Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet v1.70 +18 (table Update8)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
TimeDiver0
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet v1.70 +15 (table Update6)

Post by TimeDiver0 »

Cielos wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:55 am
TimeDiver0 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:02 pm
[...]
made the 2 options for instant max skill/gadget and weapon proficiency.
re-download and test~

if I'm lucky, it should be the last update for now...
Skill/gadget proficiency script works just fine; weapon proficiency script doesn't have any visible effect.

Though I should mention that to display 1000/1000, the in-memory value is 100000000 (that is, one hundred million).

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

TimeDiver0 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:17 pm
[...]
Skill/gadget proficiency script works just fine; weapon proficiency script doesn't have any visible effect.
[...]
thanks for the report!
I saw the cmovl and instantly jump to the conclusion that I should just change it to mov to force move the max value allowed to it, thinking it was the same as the skill/gadget proficiency.
turns out the cmp here is in reversed, and what I did was forcing the current value always, even if it exceeds the max.

anyway, it should be fixed now, just a simple nop would do.
so, re-download and test~

nuocda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet v1.70 +17 (table Update7.1)

Post by nuocda »

Cielos, can i req your future table can add compact mode ? to much option, compact mode very helpful :D and how i can always expand chips table ? :(

TimeDiver0
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TimeDiver0 »

Cielos wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:28 pm
so, re-download and test~
Confirmed as working with the 7.1 table. Thanks for the quick update!

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

This godly table makes the game finally worth playing. I remember when the game first came out nobody really cared to make a table.

@Cielos
Is it possible to make a cheat that extends the grapple hook range?

demorest
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest »

Still Cannot Enable script from revision : +10, for game v1.70, table Update2 and higher!
Rev +8, for game v1.70, table Update1 - working... Different injections or somethings else!?
Reinstalled game, uninslalled easyanticheat - still cannot enable script! Any help-solutions!?
[Link]

conanseo1125
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by conanseo1125 »

I uninstalled EAC and everything and the cheat was working fine until I changed the amount of chip value on one of my weapon, and set the weapon damage chip % to 9999... Whenever I open the itembox, it says fatal error and it crashes. The editing stage is fine, I just crash with fatal error whenever I try to access item box... please help!

conanseo1125
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by conanseo1125 »

conanseo1125 wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:47 pm
I uninstalled EAC and everything and the cheat was working fine until I changed the amount of chip value on one of my weapon, and set the weapon damage chip % to 9999... Whenever I open the itembox, it says fatal error and it crashes. The editing stage is fine, I just crash with fatal error whenever I try to access item box... please help!
Ok so turns out, i tested some things, and DO NOT change the number of chips... for some reason, when you change amount of chips to 8, or change between rarities, it will crash your game when you try to open item box when you have the item that you changed the chip value in your inventory... So do not change it until he fixes this error somehow...

nuocda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nuocda »

conanseo1125 wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:53 pm

Ok so turns out, i tested some things, and DO NOT change the number of chips... for some reason, when you change amount of chips to 8, or change between rarities, it will crash your game when you try to open item box when you have the item that you changed the chip value in your inventory... So do not change it until he fixes this error somehow...
are you sure don't try change # chips of items does have any chips ? or increase chips of accessories larger than > 4 , if change item no chip it crash when open weapon/items box, if accessories > 5 it crash when view status :cry:
highlighted item
- when activated, would add the [chips] pointers if the highlighted item is weapon/accessory, remove if it's not.
- changing the # of chips would update the [chips] pointers in real-time.
- DO NOT change # of chips IF the weapon / accessory has no chip to start with. only edit the chip related value if the item has at least 1 chip with it.
- you can't raise # of chips above 10. actually > 8 would mess up the UI a little bit already, limit it at 10 seems reasonable.
- script might be buggy. for now, if an lua error popped-up, just re-activate the script.
- after you've edited the chip, you need to re-highlight the item in-game to view the changes.
- chip id is shared by 42magia. if you think there's more, let me know.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet v1.70 +17 (table Update7.2)

Post by KS212 »

@Cielos

Just FYI, the undead option when used with the whole party also makes the AI 'player characters' unkillable ie those fake players that spawn at your level.

Easiest to find is in the Remanant Wastes area (first area), spawn at the Floating Tower and kill the mechs then just run forward, you'll see 2 near the rocks.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet v1.70 +17 (table Update7.2)

Post by Cielos »

KS212 wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:03 pm
@Cielos

Just FYI, the undead option when used with the whole party also makes the AI 'player characters' unkillable ie those fake players that spawn at your level.

Easiest to find is in the Remanant Wastes area (first area), spawn at the Floating Tower and kill the mechs then just run forward, you'll see 2 near the rocks.
thanks for the report! never turn the party option on after the preliminary tests... apparent none of us care about the party members except you~
I'll change the party filter a bit to see if something better comes up...

///////////////////////////////////////
demorest wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:13 pm
Still Cannot Enable script from revision : +10, for game v1.70, table Update2 and higher!
Rev +8, for game v1.70, table Update1 - working... Different injections or somethings else!?
Reinstalled game, uninslalled easyanticheat - still cannot enable script! Any help-solutions!?
[Link]
compared to Update1, Update2 has one more injection point that is responsible to grab the player pointer. without it you can't use the undead script.
maybe somehow the aobscan for it is different for your game.
if undead option isn't what you're after, try do the following...

- press ENTER with the enable highlighted, you should see a window pop-up.

- between line 180-181:

Code: Select all

///*******************************************///
dealloc(newmem3)
create a line with /*, so that it becomes:

/*
dealloc(newmem3)
- between line 77-78:

aobscanmodule(playerHealthRead1CallerAOB,SAOFB-Win64-Shipping.exe,EB ** 48 ** ** 41 0F ** ** E8 ** ** ** ** 84 C0 75)
again, create a line with /*, so that it becomes:

/*
aobscanmodule(playerHealthRead1CallerAOB,SAOFB-Win64-Shipping.exe,EB ** 48 ** ** 41 0F ** ** E8 ** ** ** ** 84 C0 75)
- do that in the order shown above, or the line # of 180-181 maybe different from what I tell you here.

- click OK on the button of the window.

now hook CE to the game as usual, and try re-activate enable script again...
good luck!

///////////////////////////////////////
KS212 wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:31 am
This godly table makes the game finally worth playing. I remember when the game first came out nobody really cared to make a table.

@Cielos
Is it possible to make a cheat that extends the grapple hook range?
should be doable...
I was planning to make a no-clip script for the game, but it seems too much work compare to the place I can go with it.
I'll have a look for the UFG range instead..

///EDIT:
Update8
- added UFG range multiplier.
- updated undead. changed the party filter a little bit, it shouldn't affect enemy player now.
re-download and test~

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet v1.70 +18 (table Update8)

Post by KS212 »

Tested, everything seems to work fine. Thanks for the update :)

demorest
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest »

@Cielos
Your table works good, need to be disable EXTRA options in CE... Ty

nanoir
Cheater
Cheater

Post by nanoir »

Anyone know how to get Premiere's "Scratch parker F"?
or a save data with it, i triend many outfit string ID, but don't managed to find it :c
because the normal scratch parker F have a pink heart on the leg and its annoying me literaly :/

a option to get highlighted NPCs outfit's string ID at the friendlist will be nice too

nuocda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nuocda »

have any chance create small chacter like Premiere or LLEENN ? anyone try with CE ?