Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
killerkrok555
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by killerkrok555 »

KS212 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:32 am
You'd be right about that. Not sure if you played the first game, but it was possible to get a captain or warchief in that game that was LITERALLY invulnerable to EVERYTHING. You couldn't even hit them, the only way to win was to brand every other orc near him and let them slowly hack him to death coz for some reason neutral hits by other orcs don't count.

They probably wanted to prevent that situation happening again.
although i found a backdoor to this after much thinking i found that the uruk only weakness can be his strength, and i added to him the ability to be enraged every time execution attack is activated upon him, i just hope they dont notice it and patch it

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

killerkrok555
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by killerkrok555 »

i saw that in shadow of mordor cheat table there is a feature that allows you to change the amount of times a certain uruk killed the player, is it possible for this game?

Pongozila
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Pongozila »

Hey guys, so I got this game on Game pass and since I've found no tables for 1.0.28.0 I made a simple one... nothing fancy... just a bare bones but useful table... Until someone updates the main table...

*INF. Arrows
*INF. Focus
*INF. Life
*INF. Might
*Insta Wrath refill

MAYBE I'll add more to the table... but I'm not that good on the fancy stuff... Anyway, enjoy. :lol: :)
Attachments
ShadowOfWar.CT
+5 table for 1.0.28.0
(99.53 KiB) Downloaded 657 times

predprey
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by predprey »

-Spawn options
>>>-Force uruk name
Hard coded the name IDs in as I wasn't able to find a table from "p_gamedb" that contains all possible uruk names. Thus, may not work on older or future updates other than 1.21

-Uruk Pointer
Script finds the uruk whose details are viewed while roaming in the open world. Useful for grabbing properties of story NPCs who do not show up in the army view.

Compilation table here: viewtopic.php?p=96588#p96588
Last edited by predprey on Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pur
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Pur »

Does this table works on the Win 10 Game Pass version of the game? Even if the game is not that hard it's bloody long and I want a way to beat it quicly.

predprey
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by predprey »

Restore Celebrimbor Talion
- Replaces the combat tree of original Talion skin to the original one with Elven Rage
- To use:
1. Activate script
2. Change skin to vanilla Talion
3. Switch map or reload game. Fast Travel/Advance Time does not fully reload all characters' structures so only some changes appear until a full reload.
- Notes: For now, because I chose to make this a standalone script and it uses the same symbols and functions as Seikur0's Master script, there may be some conflicts as a result.
E.g. Deactivating this script while the Master script is activated will unregister the "p_gamedb" symbol.
Will put out a compiled table soon, that merges Seikur0's table with this script.

Credits:
Seikur0, Olegbl and Sunbeam for all the previous work and research done on the game's data structures and scripts created, without which this wouldn't have been possible.
This script hooks into the game where it sets the Combat/Tree property for all character structures. When it sees the "Player_Character_DarkTalion" property is being set, it sets "Player_Character" instead. Does not change the model so the model remains as wraith Talion while in Elven Rage. It is also possible to switch with other combat trees instead of Dark Talion's.
List of player Combat/Tree entries:
Spoiler
PlayerGraft_Character_Eltariel
PlayerGraft_DarkEltariel_Main
PlayerGraft_DarkEltariel_ShadowWar
PlayerGraft_Eltariel_NoCelebrimbor
PlayerGraft_Eltariel_ShadowWar
PlayerSkin_Baranor_Intro
PlayerSkin_Baranor_Main
PlayerSkin_Baranor_ShadowWar
PlayerSkin_Celebrimbor_Intro
PlayerSkin_Celebrimbor_Main
PlayerSkin_Celebrimbor_ShadowWar
PlayerSkin_DarkEltariel_Intro
PlayerSkin_DarkTalion_Intro
PlayerSkin_DarkTalion_Main
PlayerSkin_Serka_Intro
PlayerSkin_Serka_ShadowWar
PlayerSkin_Talion_ShadowWar
Player_Character
Player_Character_Baranor
Player_Character_Celebrimbor_Wraith
Player_Character_DarkTalion
Player_Character_Eltariel
Player_Character_NoCelebrimbor
Player_Character_StatuesOfThePast
Last edited by predprey on Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

predprey
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by predprey »

Multi Bodyguard Toggle
Now you can bring all your Uruks and Ologs into a gang fight like how it was always meant to be!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Instructions:
- Hold R2 if you're using a controller or Ctrl if you're using keyboard+mouse while making a captain a bodyguard
- Uses the same key monitor as the Multi Skill Upgrade Toggle script, so I merged both under one key monitor script and included the skill toggle script inside too.

Last edited by predprey on Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

killerkrok555
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by killerkrok555 »

predprey wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:20 pm
do you think you can make it so forcing an orc to cheat death is a possibility, i mean right after death he comes back immediately ive been able to force basic scars by letting an orc kill me and then killing him and then changing his "death" and "remove from map" to 0 and then i fast travel and go to his location and boom theres a scar but id like to get stormbringer or the machine scar which is impossible with my method and is only possible with the legitimate method of interacting with the orc more then one and i hate it.

Pur
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Pur »

Pongozila wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:53 pm
Hey guys, so I got this game on Game pass and since I've found no tables for 1.0.28.0 I made a simple one... nothing fancy... just a bare bones but useful table... Until someone updates the main table...

*INF. Arrows
*INF. Focus
*INF. Life
*INF. Might
*Insta Wrath refill

MAYBE I'll add more to the table... but I'm not that good on the fancy stuff... Anyway, enjoy. :lol: :)
How can you attach this table to the game, since it shows no game running in CE?

predprey
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by predprey »

killerkrok555 wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:42 am
predprey wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:20 pm
do you think you can make it so forcing an orc to cheat death is a possibility, i mean right after death he comes back immediately ive been able to force basic scars by letting an orc kill me and then killing him and then changing his "death" and "remove from map" to 0 and then i fast travel and go to his location and boom theres a scar but id like to get stormbringer or the machine scar which is impossible with my method and is only possible with the legitimate method of interacting with the orc more then one and i hate it.
sounds like what you want is not a "Force cheat death" but a "Force uruk scar"?

killerkrok555
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by killerkrok555 »

predprey wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:57 am
"Force uruk scar" is possible with seikuro table, i can change how the orc looks at will, but i like cheat death mechanic and i hate it how nonsensical and inconsistent it is, in some regions 3 orc cheated death when i didnt even plan for them with normal non intresting scars while in other regions where i want cheated death orcs nada nothing so i think i want "Force cheat death".
P.S i added the markers of MoreLuckyToCheatDeath and change the amount of times an orc killed me to 101 and took off both of his arms in order to get stormbringer and until this day the shrak didn't come back its been a week already.

predprey
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by predprey »

killerkrok555 wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:17 pm
predprey wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:57 am
"Force uruk scar" is possible with seikuro table, i can change how the orc looks at will, but i like cheat death mechanic and i hate it how nonsensical and inconsistent it is, in some regions 3 orc cheated death when i didnt even plan for them with normal non intresting scars while in other regions where i want cheated death orcs nada nothing so i think i want "Force cheat death".
P.S i added the markers of MoreLuckyToCheatDeath and change the amount of times an orc killed me to 101 and took off both of his arms in order to get stormbringer and until this day the shrak didn't come back its been a week already.
but you said you could manually force a cheat death by setting the death and remove from map flags to 0?

p.s. i don’t get what you want, if its the stormbringer and machine scars you can change them in the wounds section isnt it?

Pongozila
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Pongozila »

Pur wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:36 am
How can you attach this table to the game, since it shows no game running in CE?
Locate it in "Processes" not "Applications"

predprey
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by predprey »

Merged all my recent cheats into Seikur0's table. Will be taking time off hacking this game for now.

Specific notes for each of my new cheats go here:
viewtopic.php?p=95168#p95168
viewtopic.php?p=96270#p96270
viewtopic.php?p=96508#p96508
viewtopic.php?p=96524#p96524

Update 30072019:
Moved "Multi Skill Upgrade Toggle" & "Multi Bodyguard Toggle" under "Master Script"
Added "Enable Warchief/Overlord Bodyguard" to "Multi Bodyguard Toggle".
- Hold R2 while confirming "Make Bodyguard" for warchiefs and overlords.
Added "Create Blood Brother Relationship" under "Master Script".
- Fill "Blood Brother 1" with valid uruk pointer which can be gotten from "Base" under "Uruk Pointer".
- Enable "[RUN]". It will deactivate automatically, not a bug.
- "Set Specific Blood Brother" can be used to force any blood brothers formed to be with a specific uruk (including blood brothers generated by game and not through [RUN]). Else, a random uruk from the army map will be picked by default.
- If the random uruk picked or specific uruk configured already has a blood brother, then no new blood brother relationships will be added. Limit can be removed using the provided script.
Added "Name" pointer to "Uruk Pointer"
- Swapped some Name String IDs

Credits: Seikur0, Olegbl, Sunbeam
Attachments
ShadowOfWar_SeiKur0_v21C.CT
(303.29 KiB) Downloaded 3229 times
Last edited by predprey on Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:31 pm, edited 5 times in total.

killerkrok555
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by killerkrok555 »

ive been trying to get the set bonuses for the legendary gears without the need to have 4 pieces of the same tribe and ive been able to change the number but the effect that supposed to come does not activate can someone create an unlock set bonuses cheat.

edit: ive been trying to manipulate functions and it seems all of them are changing the visual aspect that showes when set bonuses are activated, and i have no idea what to do i tried finding all the functions that are connected to the set pieces and non give me the set bonuses i dont know if its because in the inventory the game is saved therefore any changes to the set pieces dont work