Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
NineNein
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by NineNein »

Is this table still working? yesterday I use this and try to go through change equipment and it just crashes instantly

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

NineNein
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by NineNein »

HibikiRekka wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:04 pm
genome001 wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:02 pm
genome001 wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 10:56 am
I fixed the item script a while back.
Oh yeah, sorry I meant the one under the Berserk section of the main post, misread it cause of the main post's listing. Doesn't seem it was added to the main table. Requesting Squall to update the main table if possible, helps to keep things organized.

EDIT: Using your table seems to have bricked my save, I was adding the Dante sword to my inventory and now clicking the change equipment keeps crashing to desktop.

EDIT2 : Nvm, my fault, overrode my equipped armor by accident.
How to un-overrode your armor? i got that problem too! thanks

tribal386
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tribal386 »

hi guys., im currently new here., is this table still working.? many thanks God Bless and More Power

cyborg5742
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cyborg5742 »

tribal386 wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:44 pm
hi guys., im currently new here., is this table still working.? many thanks God Bless and More Power
some a working, others crash the game or cannot activate or doesnt do anything

tribal386
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tribal386 »

cyborg5742 wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:37 pm
tribal386 wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:44 pm
some a working, others crash the game or cannot activate or doesnt do anything
ahhh ok ok., is it d Invulnerable and Inf Stamina., still working., coz thats d most important for me as long as i dont die hehehehe

creediuz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by creediuz »

Anyone know if berserks character editor works? I've been trying to use it, every value is ?? i've tried restarting and changing the character slot etc. Been trying to get the Taroth weapon

xSimple
Cheater
Cheater

Post by xSimple »

creediuz wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:29 pm
Anyone know if berserks character editor works? I've been trying to use it, every value is ?? i've tried restarting and changing the character slot etc. Been trying to get the Taroth weapon
the table is not working now because there is an little update with Free 13 Million Celebration Item Pack!...and i think the table will be update in no time..btw, u can try check on nexus mod for taroth crafting mod

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

I couldn't leave you guys hanging, sorry for the long wait again. The table is updated to the latest steam version.

Also, thanks to @genome001 for catching some of my mistakes when updating Berserk Knight's table. Should be fully functional now.

Added some pointers to the weapon editor, stuff like Phial Type, Kinsect Boost, Bowgun Special Ammo and Deviation. I also added a new script allowing you to modify bowgun ammo. You can change capacity, shot type and reload speed! Added a Bowgun No Reload option.

For the ammo mod option, after you make your edits, you can save your set-up if you copy the array for Get/Set Ammo Array For Custom Set-Up and paste it inside the dropdown menu. Be sure to save the table after. I left one example in there just to give you an idea of the formatting. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

monk124us
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by monk124us »

thank you squall8 for the update, is the mhwresetcrc still good to use?

greven
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by greven »

Awesome, thank you for the fixes!

HibikiRekka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HibikiRekka »

NineNein wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:02 pm
How to un-overrode your armor? i got that problem too! thanks
You need to find the equipment row and column of whatever piece you are trying to change. Because you can't use the "Change Equipment" screen, use the "Sell Equipment" screen. Note the box, column, and row. Then use the table as normal as if you were trying to change an empty box, change it to whatever armor it originally was, if you can remember it. Otherwise, you can use the table's equipped armor option, find where the errored piece is equipped and clear it.
Last edited by HibikiRekka on Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kurei
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kurei »

Squall8 wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:41 am
I couldn't leave you guys hanging, sorry for the long wait again. The table is updated to the latest steam version.

Also, thanks to @genome001 for catching some of my mistakes when updating Berserk Knight's table. Should be fully functional now.

Added some pointers to the weapon editor, stuff like Phial Type, Kinsect Boost, Bowgun Special Ammo and Deviation. I also added a new script allowing you to modify bowgun ammo. You can change capacity, shot type and reload speed! Added a Bowgun No Reload option.

For the ammo mod option, after you make your edits, you can save your set-up if you copy the array for Get/Set Ammo Array For Custom Set-Up and paste it inside the dropdown menu. Be sure to save the table after. I left one example in there just to give you an idea of the formatting. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Hi Squall8,

Thanks for getting back to us. Really appreciate the update!

I can't seem to find the Deviation setting for bowguns. It only had Clip size, recoil, and reload. Or did i just miss something? Also, not sure if it's just me, but the game seems to crash occasionally when using Get bowgun ammo data.

Thanks.
Last edited by Kurei on Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

hualianrebel
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by hualianrebel »

Thank you so much!
The bowgun edits are the ones that I've been waiting for.

Automated8
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Automated8 »

Thanks for updating! Really appreciate it!

Kurei
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kurei »

Does anyone have issues using the Get Bowgun Ammo data? My game keeps on crashing everytime i set the Recoil setting to Rapidfire +2 regardless if i do it on each Ammo type or to all Ammo. I thought that it's crashing because the game is not designed to have all Ammo to Rapid fire. So i tried setting up Normal Ammo 3 ONLY from Normal-Recoil+3 to Normal +1, but it still crashes. :(
Last edited by Kurei on Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.