Assassin's Creed: Origins

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
march
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Assassin's Creed: Origins

Post by march »

thanks for that hash list , it is compatible with the update 1.51 ?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by march on Mon May 27, 2019 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

march
Cheater
Cheater

Post by march »

also did anyone know if this list of hash id also contain the one for the "enlighted" bow ? you know the one that you use to kill the giant snake

march
Cheater
Cheater

Post by march »

seriousely is this site dead or what ??? CAN SOMEONE FUCKING ANSWER GOD FUCKING DAMN IT ???? hmm , i kinda have the sensation that i am rude enough to get an answer , and this also show how everyone become a bunch of dick heads that can't have their attention catched if not trough insults , but of course i the blame will feel all over me despite i am forced to be rude since otherwise none would care about reply , and despite all this there is still this stupid phobia for bad words -.-

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

march wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 6:04 am
seriousely is this site dead or what ??? CAN SOMEONE FUCKING ANSWER GOD FUCKING DAMN IT ???? hmm , i kinda have the sensation that i am rude enough to get an answer , and this also show how everyone become a bunch of dick heads that can't have their attention catched if not trough insults , but of course i the blame will feel all over me despite i am forced to be rude since otherwise none would care about reply , and despite all this there is still this stupid phobia for bad words -.-
Did it ever occur to you that the reason nobody is responding is because they don't have what you ask? The game has gotten old, interest has died so wait until someone else with interest in game sees and post what you want.

march
Cheater
Cheater

Post by march »

oh please what a bunch of stupid excuses, the game is outdated alright but this doesn't prevent anyone to still be interested on it, and if it is true that none know the information i asked then someone could at least tell that rather than not answer at all god fucking damn it , and as i said in the previous message it really take to be rude to get a fucking answer in the first place , so don't complain if people have to be pushy or rude because with this attitude you are all asking for it , i see people that get ignored even in a post about a paid request , fuck

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

march wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 6:27 am
oh please what a bunch of stupid excuses, the game is outdated alright but this doesn't prevent anyone to still be interested on it, and if it is true that none know the information i asked then someone could at least tell that rather than not answer at all god fucking damn it , and as i said in the previous message it really take to be rude to get a fucking answer in the first place , so don't complain if people have to be pushy or rude because with this attitude you are all asking for it , i see people that get ignored even in a post about a paid request , fuck
Chill out man :D Come back in a day and reflect on your behavior and posts.

Remember, it's just a game and people have lives.

march
Cheater
Cheater

Post by march »

fuck you, my behavior is fine, your behavior isn't

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

march wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 7:05 am
fuck you, my behavior is fine, your behavior isn't
:(

Kamse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kamse »

:shock:
@STN. Can't you ban this asshole, for real, the guy's demending as if we owe him something.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

He's history. I just find the exchange funny so left it for others to see. :D

Swisstoast
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Swisstoast »

First time I ever leave a post and it's to comment on how a rando was being a turd to a founder. Good job guy, you win the Idiot Award of the Year.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Whenever I see shit like this, I open a new browser tab and play "Enjoy the silence" :)

wqt0806
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by wqt0806 »

any chance update the table for new the Uplay+ subscription exe?

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Regarding weapons edition using cielos table, there is no way for it to be saved and reloaded correctly when we start the game again ?
Right now every change is lost when the save is loaded again :(

Edit : i think i can recall having used a script for that, you had to enable a script before loading the save for the modded items/weapons to be taken into account and not reverted back, so i may be wrong, it may be for another game, i dunno, i'm too old :D

36cas
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 36cas »

Does anyone know how to find the hash id list above, (the "excel file") Tysm!