Bloons TD6

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Vhero
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Bloons TD6

Post by Vhero »

Yeah it was one of the attachments. I can't say which I tried as all same name but it was one of the ones close to top of list. I selected the powers cheat. Santa ones never did anything for me. Just try first 3 I'm certain it's one of them.

Tiln
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Tiln »

Why is it that the "Money multi: Use only inside a stage (uncheck fast)" also gives me the green money, lives and knowledge points? Can't say I like these numbers being so high.

aakiller20
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by aakiller20 »

You can get out of that infinite chest screen by using the full reset script.

Also, if you do reset your game, I think the boxes glitch out and you can't get anything other than 0-0-0 , 1-0-0 , 2-0-0 , and 3-0-0 monkeys. Make sure you open all the boxes you want and get all the powers you want. Then reset, do the glitch again to get all the monkeys, and reset when you get stuck on the box again. You will be level one with 0 MM but still have powers, medals, achievement progress, unlock, xp, etc.

TheHadDad
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheHadDad »

Tiln wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:55 pm
Why is it that the "Money multi: Use only inside a stage (uncheck fast)" also gives me the green money, lives and knowledge points? Can't say I like these numbers being so high.
I agree. I registered to discuss this and I had to reset everything, then try levelling back up by doing the same thing. I'm a noob and can only change display values :(. If anyone knows how to specifically change the number of monkey knowledge and level, please let us know. Cheers.

wheat
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wheat »

I would like to know how to change the player xp to get max rank level 150??

Vhero
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Vhero »

Here is my guide on unlimited monkeys using the existing cheats attached to this post. The credit goes to the original poster for posting these cheats. I have just found other ways to use them to get what I want with them as you can see above.

WARNING WHEN YOU DO THIS YOU WILL BE RESET TO LVL 1 AND LOSE YOUR GREEN CASH!!
You will, however, keep everything else such as knowledge points, monkeys, level ups of your monkeys etc.. However as always I suggest you back up your save before attempting this as always.

First of all download the attachment, the password is "bloons" (no hyphens).
Then run your game and begin any level on easy, I recommend the first level as its the easiest.
While in your game run the Bloon Multiplyer CT and attach.
In this there should be a cheat called "powers" run this cheat and let it run. It will appear not to do anything.
Finish the level in full. DO NOT QUIT EARLY YOU MUST FINISH THE LEVEL! ALSO UNLESS I SAY NEVER UNCHECK THE CHEATS!
Once finished you will get some money and fireworks. Then Proceed to exit the game while still running CE.
Then close CE. IT IS IMPORTANT YOU CLOSE CE AFTER BLOONS OTHERWISE THIS WILL NOT WORK!
Run Bloons again and click start and you should be presented with the presents screen and see you now have hundreds of thousands of presents and can get a ton of presents for free not only that you can potentially get lvl 5 presents.
Before opening any presents run the bloon multiplyer CT once more and attach. This time however use the powers cheat immediately.
Then start opening presents. Keep opening until you get the monkeys you want thousands of.
See how this multiplyer cheat works is anything you get 1 of it multiplys it by tens of thousands :D .
You can run this until you get lvl 5 of everything if you like at least once.
Once you have finished and are happy with your haul while CE is still running press ALT-F4 to close Bloons TD6.
You may now close CE and the multiplayer CT.
Run Bloons 6 again. You will see your still stuck at the presents screen. It was important we quit as the multiplier cheat wouldn't work without quitting so please do not skip this step.
Click to open your first present HOWEVER when presented with your cards (blue, purple or gold) STOP. Do not click them just yet to see what loot you have got.
Then proceed to run the fixers and reset script and attach, then click the reset and levels box (2 boxes total).
While running go back to Bloons and now proceed to click your cards and click continue.
You will know if it worked immediately as it will say something like you have 0/10 boxes. You can close CE as we no longer require this.
Click play and you will be back to title screen and it will say lvl 1. You will most likely, however, have to press alt-F4 at this point as I always got stuck at this part. Then go into a game to see your monkeys :)

It seems long winded but its really easy once you done it.
Attachments
bloons pack.zip
(7.25 KiB) Downloaded 96 times

wheat
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wheat »

Any update on changing your player level/xp???

TheGreatApple06
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheGreatApple06 »

I want to know too. I can't do co op with the numbers that high.

Tackanki_King
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Level

Post by Tackanki_King »

IS there a way to slow the level spam down you cant play coop with so many levels because it doesnt match anyone near you also is there a to get tower xp?

mitchplay_1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mitchplay_1 »

im trying to change the amount of monkey money in the game (money used to buy costumes and such) but i cant...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
any way to change this value, or am i out of luck...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(i dont want to cheat for max level or unlimited power ups tho, i just want to buy the heros and there costumes!)
p.s explain it to me step by step (if possible) i dont really understand cheat engine completely yet...
[Link]

kentpachi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kentpachi »

Is their a version which only hacks staring coins in maps?

I dont want to ruin my save file with like 999999 monkey cash

I really only need the starting coins hack in maps hack

Clanky The Robot
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Clanky The Robot »

how do i edit how many powers i have, i tried one of the ways but couldnt complete one of the steps :c

agittunc
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by agittunc »

Can someone help me figure out how to hack bloons td6?? i have no idea how this works and everytime i try my display adres keeps popping up 0

boop
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by boop »

So how do you use it? i tried using it by pressing the box on the money, level thing, which i thought was right. but now my game doesnt go pass the title screen, idk how to reset it, unistalled it 2 times, i think i did something wrong, so how do you use it[

Clanky The Robot
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Clanky The Robot »

This still works for later versions, but could you lower the multiplier of xp for level xp, or completely remove it, if you go over max level, your account can't be used and will always crash. Could you also make it multiply the exp of towers?