Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
jd5
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by jd5 »

2 questions.

1- Is"chance to refill might after execution" unusable right now? Cause it does not seem to work.

2-can you change the % chance of these effects? their effect value is set to 0 so i figured you might not be able to .

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

eze128
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by eze128 »

When I attempt to load the table I get an error "This table failed to load: Stream read error." Any help would be appreciated.

killerkrok555
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by killerkrok555 »

archilles89 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 3:05 pm
Hi, I've used Seikur0's table back in 2017-2018. Now I've started to play SoW again to complete the new achievements. And for some reason the v21 table just won't work on me. Specifically the Uruk Pointer. For some reason it doesn't detect the selected uruk, and it crashes whenever I alt-tab back into the game. I've read Seikur0's guide if the table doesn't work, to use a different registerDB functions. I've done it and it still won't work. Any ideas? I'm using Steam version. Thank you so much.
i dont know if its going to fix it but i think you need to use cheat engine v6.7 i tried using 6.8+ versions and the cheat table didnt work

predprey
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by predprey »

Updated some, added some and reorganized some old ones for Definitive Edition v1.21

1. Gems, Mirian, Skill
2. Unlimited Health Including Allies
3. Unlimited Mights (Mounts)
4. Instant Wrath Energy Charge OR Unlimited Wrath/Elven Rage
5. Easy Combo
6. Multi Skill Upgrade Toggle
7. Developer Booleans (Courtesy of @SunBeam)

Activate in main menu, there is chance that new memory allocated while ingame will result in 14 bytes long jumps and crashing because of game code being overwritten unintentionally. Not always, but there's a possibility.

Compilation table here: viewtopic.php?p=96588#p96588
Last edited by predprey on Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

killerkrok555
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by killerkrok555 »

predprey wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:11 pm
Updated some, added some and reorganized some old ones for Definitive Edition v1.21

1. Gems, Mirian, Skill
5. Easy Combo

Activate in main menu, there is chance that new memory allocated while ingame will result in 14 bytes long jumps and crashing because of game code being overwritten unintentionally. Not always, but there's a possibility.
ive searched for infinite health for allies for so long, i tried to create one myself but with massive failures and you man just helped a man feel wholesome again

predprey
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by predprey »

killerkrok555 wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:35 pm
predprey wrote:

1. Gems, Mirian, Skill
5. Easy Combo

ive searched for infinite health for allies for so long, i tried to create one myself but with massive failures and you man just helped a man feel wholesome again
Yea, that cheat was quite hard to craft since the only flag to separate enemies from allies was like 3 layers deep. I wouldn't have been able to find it without the "Scan for commonalities" feature for Changed Addresses added into CE last year. That flag was literally the only common value left after isolating everything, out of the millions of possibilities the initial scan gave. And I had to compare across the structures of several units including enemies and allies so the Structure Spider would not have been enough since it only allowed for comparing between 2 structures.

killerkrok555
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by killerkrok555 »

predprey wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:07 am

Yea, that cheat was quite hard to craft since the only flag to separate enemies from allies was like 3 layers deep. I wouldn't have been able to find it without the "Scan for commonalities" feature for Changed Addresses added into CE last year. That flag was literally the only common value left after isolating everything, out of the millions of possibilities the initial scan gave. And I had to compare across the structures of several units including enemies and allies so the Structure Spider would not have been enough since it only allowed for comparing between 2 structures.
its the first time i heard about "Scan for commonalities" ill research for it now, but until this day i only used dissect structure, by the way do you know what kind of timer should i search for in the game, im trying to create unlimited timer, but i cant find the value of the timer of the pit fights.

predprey
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by predprey »

killerkrok555 wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:49 am
predprey wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:07 am

its the first time i heard about "Scan for commonalities" ill research for it now, but until this day i only used dissect structure, by the way do you know what kind of timer should i search for in the game, im trying to create unlimited timer, but i cant find the value of the timer of the pit fights.
hmmm... timers are normally floats or doubles. but they can also be integer bytes for the number of milliseconds or seconds left. i would suggest you try finding by unknown values of bytes and scanning for decreasing changes. if possible limit the memory range you search in to possible memory ranges first. e.g. find some locations for enemy or player healths and scanning within range of them, so you don't get noise from across the entire 0x7FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF range and also save you time from the scanning. they may also be destroyed and reallocated once the activity ends and a new one start, such as the pit fight or a challenge, so do all your scanning in one session of the fight or challenge.

killerkrok555
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by killerkrok555 »

so i think i found a glitch i dont know if its caused because i have so many abilites or because its glitched:
i have the combat immune ability for an orc but it shows the resist combat in his abilites instead
the glitch in question: [Link]

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

predprey wrote:

1. Gems, Mirian, Skill
5. Easy Combo

Small issue with the dev booleans... They worked once, then won't activate again after a game crash (wasn't caused by it probably). Does the symbol stay saved or something?

predprey
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by predprey »

KS212 wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:23 am
predprey wrote:

1. Gems, Mirian, Skill
5. Easy Combo

Small issue with the dev booleans... They worked once, then won't activate again after a game crash (wasn't caused by it probably). Does the symbol stay saved or something?
Not sure.... probably an issue with memory allocation like the 14 byte jumps

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

predprey wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:26 pm

Aha, yep... That'd be it. I got a whole bunch of crashes when activating stuff already in game.

Activating the scripts at the title screen made it all a LOT more stable.

predprey
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by predprey »

KS212 wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:02 pm
predprey wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:26 pm

Aha, yep... That'd be it. I got a whole bunch of crashes when activating stuff already in game.

Activating the scripts at the title screen made it all a LOT more stable.
It's possible to update all the scripts to always assume 14 byte long jumps to fix the issue once and for all...... but I'm lazy :ph34r:

killerkrok555
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by killerkrok555 »

killerkrok555 wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:02 pm
so i think i found a glitch i dont know if its caused because i have so many abilites or because its glitched:
i have the combat immune ability for an orc but it shows the resist combat in his abilites instead
the glitch in question: [Link]
i found after creating a new uruk that the glitch is caused by too much abilities, the uruk it seems has a limit about how much abilities he can have and when the limits is reached he cant be immune to combat i think the developers have done that in order to make the uruks possible to kill and not invincible

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

killerkrok555 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:28 am

i found after creating a new uruk that the glitch is caused by too much abilities, the uruk it seems has a limit about how much abilities he can have and when the limits is reached he cant be immune to combat i think the developers have done that in order to make the uruks possible to kill and not invincible
You'd be right about that. Not sure if you played the first game, but it was possible to get a captain or warchief in that game that was LITERALLY invulnerable to EVERYTHING. You couldn't even hit them, the only way to win was to brand every other orc near him and let them slowly hack him to death coz for some reason neutral hits by other orcs don't count.

They probably wanted to prevent that situation happening again.