Secrets of Grindea [Steam]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Secrets of Grindea [Steam]

Post by Chiados »

This table has been discontinued as I no longer make cheat tables or maintain them. If someone else wants to take over, feel free. I know I said I would update this once the game officially released but I've lost all interest in the game and cheat engine in general.

Version: Stable Beta v0.890b
Platform: Steam
Cheat Engine 7.2 or better required

Options
High Card Drop Chance
One Hit Kill
Instant Level Up
Infinite Health
Infinite Magic/Summons
Infinite Money
No Potion Cooldown
Fish Never Moves
Arrows/Items Never Decrease
Overpowered Pet
Never Fail At Catching A Pet
World Speed Movement Multiplier

[SoG.Base] player pointers
[Bagmen.NumberPuzzle] pointers

Table version 1.7a
So you know that really annoying endless math puzzle in the desert? I'm a monkey so I made a pointer for the left fire goblet. Basically you just push whatever you want until you reach the equals sign, input the correct number and step on the equals sign. Instant access. Fuck you math

Table version 1.7
Added script that sets card drop chances ridiculously high. Tested it on multiple mobs and one kill was usually enough to get a card. Kill a monster first and then activate the script. Triggers on mob death. May require further testing on different characters.

Table version 1.6
Added script to disable failing whenever you try to catch a pet and a script which you can use to increase the movement of everything in the world around you. Use this with extreme caution.

Table version 1.5
Updated to the latest stable patch version 0.890b - Same scripts as before with the addition of One Hit Kill. Revised the fishing script. Now the fish will never move and you can just move the little Green Zone bar over the fish and wait until the minigame is over. As always. Smack stuff, take damage, use magic, use summons, attempt to fish, pick up money, etc, to enable the scripts.

Table version 1.3b
Updated the table to reflect OnkelLes's suggestion of using float value 55/60 for "Always Catch Fish" to eliminate 'issues' some users had

P.S. Not supported for Online Mode. Doing so will get you banned. You can still play the game normally if banned but you will be put into a scoreboard in arcade mode with other cheaters. Thanks to rages4calm for this information.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Secrets Of Grindea.CT
Table version 1.7a - Monkey's forever
(173.36 KiB) Downloaded 3093 times
Secrets Of Grindea.CT
Table version 1.7 - Higher card drops
(168.24 KiB) Downloaded 539 times
Secrets Of Grindea.CT
Table 1.6
(162.72 KiB) Downloaded 182 times
Secrets Of Grindea.CT
Stable beta 0.890b
(226.83 KiB) Downloaded 435 times
Last edited by Chiados on Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:31 am, edited 26 times in total.

Blackthorn11
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Secrets of Grindea [Steam]

Post by Blackthorn11 »

Thanks, also to elaborate on what Chiados said the arcade mode has some form of detection and of course log files according to official forums. Also getting high rank on the leaderboard will lead to them checking the log files for things like impossible stats etc. They won't ban you from the game but they will make it to where your scores are posted on a separate leaderboard filled with other cheaters.

shadowfang82
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by shadowfang82 »

can you update the table for .840a please

Blackthorn11
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Blackthorn11 »

The table is up to date. It just says C. I can confirm all the cheats work as long as you follow the steps he posted at the bottom of the table on "How to use"

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

shadowfang82 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:25 pm
can you update the table for .840a please
The table is up to date with the latest stable version. It may possibly work on the frontline version but I haven't tested it there. Also make sure your CE is up to date as well.

DJTsurugi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DJTsurugi »

always catch fish doesn't work if it's the harder one, it auto fails.

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

DJTsurugi wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:42 pm
For harder fish, you simply need to move the slider so the fish is directly on it. The fish will not move so you will always catch the fish even with the most difficult ones.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Awesome table, thanks! I have one suggestion: Is it possible to mod drop rates? Some of these cards are nuts, I grinded one out for two hours -_- If drop rate isn't possible, then maybe infinite buff/potion duration? There is a drop rate potion.

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:25 pm
Awesome table, thanks! I have one suggestion: Is it possible to mod drop rates? Some of these cards are nuts, I grinded one out for two hours -_- If drop rate isn't possible, then maybe infinite buff/potion duration? There is a drop rate potion.
Yeah the cards are super grindey but then again.. secrets of grindea. I think I have an option for potion cooldown being instant or something, you'd just have to keep applying the potion over and over. I'll check into the buff duration though, should just be a simple float. Someone could probably do something with the drop rates but sadly that isn't something I really know how to do unless its clearly defined in a structure somewhere. I'll check out buff durations though

OnkelLes
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by OnkelLes »

Great script so far. But I also got the issue with the fishing. If its a rare fish it just immediately stops. Can't even move the slider. :-/ Can that be fixed somehow?

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

OnkelLes wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:12 pm
Great script so far. But I also got the issue with the fishing. If its a rare fish it just immediately stops. Can't even move the slider. :-/ Can that be fixed somehow?
Oh yeah, I can confirm that too. It fails before you can even move the slider unfortunately.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Chiados wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 1:19 pm
Offtopic but i love your signature :D

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

STN wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:41 pm
Offtopic but i love your signature :D
Hell yeah

OnkelLes
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by OnkelLes »

Chiados wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 1:19 pm
DJTsurugi wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:42 pm
For harder fish, you simply need to move the slider so the fish is directly on it. The fish will not move so you will always catch the fish even with the most difficult ones.
Is it possible to change the position of the slider by editing the code?

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

OnkelLes wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:18 pm
Is it possible to change the position of the slider by editing the code?
I'm sure it is. Give it a look and see. The fish position code works just fine. I use a controller with it and I've caught every fish in the game. I managed to move the slider easily for each one. So it is possible. It's probably a float value like the fish position so that should help a bit. If you go inside the structure for the player, there is a bit in there just for fishing. I know the fish position is in there. You can probably find a position for the slider too.