

Then you go to Cheat Engine, select the game, set Value Type to "Grouped" and search:
4:[value of money] 4:[value of manpower] 4:[value of metal], for example having 500 money, 100 manpower and 20 metal you search in one line for:
4:500 4:100 4:20.

The good thing about it it is that is usually fast to find because it is a very unique value, so after first search you should got only one result. You add the found values and change what you need. I changed money and metal to something like 999999 and had completely no problem with the game. Done it only once so I have no idea if the addresses are changing each turn.

The same goes for province statistics. You just do as above but write 5 values instead of 3. In this exact order: food, infrastructure, culture, equipment and decadence. (all you can find in a province screen). You add and you can change as much as you like. Infrastructure is good if you want to get buildings done in one turn. I have boosted up only one province and I could make a huge army over 100 in one turn.

So it's pretty easy.

arcsa
Cheater
Cheater

Post by arcsa »

wtf i did that all find the number but i couldnt make it work
they just returned to old number

czarny_pan
Cheater
Cheater

Post by czarny_pan »

After changing the values (at the beginning of my turn) I did some decisions and hired the army. Next turn I had the values I have set turn before. Have you tried the province values as well? I think they were instant as far I remember.

arcsa
Cheater
Cheater

Post by arcsa »

i try it again and it works honesty idont understand y first time it dosent
but about province every thing have 2 values i mean my capital mardia as media its infra is 0 and 7 so which one should we reach ?

czarny_pan
Cheater
Cheater

Post by czarny_pan »

You need to use all the left side values. The right side values are showing the change for next turn (if you change a place for a citizen values change) so don't care about them.

arcsa
Cheater
Cheater

Post by arcsa »

where that decadence ????