Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 6.0.3 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Hylician Legend
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.6 CT

Post by Hylician Legend »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 9:31 pm
Solid Wolf wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 8:54 pm
Any chance that this will be updated soon?

The invisibility/invisible cheat does not seem to work.

So far, other things I've tried are fine, like infinite ammo.
NPCs can hear you, but they can't actually see you. It's really a max camo cheat.
Ahh, I see. Therein lies my confusion. I was expecting that it would work similar to the Stealth Camouflage item, where you're literally invisible.

well now I know why I was getting caught, ha ha. Thanks for the response, Tim.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Hylician Legend
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Hylician Legend »

Well, there is a new issue here. I cannot seem to get the text emblem unlocker to work and I barely got the normal emblem unlocker to work. What got the emblem unlocker working was looking around in the emblems section in customization and then exiting that and going into documentation where you can also see those emblems. I tried that with the text emblem unlocker and it didn't seem to work.

So it seems it's not as simple as just turning it on.

Any instructions on how to get the text emblem unlocker working? Not instructions on modifying a cheat table for clarification, that's not my forte or expertise, ha ha. I mean what to do in-game, maybe I missed a step on what to do? Not that any were listed.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

Solid Wolf wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 1:52 pm
Well, there is a new issue here. I cannot seem to get the text emblem unlocker to work and I barely got the normal emblem unlocker to work. What got the emblem unlocker working was looking around in the emblems section in customization and then exiting that and going into documentation where you can also see those emblems. I tried that with the text emblem unlocker and it didn't seem to work.

So it seems it's not as simple as just turning it on.

Any instructions on how to get the text emblem unlocker working? Not instructions on modifying a cheat table for clarification, that's not my forte or expertise, ha ha. I mean what to do in-game, maybe I missed a step on what to do? Not that any were listed.
The emblem unlocker is working, you have to view the emblems in the customize tool. It only allows you to use them, but doesn't permanently unlock them.

But the text emblems code seems to have changed, the injected code isn't running at all. Basically the code needs to be refound and rewritten. Unfortunately it's not a priority for me at the moment; I only ever make an Army Airborne patch, so the only text needed is AA. But I might look into it at some point.

ReptileGG
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ReptileGG »

I am unable to get the 'Main Hooks' to enable. i am on v15 on steam. Can you take a look Tim?

EDIT: sorry i figured it out. I was not running the LUA

SnoozePC
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SnoozePC »

Great Table, however, I noticed that some staffs rank do not change. I am using "Peak Rank" under "Header Stats" under "Selected Staff Member Stats".
Ex: The 2 guys in Base Dev and Support Unit have gone from a B or C whatever, to an all S++, A++ when changing the Peak Rank Value to S++ (awesome...) however when changing a guy in the R&D team his rank changed in the cheat table but not in game like the other 2 guys in the different departments. I think his name is Gold Fox, it showed: Special Character in the "Stat Distribution (binary)" section, wondering if that is why? So I decided to change the rank of the guy below him, to S++ and his skills or attributes or whatever they are changed to S++, A++, S+ etc right away. I fired Gold Fox because he didnt comply with the cheat table rank change.

Anyway, so, will I break anything If I decide to change "Non-Primary Stat Bonus" or "Skill" if they do not have any Skill showing in the "Skill" Cheat Table field? I am on mission Over The Fence and just wondering if it is too early to be changing a load of stuff.
Thanks for your work. It is Appreciated.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

SnoozePC wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:04 pm
Great Table, however, I noticed that some staffs rank do not change. I am using "Peak Rank" under "Header Stats" under "Selected Staff Member Stats".
Ex: The 2 guys in Base Dev and Support Unit have gone from a B or C whatever, to an all S++, A++ when changing the Peak Rank Value to S++ (awesome...) however when changing a guy in the R&D team his rank changed in the cheat table but not in game like the other 2 guys in the different departments. I think his name is Gold Fox, it showed: Special Character in the "Stat Distribution (binary)" section, wondering if that is why? So I decided to change the rank of the guy below him, to S++ and his skills or attributes or whatever they are changed to S++, A++, S+ etc right away. I fired Gold Fox because he didnt comply with the cheat table rank change.

Anyway, so, will I break anything If I decide to change "Non-Primary Stat Bonus" or "Skill" if they do not have any Skill showing in the "Skill" Cheat Table field? I am on mission Over The Fence and just wondering if it is too early to be changing a load of stuff.
Thanks for your work. It is Appreciated.
It's the "Special Character", their stats don't really change.

ArtWoof
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ArtWoof »

do you have working table for Ground Zeroes??? MgsGroundZeroes.[v1.0.2] not works at all with steam game. error - I2Logger.I2CETC: autoAssembleFile: Error assembling file: "CoordHook.CEA"

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:37 am
hey yo wara halo ~ can u tell me which function can unlock raiden suit ? and some item develop need special chara's skill It cannot unlocked :cry:

SnoozePC
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SnoozePC »

teinousi wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:40 am
ShyTwig16 wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:37 am
hey yo wara halo ~ can u tell me which function can unlock raiden suit ? and some item develop need special chara's skill It cannot unlocked :cry:
You can unlock the raiden suit, by checking "Cassette Tape Unlocker", which unlocks all development, unlocking raiden suit.
You may have to edit your gmp to develop it though, and may need to edit one your staff's skill to get to the raiden suit?
Either way this is how I stumbled upon it, all tho I rather use a regular looking solider.

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

SnoozePC wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:50 pm
You can unlock the raiden suit, by checking "Cassette Tape Unlocker", which unlocks all development, unlocking raiden suit.
You may have to edit your gmp to develop it though, and may need to edit one your staff's skill to get to the raiden suit?
Either way this is how I stumbled upon it, all tho I rather use a regular looking solider.
Thank you , but now i got another question , about the item time use bar , some item is not a battery , and the effect timer is still count where is the way to freeze them ? :(

forevergent777
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by forevergent777 »

Has the teleport function been fixed? Every time I use the teleport function after marking a location, whether it's a random marking or on a specific item on the map, I end up getting killed. Please help.

Deepthroat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Deepthroat »

forevergent777 wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:50 am
Has the teleport function been fixed? Every time I use the teleport function after marking a location, whether it's a random marking or on a specific item on the map, I end up getting killed. Please help.
That is normal, use the God Mode.

The only way to counter that, is by using saved coordinates, you can't teleport to a random location and expect to have the level coordinates right.

darksl
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by darksl »

Hello, its possible to recreate the reflex effect (slow motion) and assing it to a hotkey? I would appreciate if someone help me this out!

JuanBravo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JuanBravo »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:17 pm
indlagrr wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:02 pm
Sorry for asking but is there anybody teach me how to use staff writer? It seems save current staff status is woking, because I successfully made "MyStaffArry-MGSV-1~4". but about load staff, it doesn't work as I thought. when I select load file, then click yes at popup. it doesn't bring me back dismissed or died staffs. it always same. please help me.
Have you actually checked, the counts don't constantly update and it doesn't remove people from the brig or med bay. But you'll have the same people. I just dismissed my entire staff then loaded them back with the "Load Staff Members from File", to force it to show the changes auto-assign all staff members.

You can try these too, just backup yours first; you'll be able to tell with this staff for sure.
MGSVTPP-StaffArray.7z
I can't seem to make the Staff Writer cheat work, and I've been trying for hours. It does create the files for the array, then I click load and asks for confirmation to overwrite my staff. I click yes, and nothing happens, even after auto-assigning all staff members. I tried using the files you uploaded, and it still doesn't work. Is there any specific step-by-step guide for this, or any specific I-Droid window I should keep open while doing it?

harrypotter2022
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by harrypotter2022 »

Excuse me, Are there any way to edit the World GMP ot the world proceed material ?